Colorado Democrat gov signs bill into law that favors popular vote over electoral college

another one

Mother of dead robber says it's unfair her son was shot 5 times while robbing a family at dinner

Mother of dead robber says it’s unfair her son was shot 5 times while robbing a family at dinner

On December 7, 2017, 19-year-old Daniel Herrera was shot and killed while attempting to rob a Popeye’s Chicken in San Antonio, Texas. Now his mother is speaking out against her son’s death.

“Did my son deserve to be punished? Yes, he did,” Cynthia Ruiz said in an interview with local ABC affiliate KSAT 12.

According to the police report, Herrera entered the Popeye’s on the 800 block of Southeast Military Drive with a gun in his hand. He immediately turned his weapon toward a family eating dinner and demanded their cash. When the father told Herrera that he’d spend all his money on dinner, the young robber turned his attention toward the register. Herrera had no idea that the man he had just threatened was licensed to carry a concealed weapon.

As Herrera turned, the father drew his own weapon and fired several shots, five of which found their target

“Why did he shoot him five times?” Ruiz asks. “The gun wasn’t even loaded,” she said,
repeating a claim made by the alleged getaway driver.

You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little secret here kiddo:

Most liberals don't really want to banned guns, we just want to keep them outta the hands of the wrong people.

Yea some one that will shoot them for breaking in their house.
Not at all. We're worried about folks like that wack-jobs at the end of the street with 7 Confederate flag and swastikas painted on his garage. You know, the guy with the nervous twitch and no teeth?

B.S. I am 100% correct, the left wants the guns gone so they don't get shot robbing people.

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR-15 made for 'unfair' fight

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR-15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson's death.

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner's AR-15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but death was not the appropriate consequence.

"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C'mon. Who was afraid for their life?" Schumacher said.

The homeowner who pulled the trigger has not been charged with any crimes because police say he acted in self-defense. But Schumacher reinterated his belief that the consequences literally did not fit the crime.

Sure was the right punishment. What would they have done if he didn’t have a gun and he is growing into being a big criminal. Grandpa maybe if he had a father and you paid more attention to what he was doing instead of not caring as he had money for you. Now he is gone and you lost your meal ticket. To bad.

So you look for an excuse to justify usurping the constitution.
Move to Venezuela.
You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?
What do you care? You endorse prohibiting fair elections. You’re a mob-rule guy.
Nope. I endorse free and fair elections. You kids disenfranchised over 3,000,000 people and that's before you start counting your voter suppression laws.
That's not a fair election. It puts too much weight in selective jurisdictions.
One person one vote with equal weight.
Concentration camps blaming others for failures of agendas after that.

What do you care? You endorse prohibiting fair elections. You’re a mob-rule guy.
Nope. I endorse free and fair elections. You kids disenfranchised over 3,000,000 people and that's before you start counting your voter suppression laws.
That's not a fair election. It puts too much weight in selective jurisdictions.
One person one vote with equal weight.
Concentration camps blaming others for failures of agendas after that.
Try again, makes no sense.

What is with you people today? Is there a gas leak in here?

So you look for an excuse to justify usurping the constitution.
Move to Venezuela.

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

Most liberals don't really want to banned guns, we just want to keep them outta the hands of the wrong people.

Ok kiddo. You think I would believe a word of what a liberal said. Your all the same kiddo. Liars.

Says a supporter of the biggest liar ever to enter politics.

I'm.mean talk about irony...

Obama is out of office and Clinton didn’t get in. He lies in your eyes nobody else. And your over 3 years and millions of wasted tax payers money and you don’t have shit. Nice try though

Not at all. We're worried about folks like that wack-jobs at the end of the street with 7 Confederate flag and swastikas painted on his garage. You know, the guy with the nervous twitch and no teeth?

B.S. I am 100% correct, the left wants the guns gone so they don't get shot robbing people.

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR-15 made for 'unfair' fight

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR-15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson's death.

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner's AR-15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but death was not the appropriate consequence.

"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C'mon. Who was afraid for their life?" Schumacher said.

The homeowner who pulled the trigger has not been charged with any crimes because police say he acted in self-defense. But Schumacher reinterated his belief that the consequences literally did not fit the crime.

Sure was the right punishment. What would they have done if he didn’t have a gun and he is growing into being a big criminal. Grandpa maybe if he had a father and you paid more attention to what he was doing instead of not caring as he had money for you. Now he is gone and you lost your meal ticket. To bad.

yup they could of raped his wife or grand daughters, but to the left its ok as long as they didnt get shot and killed

There’s nothing wrong with the confederate flag, you liberals are afraid of it for some reason. Also you won’t see swastikas with the flag.

