Colorado Democrat gov signs bill into law that favors popular vote over electoral college

If the left wants majority rule to decide Presidential elections then lets go by which candidate wins the most states. Now we all know the left would never go for that as it would give the Republicans a big advantage just as the popular vote with the population of the rock solid blue California would give one to Democrats. Lets all stop pretending this lets end the electoral college stuff has anything to do with making every vote count or about election fairness it is about getting a system in place that gives your side a distinct advantage in presidential elections.

The Communists Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.Colorado Democrat Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Favors Popular Vote Over Electoral College

What's left to say about morons, they screwed the nation now you dumb sob are gonna leave blood for your kids or grandkids liberal idiots some where along humanities DNA GENE pull these dumb mother fkrs dies out man because these morons are so far gone they destroy everything and anything they touch.

LOOK TO EUROPE MORONS!!!!!

Good for him but unless the Constitution changes it mean nothing...

Good for him You have to be a liberal because you obviously don’t care for the constitution. The Democrats know they can’t win an election unless they get there illegals to vote and change the electoral vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you get that from what I wrote?

Seriously some of you need to read and noticed I said unless they change the Constitution it mean nothing because the fact is passing Bill's like that are meaningless.

So you must be a Democrat pretending to be conservative because if you were Conservative you would know I believe the Governor is a idiot...

The Communists Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.Colorado Democrat Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Favors Popular Vote Over Electoral College

What's left to say about morons, they screwed the nation now you dumb sob are gonna leave blood for your kids or grandkids liberal idiots some where along humanities DNA GENE pull these dumb mother fkrs dies out man because these morons are so far gone they destroy everything and anything they touch.

Leave elections in the hands of the people where they were meant to be. You are just pissy because you know conservitards will never win another presidential election of this catches on.
Who needs elections when democrats undermine the constitution on a humbug?

Leave elections in the hands of the people where they were meant to be. You are just pissy because you know conservitards will never win another presidential election of this catches on.
Who needs elections when the republicans are always cheating?

Let me get my violin out for the liberal liar. The only cheats are the Demtards.

So you look for an excuse to justify usurping the constitution.
Move to Venezuela.

Let me get my violin out for the liberal liar. The only cheats are the Demtards.

Then how come the only evidence is on republicans?

Move to Venezuela.
You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?

This is part of a larger plan. Quite a few states have done this in recent years. Their plan is thst once they reach the equivalent of a majority if the electoral votes, they will put this into effect and force a Constitutional crisis.

Then how come the only evidence is on republicans?
The question is why hasn’t any off the Democratic misdeeds been investigated oh that’s right the FBI and DOJ are in the Democrats pockets. Moron

Move to Venezuela.
You'd fit in better than I, do you think Maduro won all those elections honestly?

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

This is part of a larger plan. Quite a few states have done this in recent years. Their plan is thst once they reach the equivalent of a majority if the electoral votes, they will put this into effect and force a Constitutional crisis.

And the people will turn against the state. The states are not prepared for that.

Move to Venezuela.
What do you care? You endorse prohibiting fair elections. You’re a mob-rule guy.

If only you weren't so completely ignorant on American history

When my vote does not count because you don't like it, trends to be a Commie plan to take over and the Liberals think they will Rule the Nation, bad news, it is not going to happen.

Move to Venezuela.

No. Liberals would love it there. They banned guns. Oh yeah. How did that work out for them.

Little secret here kiddo:

Most liberals don't really want to banned guns, we just want to keep them outta the hands of the wrong people.

Forum List

Back