College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

That's not a 9/11 poster. That's a anti-muslim poster. All the pictures in the poster are from events which were committed by Islamic terrorist. It's trying to paint a picture that all Muslims are terrorist. You conservatives think your slick with your propaganda. Lol

Why don't they make a poster from events where white terrorist attacked?

Have you an example of that???

We know that isn't possible. Fact can't be found by Anti Americans in general.

That's not a 9/11 poster. That's a anti-muslim poster. All the pictures in the poster are from events which were committed by Islamic terrorist. It's trying to paint a picture that all Muslims are terrorist. You conservatives think your slick with your propaganda. Lol

The fact that you divide the world into two very much simple minded camps where only "conservatives" oppose Islamic terrorism is proof positive that the terrorism has succeeded in one of its goals.

Have you an example of that???

These stupid fkrs can't even tell how these race wars are intentional and being created on purpose in order to shut down the public. gawd the leftis are pure gawd dam idiots. Why , because it's all right in front of these a** holes.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You have it quite backwards.

It is Islam which is bigoted not opposition to such a barbaric religion.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.

No..."Islam" isn't...neither is Christianity or Judiasm....

It's INDIVIDUALS...

kinda like Ghandi said...

(roughly paraphrased)...it's not Christ...it's his followers. Same applies to Mohammed.

Not that anyone here will care.

It's INDIVIDUALS...

(roughly paraphrased)...it's not Christ...it's his followers. Same applies to Mohammed.

No you are wrong.

It is Islam which is bigoted and demands bigotry from it's followers.

And yes the same applies to other religions as well.

It's INDIVIDUALS...

No you are wrong.

Islam...as with the other religions...is as varied as the individuals who follow the faith.

It's INDIVIDUALS...

No you are wrong.

Islam...as with the other religions...is as varied as the individuals who follow the faith.
Very little actually compared to other religions.

It's INDIVIDUALS...

No you are wrong.

Not really

It's INDIVIDUALS...

No you are wrong.

Not really
Yes really

It's INDIVIDUALS...

No you are wrong.

Not really
Yes really

Ignorance

So what do you think? Anyone lose friend or family, and still give a damn about Muslim invaders being kept out by Trumps ban?

imagine.jpg
I think you should stop whining. You think you can do that?
And I think you should be gang raped by some Muslim clerics....but you probably already have
Only in your sexual fantasies. the problem is no one asked what you think. You on the other hand did ask.
Well my little Jihad friend, perhaps they would like this one?

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

You see what is offensive to a very small minority in this country. Is an outrage to the majority!
If youre outraged then get the fuck out of my country.

You don't have a country to kick anyone out of. But, you are always free to leave this country at any time you desire.

No you are wrong.

Not really
Yes really

Ignorance
Projection

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.

Dearheart, which "sh1t religious cult" are the talking about? The one who killed all the people in the poster? Or the one with which you have insane personal animus?

Do tell us.

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.

Dearheart, which "sh1t religious cult" are the talking about? The one who killed all the people in the poster? Or the one with which you have insane personal animus?

Do tell us.

Fundie protestant cults. The jeffress, graham sort of thing. You know the arm-wave, the constant bibble quotes, the obsession with other people's sex lives, the constant attempts to get attention.

You’re a moron

Do tell us.

Fundie protestant cults. The jeffress, graham sort of thing. You know the arm-wave, the constant bibble quotes, the obsession with other people's sex lives, the constant attempts to get attention.

Do you have this answer typed on a doc you just copy and paste in every other thread or what?

You’re a moron

Do tell us.
I’m guessing you’re responding to Listeria. She seems to be another poster with an absolutley rabid hatred for Christianity, whilst constantly giving Islams worst excesses a pass.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
The Sheetheads are shocking to me. Do something about it Progressives.

Do tell us.

Do you have this answer typed on a doc you just copy and paste in every other thread or what?
I like to edit, scan, post in some cases.

Forum List

Back