Colorado Democrat gov signs bill into law that favors popular vote over electoral college

Leave elections in the hands of the people where they were meant to be. You are just pissy because you know conservitards will never win another presidential election of this catches on.
Who needs elections when democrats undermine the constitution on a humbug?
Who needs elections when the republicans are always cheating?
So you look for an excuse to justify usurping the constitution.
Move to Venezuela.
You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?
What do you care? You endorse prohibiting fair elections. You’re a mob-rule guy.
Nope. I endorse free and fair elections. You kids disenfranchised over 3,000,000 people and that's before you start counting your voter suppression laws.

Move to Venezuela.
You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little secret here kiddo:

Most liberals don't really want to banned guns, we just want to keep them outta the hands of the wrong people.

Yea some one that will shoot them for breaking in their house.

The Communists Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.Colorado Democrat Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Favors Popular Vote Over Electoral College

What's left to say about morons, they screwed the nation now you dumb sob are gonna leave blood for your kids or grandkids liberal idiots some where along humanities DNA GENE pull these dumb mother fkrs dies out man because these morons are so far gone they destroy everything and anything they touch.

LOOK TO EUROPE MORONS!!!!!
Leave elections in the hands of the people where they were meant to be. You are just pissy because you know conservitards will never win another presidential election of this catches on.
When my vote does not count because you don't like it, trends to be a Commie plan to take over and the Liberals think they will Rule the Nation, bad news, it is not going to happen.
No, you would lose because you kids are a minority

Move to Venezuela.

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

Most liberals don't really want to banned guns, we just want to keep them outta the hands of the wrong people.

Ok kiddo. You think I would believe a word of what a liberal said. Your all the same kiddo. Liars.

Move to Venezuela.

Not at all. We're worried about folks like that wack-jobs at the end of the street with 7 Confederate flag and swastikas painted on his garage. You know, the guy with the nervous twitch and no teeth?

Move to Venezuela.
What do you care? You endorse prohibiting fair elections. You’re a mob-rule guy.
Nope. I endorse free and fair elections. You kids disenfranchised over 3,000,000 people and that's before you start counting your voter suppression laws.

Still a moron.

Move to Venezuela.
That's not a fair election. It puts too much weight in selective jurisdictions.

Move to Venezuela.

Not at all. We're worried about folks like that wack-jobs at the end of the street with 7 Confederate flag and swastikas painted on his garage. You know, the guy with the nervous twitch and no teeth?

There’s nothing wrong with the confederate flag, you liberals are afraid of it for some reason. Also you won’t see swastikas with the flag.

Move to Venezuela.

B.S. I am 100% correct, the left wants the guns gone so they don't get shot robbing people.

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR-15 made for 'unfair' fight

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR-15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson's death.

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner's AR-15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but death was not the appropriate consequence.

"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C'mon. Who was afraid for their life?" Schumacher said.

The homeowner who pulled the trigger has not been charged with any crimes because police say he acted in self-defense. But Schumacher reinterated his belief that the consequences literally did not fit the crime.

Move to Venezuela.

Ok kiddo. You think I would believe a word of what a liberal said. Your all the same kiddo. Liars.

Says a supporter of the biggest liar ever to enter politics.

I'm.mean talk about irony...

Move to Venezuela.
That's not a fair election. It puts too much weight in selective jurisdictions.
One person one vote with equal weight.

There’s nothing wrong with the confederate flag, you liberals are afraid of it for some reason. Also you won’t see swastikas with the flag.

Lol, we see it all the time. They go hand in hand.

another one...

Read more: Mother of Dead Armed Robber Wants Her Son’s Shooter Jailed ~ VIDEO

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- “Why in the hell did this guy [pizza employee] have a gun?”

That’s the question Temia Hairston is asking in the aftermath of her son, Michael Grace, Jr., being shot and killed while trying to rob a North Carolina Pizza Hut restaurant with his own gun.

While we weren’t there, we think we can answer the question pretty definitively for Ms. Hairston; that Pizza Hut employee was carrying a firearm because of people like her son.
Police said Grace Jr. was armed and he along with two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr. …

B.S. I am 100% correct, the left wants the guns gone so they don't get shot robbing people.

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR-15 made for 'unfair' fight

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR-15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson's death.

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner's AR-15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but death was not the appropriate consequence.

"What these three boys did was stupid," Schumacher said. "They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die."

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C'mon. Who was afraid for their life?" Schumacher said.

The homeowner who pulled the trigger has not been charged with any crimes because police say he acted in self-defense. But Schumacher reinterated his belief that the consequences literally did not fit the crime.
People say some stupid shit when they are grieving.

Doesn't change the facts.

another one...

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- “Why in the hell did this guy [pizza employee] have a gun?”

That’s the question Temia Hairston is asking in the aftermath of her son, Michael Grace, Jr., being shot and killed while trying to rob a North Carolina Pizza Hut restaurant with his own gun.

While we weren’t there, we think we can answer the question pretty definitively for Ms. Hairston; that Pizza Hut employee was carrying a firearm because of people like her son.
Police said Grace Jr. was armed and he along with two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr. …

another one...

"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?" FLORIDA - The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

another one...

Same thing.

yea the facts are the left is getting sick and tired of getting shot while robbing people and want guns removed.

another one...

another one...

"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?" FLORIDA - The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

Do sent mean anything.

yea the facts are the left is getting sick and tired of getting shot while robbing people and want guns removed.
No, the facts are that grieving families are often upset and unreasonable after an incident like that and the RWNJ media seizes on it to feed their false narrative. Which you of course swallow whole while begging for more.

No, the facts are that grieving families are often upset and unreasonable after an incident like that and the RWNJ media seizes on it to feed their false narrative. Which you of course swallow whole while begging for more.

another one..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...should-she-be-charged/?utm_term=.41329fe6899d

“Police say this would-be robber chose the wrong home because this homeowner did more than just call the cops,” reported WSVN’s Brandon Beyer. “She had a gun.”

But Johnson’s family said the young man didn’t deserve to die over mere property, which they said he hadn’t even taken.

Forum List

Back