College football playoffs and bowls were aweful

C. Makes you sound like a envious loser.
Bama sucks and they cheat. Everyone knows

:lmao:
Michigan is ranked 21st best school in the country. Michigan State is 66th. Alabama is # 92.

Best Colleges - College Rankings

Where is your proof Bama cheats?
There isn't I'm just kidding! Get over yourselves. What a bunch of waaaamabama you guys are.

So you lied, got it.

Michigan is ranked 21st best school in the country. Michigan State is 66th. Alabama is # 92.

He has no proof. He makes the claim based on the fact the Alabama has won so many games. He believes that is proof. Of course, he also bragged that Harbaugh will have Michigan winning as many games. So I guess he thinks Harbaugh will cheat.
Of course they cheat. Clearly they cheat the best. I'll tell you who doesn't cheat, MSU. Even UofM cheats. Remember Chris Webber and the Fab 5?

My cousin transferred from one big school to MSU. I won't say what school because then you'll know who I am, but the point is my cousin was paid at the school he left. When he tried to get paid at MSU, the coach said "we don't pay here".

CLEARLY Bama cheats. They must buy all dem boys hookers and dinners and trips and cars and ohhh I bet it is great to play for Bama. They are bigger than god in Alabama. I've seen those movies about podunk towns down south where all there is is football. I can just imagine. The ones that don't go pro go work on daddy's farm. Sittin on a John Deere all day talkin bout the good old days. You shouldn't peak in college.

Pretty sad that you need to lie and put down others to make yourself feel better.

C. Makes you sound like a envious loser.

The Crimson Tide had an NCAA record 29 players who had already gotten their degree dress out for our first bowl game. How many grads did Michigan have ready to play?
Sure when they pass them without them doing any work.

It was shocking how easy it was to confirm what Kirk alleged. As soon as Gary told us his story, I called then-Arkansas head coach Houston Nutt who tried to recruit Means.

I expected the usual "no comment." Nutt never hesitated confirming it was true.

"Yep, Lynn Lang asked us for $200,000 for Albert Means," Nutt said.

Though others eventually testified that Means was paid $30,000 from Lang's $200,000 asking price, Means always denied that. The only thing Means ever confirmed was Lang had someone else take the ACT for him.

FTA: Means never got in shape to play at Alabama. He was released by the school and eventually transferred to the University of Memphis where he got married, developed into an all-conference player in Conference USA as a senior and graduated, eventually earning a Master's degree.

FTA: The school permanently disassociated from Young, stripped him of his $40,000 Bryant-Denny Stadium luxury box and canceled an insurance policy that would have paid $500,000 toward the Bear Bryant Museum on campus upon Young's death.

Much ado about nothing bobo.

He has no proof. He makes the claim based on the fact the Alabama has won so many games. He believes that is proof. Of course, he also bragged that Harbaugh will have Michigan winning as many games. So I guess he thinks Harbaugh will cheat.
Of course they cheat. Clearly they cheat the best. I'll tell you who doesn't cheat, MSU. Even UofM cheats. Remember Chris Webber and the Fab 5?

My cousin transferred from one big school to MSU. I won't say what school because then you'll know who I am, but the point is my cousin was paid at the school he left. When he tried to get paid at MSU, the coach said "we don't pay here".

CLEARLY Bama cheats. They must buy all dem boys hookers and dinners and trips and cars and ohhh I bet it is great to play for Bama. They are bigger than god in Alabama. I've seen those movies about podunk towns down south where all there is is football. I can just imagine. The ones that don't go pro go work on daddy's farm. Sittin on a John Deere all day talkin bout the good old days. You shouldn't peak in college.

Pretty sad that you need to lie and put down others to make yourself feel better.
OMG you guys are such assholes! LOL I bet you are a barrel of fucking laughs papa

There isn't I'm just kidding! Get over yourselves. What a bunch of waaaamabama you guys are.

So you lied, got it.
Is it a lie if I got lucky and its true?

