College football playoffs and bowls were aweful

Not sure what Bill Clinton or New England has to do with your silliness. The fact you can't defend your Michigan schools tells us all we need to know about you. I'd be butt hurt to if I were fully dominated like Michigan State was. Was it 88-0?
Michigan ranked # 10 all time

List of NCAA schools with the most NCAA Division I championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alabama not even in the top 38. Michigan state is number 28.

UofM and MSU are way better schools than Bama and not just in sports. The only thing you are good/great at is football. Congrats. I'll give you that. ONLY that.

Lol! MSU has 20 total championships and Bama has 13 in just football. LOl! I can see why you are jealous of Bama football.

On the bright side you got beautiful Detroit, the diamond of Michigan!
Well earlier the other guys were bragging about how you guys have national champions in all kinds of other sports. Duke is at the bottom of the list with 16. That means you guys have 13 football championships and less than 3. So maybe in your schools entire history you've won 2 or less national championships in anything other than football. Talk about a one trick pony.

Michigan is a beautiful state. Ann Arbor and Lansing are great places. We at least have enough money in our state to support pro teams. I'd be willing to bet we'd be number 1 if all we did was one thing.

Been to Michigan, not that great, the west coast has you beat all to hell.

I only follow Bama football, nothing else at Bama matters to me. Bear Bryant is the reason for me love of Bama football.

In basketball I like Indiana, Oregon St., Duke, Gonzaga.

Other NCAA sports are not a big deal to me.
You've been to Michigan? That's like saying you've been to Greece. You couldn't have possibly seen it all. If you did, you wouldn't be talking shit. Did you go up north? Which of our 5 great lakes did you visit? I have properties on both Lake Huron and near lake Michigan. Except for Flint, Saginaw and Detroit Michigan is a beautiful state. And I haven't even brought up the Upper Peninsula. Almost as amazing as Alaska.

If you only visited Metro Detroit, you didn't see Michigan.

upload_2016-1-5_16-42-49.jpeg
upload_2016-1-5_16-43-9.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-5_16-44-3.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-5_16-44-3.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 95
  • upload_2016-1-5_16-44-3.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-5_16-44-3.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 89
Upper Peninsula

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6mX9k4f95f8/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3D6mX9k4f95f8&h=1080&w=1920&tbnid=wsxo6RpuQUDwCM:&docid=Ta076HaK49fiGM&ei=EjqMVt_GE8O1evO7mugC&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjfl-iI05PKAhXDmh4KHfOdBi0QMwicAShgMGA'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.michigan.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-11-11-at-10.51.19-AM.png&imgrefurl=http://www.michigan.org/blog/guest-blogger/what-happens-when-six-photographers-meet-michigans-upper-peninsula/&h=641&w=960&tbnid=9KoFjlw1m6g3uM:&docid=elQ7eOe-yf1ubM&ei=GDqMVqmPIse4eJDnsMgP&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwip--SL05PKAhVHHB4KHZAzDPk4ZBAzCBsoGDAY'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000yi4VH8Ae0qE/s/650/650/Waterfalls-Upper-Peninsula-of-Michigan-Scott-Falls-autumn-8.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lakesuperiorphoto.photoshelter.com/image/I0000yi4VH8Ae0qE&h=443&w=650&tbnid=qcbiLEvuEq0TqM:&docid=pA4OOrf8rUuxgM&ei=GDqMVqmPIse4eJDnsMgP&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwip--SL05PKAhVHHB4KHZAzDPk4ZBAzCCkoJjAm'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://gotexassoccer.com/trips/highpoints/mi/Michigan2010_BlackRiver_106.jpg&imgrefurl=http://gotexassoccer.com/trips/highpoints/mi/michigan_up.htm&h=640&w=480&tbnid=zt6UprxXPUraZM:&docid=AW8FxOi2RWWoeM&ei=GDqMVqmPIse4eJDnsMgP&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwip--SL05PKAhVHHB4KHZAzDPk4ZBAzCDgoNTA1'][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6mX9k4f95f8/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3D6mX9k4f95f8&h=1080&w=1920&tbnid=wsxo6RpuQUDwCM:&docid=Ta076HaK49fiGM&ei=EjqMVt_GE8O1evO7mugC&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjfl-iI05PKAhXDmh4KHfOdBi0QMwicAShgMGA'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.michigan.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-11-11-at-10.51.19-AM.png&imgrefurl=http://www.michigan.org/blog/guest-blogger/what-happens-when-six-photographers-meet-michigans-upper-peninsula/&h=641&w=960&tbnid=9KoFjlw1m6g3uM:&docid=elQ7eOe-yf1ubM&ei=GDqMVqmPIse4eJDnsMgP&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwip--SL05PKAhVHHB4KHZAzDPk4ZBAzCBsoGDAY']Di[/URL]d[/URL] you ever come when the leaves change colors?

