CNN: "Trump violated the secrecy of allied intel, just so you know that country was Israel"

Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing our ally under the bus?

So basically just in case Russia was confused, worried about it being a deliberate leak, second guessing which country it could be, considering possible deception and false flag, good ol' media decides to make it easy for them and just tell them, "yeah, that information came from Israel. Enjoy Russia, it's legit!"

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue with the witch hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Let me tell you, even if Russia felt the information gave them something unique, they wouldn't just take it at face value, they would be very cautious so that they themselves don't get duped. It might not have had any value in the end if they have doubts and concerns. Take it from someone who has read many many non-fiction spy books, there are PLENTY of situations in which a foreign agency had intel but didn't even believe it due to any number of circumstances. I suppose that potential is thrown out the window now.

I'm not going to excuse Trump if he erred, but I'm certainly not going to excuse the media for profiting from this without regard for what it might result in after the fact.

Just amazing.

The MSM will be making up lie after lie after lie in a vain effort to get trump out of office. They are going to do immense harm to their brand, and the American people are going to ignore them more and more.

Well, drumpf did say he wants gut the First Amendment, among others!, and many of your fellow RWNJ Pootarian traitors agree.

Ya can't fix stupid.

:poop:

Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing our ally under the bus?

So basically just in case Russia was confused, worried about it being a deliberate leak, second guessing which country it could be, considering possible deception and false flag, good ol' media decides to make it easy for them and just tell them, "yeah, that information came from Israel. Enjoy Russia, it's legit!"

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue with the witch hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Let me tell you, even if Russia felt the information gave them something unique, they wouldn't just take it at face value, they would be very cautious so that they themselves don't get duped. It might not have had any value in the end if they have doubts and concerns. Take it from someone who has read many many non-fiction spy books, there are PLENTY of situations in which a foreign agency had intel but didn't even believe it due to any number of circumstances. I suppose that potential is thrown out the window now.

I'm not going to excuse Trump if he erred, but I'm certainly not going to excuse the media for profiting from this without regard for what it might result in after the fact.

Just amazing.

The MSM will be making up lie after lie after lie in a vain effort to get trump out of office. They are going to do immense harm to their brand, and the American people are going to ignore them more and more.

Well, drumpf did say he wants gut the First Amendment, among others!, and many of your fellow RWNJ Pootarian traitors agree.

Ya can't fix stupid.

So did debbie wasserman schulz when she was head of the DNC silly girl. Funny how you ignore that.

So, you gotta ask, if all this was so damaging why did the Post print it? Guess they don't give a shit about the country!

Didn't read it, did you.

I'm so sick of the stupidity of you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

It's a lot easier to support him, sometimes, if you don't read the news.

No. There is no way In could ever support an admitted traitor and that's what he is.

The damn fool even brags about it.

Just amazing.

Ya can't fix stupid.

So did debbie wasserman schulz when she was head of the DNC silly girl. Funny how you ignore that.

She's not prez and its way past time you quit hiding behind this kind of shit. Really. Its just childish and lame.

YOU DID THIS.

Stop pretending you didn't.

Own your own actions even if your prez won't.

18486258_10213524410651550_5379138825550853640_n.jpg

So, you gotta ask, if all this was so damaging why did the Post print it? Guess they don't give a shit about the country!

Didn't read it, did you.

I'm so sick of the stupidity of you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

It's a lot easier to support him, sometimes, if you don't read the news.

No. There is no way In could ever support an admitted traitor and that's what he is.

The damn fool even brags about it.
So the WAPO cared not that this would cause irreparable damage to the US! And, you are good with irreparable damage? Got it.

Just amazing.

Ya can't fix stupid.

She's not prez and its way past time you quit hiding behind this kind of shit. Really. Its just childish and lame.

YOU DID THIS.

View attachment 126970

But had her candidate won the election she would have been in a position of power to do just that. Time for you to quit being a brainless putz.

Just amazing.

Ya can't fix stupid.

YOU DID THIS.

View attachment 126970

So, if the Republican withholds/ destroys documents as Hillary did you will be okay with that?

Cat was already out of the bag, thanks to the Pres.

Just like trump, they keep blaming others for what he did.

Bet WillowTree voted for him too but she'll tell you its not her fault.
This is definitely at the feet of the Republican party for being so greedy for votes and power that they hitched their wagon to this guy thinking (erroneously) they could control him, that he'd be "alright." Well, he's not doing so hot and he can't even cover it up in a half way credible fashion the way most Presidents do, and the Republicans are still whistling a carefree tune and saying "Awww, he's just new...." "He didn't mean it THAT way..."
Not much else they can say, I guess.

Cat was already out of the bag, thanks to the Pres.

Just like trump, they keep blaming others for what he did.

Bet WillowTree voted for him too but she'll tell you its not her fault.
This is definitely at the feet of the Republican party for being so greedy for votes and power that they hitched their wagon to this guy thinking (erroneously) they could control him, that he'd be "alright." Well, he's not doing so hot and he can't even cover it up in a half way credible fashion the way most Presidents do, and the Republicans are still whistling a carefree tune and saying "Awww, he's just new...." "He didn't mean it THAT way..."
Not much else they can say, I guess.
I want you to keep thinking that, it demonstrates exactly my theory that progressives have zero insight! What the rest of America see is the usual hatchet job by the liberal media and the democrat party!

Forum List

Back