Albert Means was a prep superstar in his hometown of Memphis. Most colleges wanted him to come to them and play defensive tackle. Named Mr. Football in Tennessee in 1999 as well as a high school All-American, Means could go anywhere he wanted.

One problem with that concept, according to USA Today, was that Means didn't test well and probably wouldn't qualify to play college ball because of low ACT or SAT scores. So, an enterprising Alabama booster named Logan Young came up with a solution.

Have someone else take the tests for Albert.

Oh, and arrange to pay one of his high school coaches $150,000 to insure that Albert would go to Alabama.

Those acts and others caused Alabama to receive a two-year bowl ban and five years of probation from the NCAA. In addition, Alabama lost 21 scholarships and almost received the "death penalty"—having the program disbanded for a proscribed period.

OMG you guys are such assholes! LOL I bet you are a barrel of fucking laughs papa

You are the one that lied numb nuts. Then you want to turn it back on me? LOL! You are pretty funny.

So you lied, got it.

Albert Means was a prep superstar in his hometown of Memphis. Most colleges wanted him to come to them and play defensive tackle. Named Mr. Football in Tennessee in 1999 as well as a high school All-American, Means could go anywhere he wanted.

One problem with that concept, according to USA Today, was that Means didn't test well and probably wouldn't qualify to play college ball because of low ACT or SAT scores. So, an enterprising Alabama booster named Logan Young came up with a solution.

Oh, and arrange to pay one of his high school coaches $150,000 to insure that Albert would go to Alabama.

Those acts and others caused Alabama to receive a two-year bowl ban and five years of probation from the NCAA. In addition, Alabama lost 21 scholarships and almost received the "death penalty"—having the program disbanded for a proscribed period.

And Alabama cut ties with the booster and cancelled his $400000 luxury boxes.

Then Michigan does this: | The Michigan Daily

Then you have Michigan State: Michigan State has spent more time on probation than any other Big Ten team; Brady Hoke coached the only MAC school on NCAA sanctions list

Michigan State basketball coach: Izzo suspended one game after NCAA violation

Last edited:
OMG you guys are such assholes!

WE'RE assholes? ...You are sitting here calling us cheaters because we win, dragging up old news from last century, trying to change the subject to other sports, accusing us of whining because we continue to point the facts out to you, and I guess we're now assholes just on general silly boob principle? :dunno:

Oh well.. now that you've proclaimed us cheating assholes, it must be about time for you to again admit that you know we're the best and you're just messing with us. Does this broken record ever stop?

I'll say it again... Why don't you take that incredibly big mouth of yours to Ann Arbor and lobby your AD to call Tuscaloosa and schedule another Kickoff Classic with Bama? Harbaugh needs a chance to redeem the last butt-whooping you got and we need a premier program to maintain our non-con strength of schedule. You would just not believe how difficult it is getting to find good programs who want to face Bama on opening day. We've got F$U booked for next season (if they don't back out again) but after that, our dance card is open! Give us a call anytime!

You are the one that lied numb nuts. Then you want to turn it back on me? LOL! You are pretty funny.
You jumped into our conversation. You have no idea if we were joking, which I was. I was being light hearted and you assholes have turned me against Bama. Now I'm a non fan for life.

OMG you guys are such assholes!

WE'RE assholes? ...You are sitting here calling us cheaters because we win, dragging up old news from last century, trying to change the subject to other sports, accusing us of whining because we continue to point the facts out to you, and I guess we're now assholes just on general silly boob principle? :dunno:

Oh well.. now that you've proclaimed us cheating assholes, it must be about time for you to again admit that you know we're the best and you're just messing with us. Does this broken record ever stop?