Y
ea, Bama's better

upload_2016-1-5_16-51-2.jpeg

Bama beauty pagent

Yep, Michigan sucks at football and bobo has got nothing else. I bet Michigan and Michigan State have had enough of Alabama football, no wonder bobo wants to change the subject.

We got 2.
8 more we tie Bama.
Michigan has the most all-time wins and the second highest winning percentage in college football history behind Notre Dame

13 more. Keep up.
Let's just say you bama fans aren't winning over new fans with your tudes. I'll be rooting against them now.

Our "tudes"? You have called Bama cheaters because they win. You have bragged on and on about michigan and said Bama will start losing soon. But it is OUR attitude that causes flack? Total horseshit.

Am I proud of my alma mater and our football team? You bet your ass I am. I was born & raised in Tuscaloosa. I went to UA. My 3 kids went there.

Do I brag about my team? Yeah, sometimes. Nothing outrageous, but yeah. I was also a loyal fan when Mike Dubose took us to a 3-8 season.

People are hating on Alabama for winning. It is that simple. And if you can hate on a team for doing what you WISH your team did, and did it without cheating or taking cheap shots, or playing dirty, then your opinion isn't worth much in my book.

Between us we've paid a lotta tuition there :thewave:

Indeed we have. One of the records I loved seeing was one we owned on the 31st. Bama had 29 members of the team, dressed out, who had already earned their degree (including 4 masters degrees)

One of those masters degrees was by the game MVP too. I was extremely impressed.

C. Makes you sound like a envious loser.
Bama sucks and they cheat. Everyone knows

:lmao:
Michigan is ranked 21st best school in the country. Michigan State is 66th. Alabama is # 92.

Best Colleges - College Rankings

Where is your proof Bama cheats?
Turns out maybe there is some truth to it.

Once upon a time, Alabama dodged the NCAA's biggest bullet: Ron Higgins

Thirteen years ago, Yeager was serving as the NCAA infractions committee chairman. The case in front of him was an Alabama booster unabashedly buying the services of Memphis football prospect Albert Means of Trezevant High.

Kirk said that he and Trezevant head coach Lynn Lang conspired in 1999 to sell Means, a blue-chip defensive tackle, to the highest bidder. Kirk said that highest bidder was Memphis businessman and Alabama booster Logan Young, and that he paid Lang $200,000 to ensure Means would sign a National Letter of Intent with Alabama in February 2000, which he did.

Wow, you found a 15 year old story about a booster (not a University employee) paying a high school coach (again, not an employee of the University) to steer a player towards Alabama. It was not a secret. Bama got some heavy penalties and we moved on.

As I said, that was 15 years ago. The kids playing for Alabama now would have been between 3 and 8 years old. Saban got there in 2007. Nothing since then except a few minor, self-reported violations. Certainly nothing resembling cheating to win. We win the old fashioned way.

He has no proof. He makes the claim based on the fact the Alabama has won so many games. He believes that is proof. Of course, he also bragged that Harbaugh will have Michigan winning as many games. So I guess he thinks Harbaugh will cheat.
Of course they cheat. Clearly they cheat the best. I'll tell you who doesn't cheat, MSU. Even UofM cheats. Remember Chris Webber and the Fab 5?

My cousin transferred from one big school to MSU. I won't say what school because then you'll know who I am, but the point is my cousin was paid at the school he left. When he tried to get paid at MSU, the coach said "we don't pay here".

CLEARLY Bama cheats. They must buy all dem boys hookers and dinners and trips and cars and ohhh I bet it is great to play for Bama. They are bigger than god in Alabama. I've seen those movies about podunk towns down south where all there is is football. I can just imagine. The ones that don't go pro go work on daddy's farm. Sittin on a John Deere all day talkin bout the good old days. You shouldn't peak in college.

Pretty sad that you need to lie and put down others to make yourself feel better.
OMG you guys are such assholes! LOL I bet you are a barrel of fucking laughs papa

You are the one that lied numb nuts. Then you want to turn it back on me? LOL! You are pretty funny.
You jumped into our conversation. You have no idea if we were joking, which I was. I was being light hearted and you assholes have turned me against Bama. Now I'm a non fan for life.

You are obviously seriously up on Michigan sports. And considering the beatdowns we put on Michigan once and Michigan State twice (in recent years), you hated Alabama well before you started posting in this thread.

And really? If you were going to throw all this crap at Bama, and then get pissy when the fans respond? I don't give a rat's ass about you being a fan. I prefer real fans, not people who can insult but not take insults then cry foul.

Pretty sad that you need to lie and put down others to make yourself feel better.
OMG you guys are such assholes! LOL I bet you are a barrel of fucking laughs papa

You are the one that lied numb nuts. Then you want to turn it back on me? LOL! You are pretty funny.
You jumped into our conversation. You have no idea if we were joking, which I was. I was being light hearted and you assholes have turned me against Bama. Now I'm a non fan for life.

You talk smack and can't take it, now you are crying like a sissy boy.
You guys are getting meaner about this than you do politics. Geez! LOL.

