Colin Powell Out There Trying To Give Obama Legitimacy

14064009_ori.jpg

Colin Powell is coming to my post next week to do a book signing. He was on FOX last night and he's on Fox & Friends right now.

Seems to me he's just trying to give Obama legitimacy.

I think his reputation is shot.

What do you'all think???

He's trying to sell a book. I won't buy the book. He's a sell out has been. Once admired now knot.

I doubt there is any redemption for Colin Powell. He lied to the world and his performance legitimized for some when for the first time our nation invaded and occupied a sovereign state without a direct attack on us. Iraq is a great stain on this nations history and the graves of those who fell in this war of choice will remain a symbol of the danger of a foreign policy predicated on ideology and not Realpolitik.

It was a choice that turned bad, no thanks to Democraps.
Yeah.....Democrats had the long-term-intentions of going-to-WAR with Iraq.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Powell has, so far, refused to endorse Obama again. That is a troubling sign. I see this same case of indifference across the country.

Obama lost 40% of the vote to "uncommitted" in Kansas! He lost 40% to a convicted felon in W Virginia, and 40% to a lawyer who only spent $2,000 to run against him in Arkansas. There is not a whole lot of enthusiasm for Obama this time around- he has a record now. Sadly, Obama does not know how to "lead". His only skill set seems to be campaigning- essentially bullshitting his way through life. Once he gets the job, he doesn't know what to do......

Powell has, so far, refused to endorse Obama again. That is a troubling sign. I see this same case of indifference across the country.

Obama lost 40% of the vote to "uncommitted" in Kansas! He lost 40% to a convicted felon in W Virginia, and 40% to a lawyer who only spent $2,000 to run against him in Arkansas. There is not a whole lot of enthusiasm for Obama this time around- he has a record now. Sadly, Obama does not know how to "lead". His only skill set seems to be campaigning- essentially bullshitting his way through life. Once he gets the job, he doesn't know what to do......
Yet.....he's still gonna be re-elected....followed by the traditional wailing & gnashing-of-teeth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance:

Ii am no fan of C.Powell. He himself has made some mistakes and really has no room to talk about anyone else. They need to see their own mistakes befor they attack someone else. I really don't put alot of credit on Powell.

Its official, Colin Powell is a full-blown queer-enabler:

Powell favors same-sex marriage – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - Gen. Colin Powell said Wednesday on CNN's "The Situation Room" that he supports legal same-sex marriage, either at the state or federal level.

"I have no problem with it," he said in the interview, which will air at 5 p.m. ET. "In terms of the legal matter of creating a contract between two people that's called marriage, and allowing them to live together with the protection of law, it seems to me is the way we should be moving in this country. And so I support the president's decision."

Powell made Hannity look like a fool, when Hannity tried that talking point that Obama was apologizing for the US.

14064009_ori.jpg

Colin Powell is coming to my post next week to do a book signing. He was on FOX last night and he's on Fox & Friends right now.

Seems to me he's just trying to give Obama legitimacy.

I think his reputation is shot.

What do you'all think???

Obama is legitimate. Republicans are loony kooks.

Let him die?

Feed the poor and they'll breed?

Education is for snobs?

Do we need to post the links again?

If that's the case.....if he was a liar.....then who's to say he's not lying about his thoughts on Obama?

If he lied about WMDs he very likely is lying about Obama being a good president.

Bush could have ruined Powell's career, Obama has no control over Powell.

Bush did ruin Powells career
Powell ruined his own career by allowing Bush to bring out the political whore in him, which is exactly what he is and, based on everything I've read about his military history, always has been.

Go here to learn more about Mr. Powell: Colin Powell Has Lied Before - Do You Believe Him Now? The War Party's Huckster

Forum List

Back