College football playoffs and bowls were aweful

I love when fans of lesser programs try to compare themselves against Alabama. If you're not Notre Dame or Southern Cal fans, you don't even need to open your mouth. And even those fans know they're fighting for 2nd best.

Be prepared to lose a few championships to UofM in the years to come. Harbaugh aint no joke. Your time is up. He did it at Stanford, San Fran and he will do it at Michigan. He already turned the team around after that first loss. Only REAL loss they had was against OSU. No one expected that this year. Now how do you think Harbaugh will do moving forward?

According to a report from former Detroit sports radio personality, Gregg Henson, 5-star OL recruit Greg Little could very well be the next big time recruit to flip and commit to the University of Michigan.

Little is currently committed to Ole Miss, but according to Henson, he has formed a bond with the No. 1 recruit in America, Rashan Gary, who is also favored to end up with the Wolverines.

Who wouldn't want to play for Jim Harbaugh?

Yeah...we've heard that before. We'll see, not impressed thus far. How many titles did he win at Stanford...oh yeah...none.
How many National Championships did Sabin win for MSU? None? Well that's why Harbaugh went from Stanford to Michigan. Better chance at Michigan.

Actually he went from Stanford to the 49ers, where he got fired. Then Michigan hired him.

It ain't exactly easy to win titles at Michigan either. They've got one since 1950. Hell Auburn has more than that, and they're a mediocre program in the SEC.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.
Michigan has the most all-time wins and the second highest winning percentage in college football history behind Notre Dame

13 more. Keep up.
Let's just say you bama fans aren't winning over new fans with your tudes. I'll be rooting against them now.

I love when fans of lesser programs try to compare themselves against Alabama. If you're not Notre Dame or Southern Cal fans, you don't even need to open your mouth. And even those fans know they're fighting for 2nd best.
Start a pro team and win a superbowl

Why? We have no desire to do so. Name me the last team in Michigan to win....hell anything meaningful in football. Pro or college.

Yeah...we've heard that before. We'll see, not impressed thus far. How many titles did he win at Stanford...oh yeah...none.
How many National Championships did Sabin win for MSU? None? Well that's why Harbaugh went from Stanford to Michigan. Better chance at Michigan.

Actually he went from Stanford to the 49ers, where he got fired. Then Michigan hired him.

It ain't exactly easy to win titles at Michigan either. They've got one since 1950. Hell Auburn has more than that, and they're a mediocre program in the SEC.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.
Michigan has the most all-time wins and the second highest winning percentage in college football history behind Notre Dame

13 more. Keep up.
Let's just say you bama fans aren't winning over new fans with your tudes. I'll be rooting against them now.

Our "tudes"? You have called Bama cheaters because they win. You have bragged on and on about michigan and said Bama will start losing soon. But it is OUR attitude that causes flack? Total horseshit.

Am I proud of my alma mater and our football team? You bet your ass I am. I was born & raised in Tuscaloosa. I went to UA. My 3 kids went there.

Do I brag about my team? Yeah, sometimes. Nothing outrageous, but yeah. I was also a loyal fan when Mike Dubose took us to a 3-8 season.

People are hating on Alabama for winning. It is that simple. And if you can hate on a team for doing what you WISH your team did, and did it without cheating or taking cheap shots, or playing dirty, then your opinion isn't worth much in my book.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.

13 more. Keep up.

Go ahead. Like was said earlier. They have a name for the winners in the world.

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide.

The best way to describe our attitude about college football. When they announced the CFP pairings, Clemson was throwing a pizza party for 30,000 fans. ESPN had to turn the lights on at the Alabama complex because no one was there. The best don't apologize for being the best, they just work at it.

We don't have to tell everyone we're the best either, everyone knows it. It's just a lot of fun. :muahaha:

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.

13 more. Keep up.

Our "tudes"? You have called Bama cheaters because they win. You have bragged on and on about michigan and said Bama will start losing soon. But it is OUR attitude that causes flack? Total horseshit.

Am I proud of my alma mater and our football team? You bet your ass I am. I was born & raised in Tuscaloosa. I went to UA. My 3 kids went there.

Do I brag about my team? Yeah, sometimes. Nothing outrageous, but yeah. I was also a loyal fan when Mike Dubose took us to a 3-8 season.

People are hating on Alabama for winning. It is that simple. And if you can hate on a team for doing what you WISH your team did, and did it without cheating or taking cheap shots, or playing dirty, then your opinion isn't worth much in my book.

Between us we've paid a lotta tuition there :thewave:

If you think players select their schools based solely on the head coach, you are wrong.

