May 18, 2010
PNW
AFC Wild Card Games:

(6) Pittsburgh 10-6 at (3) Cincinnati 12-4

(5) Kansas City 11-5 at (4) Houston 9-7

NFC Wild Card Games:

(6) Seattle 10-6 at (3) Minnesota 11-5

(5) Green Bay 10-6 at (4) Washington 9-7

I'll make my predictions later this week but let's discuss.

KC,Pitt Chiefs are on a roll. Unless Dalton is back and injury free Rothlesburger will make the most of this opportunity.

Hawks,Skins Minnesota will pee down their legs next Sunday. Peterson will get mad and beat up a child after the loss. Seattle was clearly the best team playing today. Unless Wilson has a season ending injury in practice this week The Hawks should simply crush the Vikings next Sunday. Green Bay actually had a lot to play for in tonight's game and looked anemic, pathetic. The Packers should have been playing like this was a play off game. If this was all they could bring to bare then a good game manager like Cousins will run them out of DC.

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

I agree with Huggy on the first game. If Dalton is healthy I'll go with Cinci. If not, I'll take Pitt.

I don't believe in Houston, they won a terrible division, I'll take the Chiefs.

Seattle may be too much for the Vikes. I want to pick Green Bay, but they have been so off lately.....

Kansas City is a 3 point favorite over Houston...I agree and will take the Chiefs mostly because of Smith being the better quarterback. Still Houston has been playing real good defense and KC has been winning close games. The team that plays the best defense could make to the second round. Turnovers could decide this contest.

Pittsburgh is a 2 point favorite over Cincinnati and Dalton is out at the moment. He has a doctor's appointment to evaluate his thump injury sometime this week. We will have to see how that turns out.
The Steelers will have to play better than they did against the Ravens and the Browns were no indication of great things to come.. I will still take the Steelers. Unless......

Seattle is a 4 point favorite over the Vikings...IMO it may be more if Seattle controls AP and forces Bridgewater to pass like they did in the first game. Bridgewater is a terrible passer overall and that makes the Vikings a one dimensional team. Seattle will capitalize on that and win going away.

Washington is only a one point favorite against the Pack...The Packers have not played well since losing Jordy Nelson and I don't see Green Bay playing well against the Skins.
Too many injuries have hampered the Packers all season and it will rear its ugly head in this game...Skins win but close.

The wait for this weekend is K I L L I N G me!

I think after this weekend a lot of Vikings fans might be killing themselves.

Why? They made it to the playoffs. That's an improvement over last season. If the Hawks hadn't beat them 38-7 recently and smash the so called best team in the NFL 36-6 last weekend and the Hawks had just squeaked into the Playoffs I could see why they would be a bunch of self loathing goat farmers. For Christ's sakes they might as well be Canadians.

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

Pittsburgh. Cinci yet another year they let their fans down after a great regular season.
Houston. I see KC screwing it up too.
Seattle for sure
Green Bay if they show up, which I think they will, and Washington isn't good.

I don't see the Pats winning it all this year. Right now I'm thinking Panthers or Seahawks will win it all.

The only ones I don't want to win this year are Patriots and Seahawks. Let someone new win it.

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

Pittsburgh. Cinci yet another year they let their fans down after a great regular season.
Seattle for sure

I don't see the Pats winning it all this year. Right now I'm thinking Panthers or Seahawks will win it all.

The only ones I don't want to win this year are Patriots and Seahawks. Let someone new win it.

I don't believe anyone can complain if the Hawks win it all again in the NFC. If they do, they will have earned it. No HFA, They lost to the Panthers at home, They lost to the Cardinals at home, They lost to the Packers in the regular season. They lost to the Bengals.

The Seahawks stunk up their games for the most part in the first half of the season while the Panthers dang near went undefeated...same for the Cardinals.

It's been a season long comeback for the Seahawks with MAJOR injuries and players lost for the season.

Do you REALLY want to see that jerk Newton prancing around like a faggot pretending he is Superman after the SB?

I'd like new blood in the Super Bowl. Kansas City, Houston, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati in the AFC. Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota or Washington in the NFC.