I'll say it again... Why don't you take that incredibly big mouth of yours to Ann Arbor and lobby your AD to call Tuscaloosa and schedule another Kickoff Classic with Bama? Harbaugh needs a chance to redeem the last butt-whooping you got and we need a premier program to maintain our non-con strength of schedule. You would just not believe how difficult it is getting to find good programs who want to face Bama on opening day. We've got F$U booked for next season (if they don't back out again) but after that, our dance card is open! Give us a call anytime!
Hey, if you and the other three assholes aren't enjoying the smack talk I'll tell you what I'll do for ya. Ready for it? Ready???

You jumped into our conversation. You have no idea if we were joking, which I was. I was being light hearted and you assholes have turned me against Bama. Now I'm a non fan for life.

You talk smack and can't take it, now you are crying like a sissy boy.

So you lied, got it.

And Alabama cut ties with the booster and cancelled his $400000 luxury boxes.

Then Michigan does this: | The Michigan Daily

Then you have Michigan State: Michigan State has spent more time on probation than any other Big Ten team; Brady Hoke coached the only MAC school on NCAA sanctions list

Michigan State basketball coach: Izzo suspended one game after NCAA violation
Look how you guys don't trust Bill Clinton because once a cheater always a cheater. Would you trust your 18 year old daughter with Bill Clinton? Well then I'll never really trust Bama. Especially with all that winning. Reminds me of the NE Patriots.

upload_2016-1-5_14-57-27.jpeg

upload_2016-1-5_14-58-39.jpeg

You guys are getting meaner about this than you do politics. Geez! LOL.

Not sure what Bill Clinton or New England has to do with your silliness. The fact you can't defend your Michigan schools tells us all we need to know about you. I'd be butt hurt to if I were fully dominated like Michigan State was. Was it 88-0?

You guys are getting meaner about this than you do politics. Geez! LOL.

Pfft...you can dish but can't take it. Lol! Go cry to your momma, oh wait she is a Bama fan!

Not sure what Bill Clinton or New England has to do with your silliness. The fact you can't defend your Michigan schools tells us all we need to know about you. I'd be butt hurt to if I were fully dominated like Michigan State was. Was it 88-0?
Michigan ranked # 10 all time

List of NCAA schools with the most NCAA Division I championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alabama not even in the top 38. Michigan state is number 28.

UofM and MSU are way better schools than Bama and not just in sports. The only thing you are good/great at is football. Congrats. I'll give you that. ONLY that.

List of NCAA schools with the most NCAA Division I championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UofM and MSU are way better schools than Bama and not just in sports. The only thing you are good/great at is football. Congrats. I'll give you that. ONLY that.

Lol! MSU has 20 total championships and Bama has 13 in just football. LOl! I can see why you are jealous of Bama football.

On the bright side you got beautiful Detroit, the diamond of Michigan!

Lol! MSU has 20 total championships and Bama has 13 in just football. LOl! I can see why you are jealous of Bama football.

Well earlier the other guys were bragging about how you guys have national champions in all kinds of other sports. Duke is at the bottom of the list with 16. That means you guys have 13 football championships and less than 3. So maybe in your schools entire history you've won 2 or less national championships in anything other than football. Talk about a one trick pony.

Michigan is a beautiful state. Ann Arbor and Lansing are great places. We at least have enough money in our state to support pro teams. I'd be willing to bet we'd be number 1 if all we did was one thing.

Well earlier the other guys were bragging about how you guys have national champions in all kinds of other sports. Duke is at the bottom of the list with 16. That means you guys have 13 football championships and less than 3. So maybe in your schools entire history you've won 2 or less national championships in anything other than football. Talk about a one trick pony.

Michigan is a beautiful state. Ann Arbor and Lansing are great places. We at least have enough money in our state to support pro teams. I'd be willing to bet we'd be number 1 if all we did was one thing.

Been to Michigan, not that great, the west coast has you beat all to hell.

I only follow Bama football, nothing else at Bama matters to me. Bear Bryant is the reason for me love of Bama football.

In basketball I like Indiana, Oregon St., Duke, Gonzaga.

Other NCAA sports are not a big deal to me.

Forum List

Back