But if they did, Nick Saban would be every players logical choice. More championships than any active coach. More players in the NFL than anyone but USC. And has not been out pf the AP Top 10 since 2007.
A. Not everyone can play for Nick

B. Jim and uofm can get anyone to the pros if they are good enough.

C. You can bet bama cheats. No other explanation for all that winning.

D. Id rather play for Florida Miami or USC

E. I've seen uofm and msu compete or win basketball and football championships. You guys have this one thing. What else is Alabama known for?

C. Makes you sound like a envious loser.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.

13 more. Keep up.

Between us we've paid a lotta tuition there :thewave:

Indeed we have. One of the records I loved seeing was one we owned on the 31st. Bama had 29 members of the team, dressed out, who had already earned their degree (including 4 masters degrees)

Why? We have no desire to do so. Name me the last team in Michigan to win....hell anything meaningful in football. Pro or college.
I saw Michigan win a championship. Granted I think they split it with another team that year. Lol.

The lions use to win before Superbowl. Same with bama. Let's start counting now that we have a playoff. Who won last year?

And when did bama ever win a basketball championship? I've seen uofm and msu do it. Let me know if bama ever even makes the final 4.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.

13 more. Keep up.

Oh lighten up tude dude. I admitted if I hate your team its out of respect.

You guys are just dicks. You have one thing. Fine! Oh yea, gymnastics too. Lol. Get a fucking pro team and win. Why don't you? What's wrong with your state it can't support a pro team?

We could win too if we put all our eggs in one basket.

If you think players select their schools based solely on the head coach, you are wrong.

But if they did, Nick Saban would be every players logical choice. More championships than any active coach. More players in the NFL than anyone but USC. And has not been out pf the AP Top 10 since 2007.
A. Not everyone can play for Nick

B. Jim and uofm can get anyone to the pros if they are good enough.

C. You can bet bama cheats. No other explanation for all that winning.

D. Id rather play for Florida Miami or USC

E. I've seen uofm and msu compete or win basketball and football championships. You guys have this one thing. What else is Alabama known for?

C. Makes you sound like a envious loser.
Bama sucks and they cheat. Everyone knows

I saw Michigan win a championship. Granted I think they split it with another team that year. Lol.

The lions use to win before Superbowl. Same with bama. Let's start counting now that we have a playoff. Who won last year?

And when did bama ever win a basketball championship? I've seen uofm and msu do it. Let me know if bama ever even makes the final 4.

Let me know when you want to stick with the actual topic, which is the football playoffs.

And Ohio State won last year. But the Crimson Tide made teh playoffs. Where was Michigan or Michigan State?

Let me know when you want to stick with the actual topic, which is the football playoffs.

And Ohio State won last year. But the Crimson Tide made teh playoffs. Where was Michigan or Michigan State?
You guys brought up swimming and baseball.

I looked up which schools have the most national championships combined and bama ain't on the list. Michigan is number 5. So you can have just football. It's all you got and all you do so you better do it well.

So you are o for 1 in the playoff era.

What else is Alabama known for?

I think they lead the nation in National Championship appearances in gymnastics. They've had a pretty decent baseball team over the years (5 times to the College World Series). In basketball, they've never won a natty but they're always fairly decent and have produced some of the top NBA players... Mo Williams, Robert Horry, Reggie King, Ennis Whatley, James Robinson, Antonio McDyess, Latrell Sprewell, Gerald Wallace... just to name a few. Golf team has won nattys, softball has won... women's soccer and volleyball have both competed for national championships.

But we're in a very competitive conference. In gymnastics for example, if Bama isn't winning the natty, Florida is. Hard to beat out Kentucky in basketball. Florida, LSU and Miss St. are all very competitive nationally in baseball.

Yep.. Run away from the conversation about who dominates in college football and start crowing about other sports! That's what you need to do because you won't ever be as great as Bama in football. :lmao:
Michigan has the 5th most national championships if you count all sports. Over 1300. Bama I didn't even see on the list. And I bet graduates of uofm make more than bama grads.

I looked up which schools have the most national championships combined and bama ain't on the list. Michigan is number 5. So you can have just football. It's all you got and all you do so you better do it well.

Yes, we lost in the playoff last year. But neither UofM nor MSU was even IN the playoffs last year. And we certainly weren't completely humiliated like MSU was.

Once again, the topic is the college football playoffs.

I give you college football. You use to be the best.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.

13 more. Keep up.

Then hope that Urban can create another team to beat them. He is one of a select few coaches on a very short list who can get the job done. Otherwise, Bama will win championships for the next decade.

Yes, we lost in the playoff last year. But neither UofM nor MSU was even IN the playoffs last year. And we certainly weren't completely humiliated like MSU was.

Once again, the topic is the college football playoffs.
If you didn't win you aren't the best.

And you lost to a 3rd string qb. Pretty embarrassing.

You're either first or last. Will farrell

Forum List

Back