I like Newton and would rather see him pretending he is Superman than Baldwin pretending he is pooping a football. So much class in Seattle.

I'd like new blood in the Super Bowl. Kansas City, Houston, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati in the AFC. Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota or Washington in the NFC.

I like Newton and would rather see him pretending he is Superman than Baldwin pretending he is pooping a football. So much class in Seattle.

You must have gone to the pay toidy to dredge up the thing Baldwin did.

There you sat, broken hearted You came to shit and only farted. Wasted a dime, but what the hell, At least you could sit, and enjoy the smell.

Baldwin claimed he wasn't trying to look like he was pooping in a disrespect towards the game. It was stupid clearly as nobody but he got the joke.

There you sat, broken hearted You came to shit and only farted. Wasted a dime, but what the hell, At least you could sit, and enjoy the smell.

Baldwin claimed he wasn't trying to look like he was pooping in a disrespect towards the game. It was stupid clearly as nobody but he got the joke.

You bitch about Newton, Nancy and shit your pants over Baldwin, typical Seanut.

Shit my pants? I said it was stupid. I like Baldwin he's a little off but he's not all about himself. He's all about the team 99.9% of the time. Newton is a friggin self absorbed clown. Superman? Get serious...when Wilson and the Seahawks go to Carolina that fag Newton is going to get schooled.

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

Seattle for sure

I don't believe anyone can complain if the Hawks win it all again in the NFC. If they do, they will have earned it. No HFA, They lost to the Panthers at home, They lost to the Cardinals at home, They lost to the Packers in the regular season. They lost to the Bengals.

The Seahawks stunk up their games for the most part in the first half of the season while the Panthers dang near went undefeated...same for the Cardinals.

It's been a season long comeback for the Seahawks with MAJOR injuries and players lost for the season.

Do you REALLY want to see that jerk Newton prancing around like a faggot pretending he is Superman after the SB?
Honestly, yes I do. I think cam Newton is a natural born leader. His team loves him. He's having fun. They're having fun and if you aren't having fun then you probably like another team thats in it.

Would I think it would be cool for the seahawks to win it all when they shouldn't even be in the playoffs? Someone reminded me how Detroit should have beat Seattle but got screwed by the refs.

Anyways, I don't root for Seattle as much as I'd like to see someone with a personality win. Trust me a champion cam will be cocky yes but good for the NFL.

Is cam too cocky? Reminds me of ali

Shit my pants? I said it was stupid. I like Baldwin he's a little off but he's not all about himself. He's all about the team 99.9% of the time. Newton is a friggin self absorbed clown. Superman? Get serious...when Wilson and the Seahawks go to Carolina that fag Newton is going to get schooled.

Good for you.

Somebody told me if the lions didn't get screwed against Seattle and then let Aaron Rodgers throw that hail Mary, Detroit would have made the playoffs? They would have been 9 and 7.

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

Seattle for sure

Honestly, yes I do. I think cam Newton is a natural born leader. His team loves him. He's having fun. They're having fun and if you aren't having fun then you probably like another team thats in it.

Would I think it would be cool for the seahawks to win it all when they shouldn't even be in the playoffs? Someone reminded me how Detroit should have beat Seattle but got screwed by the refs.

Anyways, I don't root for Seattle as much as I'd like to see someone with a personality win. Trust me a champion cam will be cocky yes but good for the NFL.

I just want new blood in the Super Bowl. Don't care who, New England, Denver, Seattle and Green Bay are boring.

No one thinks the Vikings are going to win.

I'd put my money on cam this year but who knows till they play. I didn't see Seattle coming two years ago and 2 Superbowl later.

I think new England could awake but they didn't finish well.

I hope for someone new to win it too. No Aaron Rogers Wilson big Ben or brady

AFC Wild Card Games:

NFC Wild Card Games:

Seattle for sure

I just want new blood in the Super Bowl. Don't care who, New England, Denver, Seattle and Green Bay are boring.
How many rings does Ben have in Pittsburgh?

Forum List

Back