Where the right-wing completely screwed up an opportunity with David Hogg.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Recently, far-left activist David Hogg complained about the rising costs of housing. While yes, it would have been tempting to rip him for this, and unfortunately the vast majority of right-wingers who are politically astute did so, they completely screwed up. Even a host on Newsmax started trashing Hogg. I was reading the brutal tweets and even the coverage of a host from Newsmax and I was thinking wow, you guys just completely blew a golden opportunity.

So, lets say I was the host at Newsmax instead of the host that trashed Hogg. I would have taken a completely different approach. I would have stated that I was glad to see that Mr. Hogg is starting to see the results of left-wing politics. I would have also had my staff reach out to David Hogg and offered him an opportunity to be on my show and have a civilized discussion. Who knows, maybe he would have initially disagreed with the majority of of my views, but due to the civility and backing my content with facts, maybe, just maybe it would be on Hogg's mind and weather it be the short term or a later, maybe he might change his views and realize his leftist views are not a good thing.

The right really blew it on this one. Sometimes when someone you disagree with, even if completely, when they make a statement where you can have an opportunity to hopefully open a door for them to possibly be more open to your views, you go for it.

Recently, far-left activist David Hogg complained about the rising costs of housing. While yes, it would have been tempting to rip him for this, and unfortunately the vast majority of right-wingers who are politically astute did so, they completely screwed up. Even a host on Newsmax started trashing Hogg. I was reading the brutal tweets and even the coverage of a host from Newsmax and I was thinking wow, you guys just completely blew a golden opportunity.

So, lets say I was the host at Newsmax instead of the host that trashed Hogg. I would have taken a completely different approach. I would have stated that I was glad to see that Mr. Hogg is starting to see the results of left-wing politics. I would have also had my staff reach out to David Hogg and offered him an opportunity to be on my show and have a civilized discussion. Who knows, maybe he would have initially disagreed with the majority of of my views, but due to the civility and backing my content with facts, maybe, just maybe it would be on Hogg's mind and weather it be the short term or a later, maybe he might change his views and realize his leftist views are not a good thing.

The right really blew it on this one. Sometimes when someone you disagree with, even if completely, when they make a statement where you can have an opportunity to hopefully open a door for them to possibly be more open to your views, you go for it.
There is no need to gloat but no need to pander either. He is too young and.uninformed to understand. Some lessons in life csn only.be achieved through wisdom. I think it is time for the true adults to bring the West back frokm the brink.

David Hogg is not about to listen to any common sense. The only door he needs opened is the one that hits him in the rear on the way out.

He is CIA directed 24x7 so taking him down will take some thought other than just dribbling with venom .

Not sure he warrants much action as he is hardly the brightest decoration on the tree and will trip himself .

See how a low IQ like Greta has fared once it became impossible for 24x7 minders to completely control her output and image .

Forum List

Back