Lol, we see it all the time. They go hand in hand.

Yeah like liberal and liars does.

There’s nothing wrong with the confederate flag, you liberals are afraid of it for some reason. Also you won’t see swastikas with the flag.

another one...

Read more: Mother of Dead Armed Robber Wants Her Son’s Shooter Jailed ~ VIDEO

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- “Why in the hell did this guy [pizza employee] have a gun?”

That’s the question Temia Hairston is asking in the aftermath of her son, Michael Grace, Jr., being shot and killed while trying to rob a North Carolina Pizza Hut restaurant with his own gun.

While we weren’t there, we think we can answer the question pretty definitively for Ms. Hairston; that Pizza Hut employee was carrying a firearm because of people like her son.
Police said Grace Jr. was armed and he along with two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr. …

You raised a piece of shit who pulled an armed robbery in the wrong place. More places should have employees carry guns then we will see less robberies and crime

People say some stupid shit when they are grieving.

Doesn't change the facts.

The fact he went in with a gun to rob the place and got his ass shot like he deserved to. One less piece of trash on the streets.

another one...

Read more: Mother of Dead Armed Robber Wants Her Son’s Shooter Jailed ~ VIDEO

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- “Why in the hell did this guy [pizza employee] have a gun?”

That’s the question Temia Hairston is asking in the aftermath of her son, Michael Grace, Jr., being shot and killed while trying to rob a North Carolina Pizza Hut restaurant with his own gun.

While we weren’t there, we think we can answer the question pretty definitively for Ms. Hairston; that Pizza Hut employee was carrying a firearm because of people like her son.
Police said Grace Jr. was armed and he along with two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr. …
Same thing.

Yep and piece of shit gone and rightfully so. Now how I gonna get my money. Get a job loser.

The Communists Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.Colorado Democrat Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Favors Popular Vote Over Electoral College

What's left to say about morons, they screwed the nation now you dumb sob are gonna leave blood for your kids or grandkids liberal idiots some where along humanities DNA GENE pull these dumb mother fkrs dies out man because these morons are so far gone they destroy everything and anything they touch.

LOOK TO EUROPE MORONS!!!!!

Good for him but unless the Constitution changes it mean nothing...

It gets the ball rolling. There isn't a need anymore, but serves to hurt the working class by promoting the Republican agenda.

yea the facts are the left is getting sick and tired of getting shot while robbing people and want guns removed.
No, the facts are that grieving families are often upset and unreasonable after an incident like that and the RWNJ media seizes on it to feed their false narrative. Which you of course swallow whole while begging for more.

Ok. They made it up. If pieces of shot stopped breaking into houses they wouldn’t get shot. But liberal scum love to stick up for them. He deserved to die period. We can send them to your house to see how that goes.

The Communists Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.Colorado Democrat Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Favors Popular Vote Over Electoral College

What's left to say about morons, they screwed the nation now you dumb sob are gonna leave blood for your kids or grandkids liberal idiots some where along humanities DNA GENE pull these dumb mother fkrs dies out man because these morons are so far gone they destroy everything and anything they touch.

It gets the ball rolling. There isn't a need anymore, but serves to hurt the working class by promoting the Republican agenda.

Get the ball rolling to what?

Taking the power away from all the States and giving it to a select few?

As it is set up you have to win certain States which make sure you go to all fifty states.

So the Governor is a fool because if he get his wish then his State will not matter in Presidential Elections...

The Dems are setting up everything for themselves to win this upcoming election. They are plotting to rig this election.

Petition for paper ballots in Georgia denied by state board

QMw7FnJ.gif

yea the facts are the left is getting sick and tired of getting shot while robbing people and want guns removed.
No, the facts are that grieving families are often upset and unreasonable after an incident like that and the RWNJ media seizes on it to feed their false narrative. Which you of course swallow whole while begging for more.

Ok. They made it up. If pieces of shot stopped breaking into houses they wouldn’t get shot. But liberal scum love to stick up for them. He deserved to die period. We can send them to your house to see how that goes.

the-point-you-head-27319162.png

How does it mean nothing? States can award their electoral votes anyway they choose

View attachment 250803

Oh that was funny. Your a plain moron.

The Colorado voters are going to be pissed off after they realize that they have flushed their votes

How does it mean nothing? States can award their electoral votes anyway they choose
Colorado Senate passes bill to essentially eliminate Electoral College

Still lack enough States and until then meaningless as I wrote.

Need a few more States for that law to matter and until then, I am not worried about it...

They cannot choose their electors based on the votes held outside their state. If there is national recount, how long would these states wait to award the electoral votes?

Forum List

Back