Comcast turned off my fucking service and it's their fault

I don't believe you only missed one month's bill.

We moved, they changed our account (instead of just transferring it to the new address :rolleyes:) and we weren't getting the bill because it was a new account. Finally got a bill in the mail for two cycles, they didn't shut off anything. Paid the bill, set up a new account, all is well.

November and December were past due. I was trying to clean up other bills before I paid comcast. That's why I was waiting for the disconnection notice

We moved, they changed our account (instead of just transferring it to the new address :rolleyes:) and we weren't getting the bill because it was a new account. Finally got a bill in the mail for two cycles, they didn't shut off anything. Paid the bill, set up a new account, all is well.

November and December were past due. I was trying to clean up other bills before I paid comcast. That's why I was waiting for the disconnection notice

Comcast frowns up such shenanigans. As they should, you were two months behind. If you had sent them something - not the full amt just something, they wouldn't have cut your service.

And I take it you got the "disconnection notice"....

Next time, PAY THE BILL, Dumbass!!!

I explained that I made an arrangement for the money to come out of my account on 1/22 but had no idea that comcast would take the money at 12:01am

money hungry mutherfuckers

I explained that I made an arrangement for the money to come out of my account on 1/22 but had no idea that comcast would take the money at 12:01am

money hungry mutherfuckers

LMAO! You use their services for 3 months without paying them a dime, and when they expect to be paid when YOU said they would be paid, they are "money hungry motherfuckers"?

I set up a payment arrangement for 1/22 because that's when I got paid so I had no idea they would try and get the money at 12am. My money wasn't available until 9am so it was insufficient funds and I come home tonight to a black screen. Why didn't the fucking lady tell me they take the payment at 12am? I would have the 23rd. Now what has happened is I got to pay the whole fucking balance to turn my service back on by 2/2/16 is $341.00 and another 183 is due on 2/21

So all together that's five fucking hundred and twenty dollars that I don't have. I'm on the verge of snapping
Know this will come as quite a shock to you but if you're that far in arrears on your cable bill, you can't afford cable along with whatever other expenses you've got.

Best learn how to live on a budget.

Actually I didn't even know Comcast had a "fucking service". Their image has just improved in my mind.... :eusa_think:

I set up a payment arrangement for 1/22 because that's when I got paid so I had no idea they would try and get the money at 12am. My money wasn't available until 9am so it was insufficient funds and I come home tonight to a black screen. Why didn't the fucking lady tell me they take the payment at 12am? I would have the 23rd. Now what has happened is I got to pay the whole fucking balance to turn my service back on by 2/2/16 is $341.00 and another 183 is due on 2/21

So all together that's five fucking hundred and twenty dollars that I don't have. I'm on the verge of snapping
Know this will come as quite a shock to you but if you're that far in arrears on your cable bill, you can't afford cable along with whatever other expenses you've got.

Cable is high for everyone

Sure it is. But you don't have to have it. And anyone who has more bills than they can afford to pay is a fool.

Sure it is. But you don't have to have it. And anyone who has more bills than they can afford to pay is a fool.

I'm so glad this month will be over in 4 days. This has been the worst ever

Apt building sold
Cable cut off
Blizzard
Banned from 3 boards in 7 days
The new structure at my job

Bring on February

Apt building sold
Cable cut off
Blizzard

Bring on February

How does the apt building being sold suck?

Cable cut off and being banned from 3 boards is all on you. Be responsible for your own shit.

Apt building sold
Cable cut off
Blizzard

Bring on February

Cable cut off and being banned from 3 boards is all on you. Be responsible for your own shit.

Because I don't have a stable residence you silly mutherfucker you

So you didn't pay your bill in Nov or Dec, and the problem is the cable company?

lol Pay your bills.

But then, if you do that you won't get to whine and play Drama Queen, will you?

Even with a suit on you still ugly as shit

Even with automatic withdrawal where YOU pick the date, you can't pay your bills.

Why was you all dressed up? You had a date?

Why do you suddenly want to talk about my picture? Shouldn't you be getting out your calendar and working out how to pay your bills?

Loan me $525 big time
f230f4c962df8588159bdec11ce6822c.jpg

I don't even have cable. I haven't had it since I moved into my new house. All the shows I enjoy, with the exception of Mecum and Barrett Jackson, are all on the networks. All of my football games and most of the car races are all on the networks, plus I get a channel playing nothing but good old shows like Andy Griffith and Chips.

Every time I visit my parents I'm reminded why I don't pay for TV. There is nothing to watch. 250 channels and not a damn thing worth watching.

Apt building sold
Cable cut off
Blizzard

Bring on February

There is a lot about you that is unstable. But is there any hint that the new owners plan to bulldoze the place? If not, you have a place. Your lease is still legally binding.

I don't even have cable. I haven't had it since I moved into my new house. All the shows I enjoy, with the exception of Mecum and Barrett Jackson, are all on the networks. All of my football games and most of the car races are all on the networks, plus I get a channel playing nothing but good old shows like Andy Griffith and Chips.

Every time I visit my parents I'm reminded why I don't pay for TV. There is nothing to watch. 250 channels and not a damn thing worth watching.

Cable is a waste of money. We cut it a few years ago. We can find what we want to watch online or by going to a sports bar.

Apt building sold
Cable cut off
Blizzard

Bring on February

There is a lot about you that is unstable. But is there any hint that the new owners plan to bulldoze the place? If not, you have a place. Your lease is still legally binding.

Yes they.are bull dozing the place like the building next to us. But I still don't know where I'm living in June which is what I mean by unstable living situation

Cable is a waste of money. We cut it a few years ago. We can find what we want to watch online or by going to a sports bar.

Who the fuck goes to a sports bar when they can be in their comfy living room?

Who the fuck goes to a sports bar when they can be in their comfy living room?

You can only be in your comfy living room watching a game if you pay your fucking cable bill.

The bar we go to has great food, an awesome beer selection, and my favorite rye. We have a blast with a bunch of people enjoying the game, and don't have to do dishes or shop for the night. Granted, if you get excited about having a Papajohns pizza delivered, going out might be too much for you.

Forum List

Back