Dude, are you really surprised?

Not sure what Bill Clinton or New England has to do with your silliness. The fact you can't defend your Michigan schools tells us all we need to know about you. I'd be butt hurt to if I were fully dominated like Michigan State was. Was it 88-0?
Michigan ranked # 10 all time

List of NCAA schools with the most NCAA Division I championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alabama not even in the top 38. Michigan state is number 28.

UofM and MSU are way better schools than Bama and not just in sports. The only thing you are good/great at is football. Congrats. I'll give you that. ONLY that.

Lol! MSU has 20 total championships and Bama has 13 in just football. LOl! I can see why you are jealous of Bama football.

On the bright side you got beautiful Detroit, the diamond of Michigan!
Well earlier the other guys were bragging about how you guys have national champions in all kinds of other sports. Duke is at the bottom of the list with 16. That means you guys have 13 football championships and less than 3. So maybe in your schools entire history you've won 2 or less national championships in anything other than football. Talk about a one trick pony.

Michigan is a beautiful state. Ann Arbor and Lansing are great places. We at least have enough money in our state to support pro teams. I'd be willing to bet we'd be number 1 if all we did was one thing.

Not sure where you got your information.

UA won that following National Championships in the last few years:

Men's Golf

Men's Golf

Football
Women's Golf
Gymnastics
Softball

Football
Gymnastics

This can be verified here: ROLLTIDE.COM - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site - Traditions

Bama sucks and they cheat. Everyone knows

:lmao:
Michigan is ranked 21st best school in the country. Michigan State is 66th. Alabama is # 92.

Thirteen years ago, Yeager was serving as the NCAA infractions committee chairman. The case in front of him was an Alabama booster unabashedly buying the services of Memphis football prospect Albert Means of Trezevant High.

Kirk said that he and Trezevant head coach Lynn Lang conspired in 1999 to sell Means, a blue-chip defensive tackle, to the highest bidder. Kirk said that highest bidder was Memphis businessman and Alabama booster Logan Young, and that he paid Lang $200,000 to ensure Means would sign a National Letter of Intent with Alabama in February 2000, which he did.

Wow, you found a 15 year old story about a booster (not a University employee) paying a high school coach (again, not an employee of the University) to steer a player towards Alabama. It was not a secret. Bama got some heavy penalties and we moved on.

As I said, that was 15 years ago. The kids playing for Alabama now would have been between 3 and 8 years old. Saban got there in 2007. Nothing since then except a few minor, self-reported violations. Certainly nothing resembling cheating to win. We win the old fashioned way.
And if there's any funny business I suspect it happens at every school. I know it has at Michigan so I can't really say anything.

Anyways, of course bama is the best. Im just having fun. How else would you expect a Michigan guy to act after that embarrassing lose. But it was a great season for msu. We beat Michigan and last years national champs at Michigan and in Ohio then knocked off undefeated Iowa.

A. We had injuries
B. We played good the first half.
C. It was fixed/ msu was robbed.
D. Who cares.
E. We'll get em next year
F. If I had NFL potential, I'd go down south too. Right now its ten degrees in Michigan. But why Alabama? I would play in Florida or California. I don't get why you guys are so good. Are a lot of the players home grown?

And if there's any funny business I suspect it happens at every school. I know it has at Michigan so I can't really say anything.

Anyways, of course bama is the best. Im just having fun. How else would you expect a Michigan guy to act after that embarrassing lose. But it was a great season for msu. We beat Michigan and last years national champs at Michigan and in Ohio then knocked off undefeated Iowa.

A. We had injuries
D. Who cares.
F. If I had NFL potential, I'd go down south too. Right now its ten degrees in Michigan. But why Alabama? I would play in Florida or California. I don't get why you guys are so good. Are a lot of the players home grown?

Bama has tradition, they have coaching, the have prestige, they have a huge fan base. Also Bama is committed to making sure the player gets a degree.

A. We had injuries
D. Who cares.

Bama has tradition, they have coaching, the have prestige, they have a huge fan base. Also Bama is committed to making sure the player gets a degree.
I knew an msu lineman years ago. People treated him like a God in east Lansing.

Now imagine you are a God in an entire state. There's no pro teams. People eat sleep and shit bama. Must be amazing.

A. We had injuries
D. Who cares.

Now imagine you are a God in an entire state. There's no pro teams. People eat sleep and shit bama. Must be amazing.

I have never been to Bama, I have been to Tennessee and it is crazy and then you think, he'll this isn't even Bama! To have such loyal fans, is incredible.

A. We had injuries
D. Who cares.

I have never been to Bama, I have been to Tennessee and it is crazy and then you think, he'll this isn't even Bama! To have such loyal fans, is incredible.

Think that's something? If we win it all again this year, you should come to the shindig we throw in celebration. Last few times they've done it at the stadium.

Or better yet, come to A-Day. 100,000 fans at Spring Practice is even more impressive.....and it's free.

Forum List

Back