Colin Powell Out There Trying To Give Obama Legitimacy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
14064009_ori.jpg

Colin Powell is coming to my post next week to do a book signing. He was on FOX last night and he's on Fox & Friends right now.

Seems to me he's just trying to give Obama legitimacy.

I think his reputation is shot.

What do you'all think???

My guess would be that, if he's disappointed in Obama, he's trying to give himself legitimacy after backing the guy. Public figures like this have nice, big, fat egos. Publicly back someone and they don't perform as you predicted, and you start spinning.

Colin Powell is coming to my post next week to do a book signing. He was on FOX last night and he's on Fox & Friends right now.

What do you'all think???
I think he stands a better chance....than, The Mitt's pitch about the "wonders" of allowing businessmen.....

....to run-the-Country.
(....into another ditch.)

My guess would be that, if he's disappointed in Obama, he's trying to give himself legitimacy after backing the guy. Public figures like this have nice, big, fat egos. Publicly back someone and they don't perform as you predicted, and you start spinning.

His head must be spinning right now.

Only hit to Colin Powell's reputation is when he lied about WMDs to push Bush's war for oil.

If that's the case.....if he was a liar.....then who's to say he's not lying about his thoughts on Obama?

If he lied about WMDs he very likely is lying about Obama being a good president.

Bush could have ruined Powell's career, Obama has no control over Powell.

Only hit to Colin Powell's reputation is when he lied about WMDs to push Bush's war for oil.

If that's the case.....if he was a liar.....then who's to say he's not lying about his thoughts on Obama?

If he lied about WMDs he very likely is lying about Obama being a good president.

I'm gonna call Bull shit.

14064009_ori.jpg

What do you'all think???

I think he is a great man

Bush did ruin Powells career

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......​

"Americans are slamming doors and kicking tires again. This year they’ve been buying cars and trucks at an annualized rate of more than 14 million vehicles, the strongest performance since early 2008. General Motors has boosted its 2012 industry sales forecast, Ford Motor will add factory shifts, and Chrysler Group is stepping up hiring as demand rises.

Now for the ripple effect. Government data show that motor-vehicle production contributed half of the first quarter’s annual pace of 2.2 percent economic growth. When an industry is expanding that fast, it lifts the fortunes of thousands of other companies. The auto resurgence—from assembly lines and dealerships to steelmakers, freight lines, and loan providers—signals the U.S. is headed for solid growth, says Joseph Carson, director of global economic research at AllianceBernstein in New York."

I doubt there is any redemption for Colin Powell. He lied to the world and his performance legitimized for some when for the first time our nation invaded and occupied a sovereign state without a direct attack on us. Iraq is a great stain on this nations history and the graves of those who fell in this war of choice will remain a symbol of the danger of a foreign policy predicated on ideology and not Realpolitik.

I doubt there is any redemption for Colin Powell. He lied to the world and his performance legitimized for some when for the first time our nation invaded and occupied a sovereign state without a direct attack on us. Iraq is a great stain on this nations history and the graves of those who fell in this war of choice will remain a symbol of the danger of a foreign policy predicated on ideology and not Realpolitik.

It was a choice that turned bad, no thanks to Democraps. Obama made an improving situation worse in Iraq, and we're still in a much worse situation in Afghanistan, no thanks to the Democraps.

Forum List

Back