College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

LOL hate to reminded what their "peaceful religion" cohorts did? Murdered over 3,000 Americans?

Fuck'em

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

Get over 9/11 its history.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.

OMFG you have got to be kidding me
You of ALL people telling someone to forget history :lol:

OMFG you have got to be kidding me
You of ALL people telling someone to forget history :lol:
I was being sarcastic. You should never forget history.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron
proof of the educational system’s bias against conservative students.
So the conservatives are owning the Muslim haters, huh? How sad.

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.

Liberals relish their state of offendness
because it’s a feeling and not fact. It relieves them of responsibility because someone else is causal.

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

And for those weeping for the muzz scuzz-
We will get over 9/11 when the exact same people stop threatening/promising to do the exact same thing.

You’re a moron

You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.

You’re a moron

So your claim is that some liberals put up those posters?

Forum List

Back