Biden Approved Iran's Attack on Israel, So Long As the Attack Was "Within Certain Limits"

I know as a Muslim, that devout Christians wouldn't allow all of this crap:

View attachment 932933

View attachment 932942

They would solve the problem quickly if God's laws were enforced in this country. American Muslims and Christians should ally, to influence government (through various legal means) and have God's laws enforced.

Well we all have the Pentatuech

I know as a Muslim, that devout Christians wouldn't allow all of this crap:

View attachment 932933

View attachment 932942

They would solve the problem quickly if God's laws were enforced in this country. American Muslims and Christians should ally, to influence government (through various legal means) and have God's laws enforced.

It isn't about God or His laws. It is about who interprets those Laws.

I don't know many Muslims. Being up front about it. Can you interpret the Quran the way you see fit?

Could DaVinci interpret our Bible the way he wanted? Copernicus got into trouble because he claimed the Earth orbited the Sun and not vice versa?

Christianity got over that nonsense Centuries ago. But we went through our primitive stage, too. If you look back into Christian/European culture and the way God's Laws were interpreted, it was pretty silly for the most part.

We could spend the rest of our lives talking about it. To no end. And still have -- Nothing when all is said and done.

It is best to leave God out of politics. How do Shi'a and Sunni get along these days? We had our problems between Catholics and Protestant for a little while, too. So I'm not picking on your religion.

Muhammed's favorite General was a drunkard. Did they outlaw ALL alcohol or just the yellow wine made from dates?

It isn't about God. It's about who pretends to know what God wants. You do not. Neither do I.

So it's best to leave politics out of religion and religion out of politics.

Rather than see the rise of Islam, pulverize it all. God bless Israel and give them victory.
The biggest problem with Islam (the word itself means 'submission') is that they are only capable of understanding the Master/Slave relationship. Everything else leaves them befuddled.

And because of that, they have no culture. No art, no medicine, no work ethic, no science. All they know how to do is to 'Take' from others. And when their prey is too strong, they can't survive. Look at them now, without Oil Money, they're wretched poor. With the possible exception of, I think, Bahrain. And they make a lot of their money refining oil.

Primitive culture. The people? I'm sure they're fine people, given the chance. But their culture sucks.

The biggest problem with Islam (the word itself means 'submission') is that they are only capable of understanding the Master/Slave relationship. Everything else leaves them befuddled.

And because of that, they have no culture. No art, no medicine, no work ethic, no science. All they know how to do is to 'Take' from others. And when their prey is too strong, they can't survive. Look at them now, without Oil Money, they're wretched poor. With the possible exception of, I think, Bahrain. And they make a lot of their money refining oil.

Primitive culture. The people? I'm sure they're fine people, given the chance. But their culture sucks.
Very few are fine people. Even they will slit your throat if they think Allah commands it.

It isn't about God or His laws. It is about who interprets those Laws.

I don't know many Muslims. Being up front about it. Can you interpret the Quran the way you see fit?

Could DaVinci interpret our Bible the way he wanted? Copernicus got into trouble because he claimed the Earth orbited the Sun and not vice versa?

Christianity got over that nonsense Centuries ago. But we went through our primitive stage, too. If you look back into Christian/European culture and the way God's Laws were interpreted, it was pretty silly for the most part.

We could spend the rest of our lives talking about it. To no end. And still have -- Nothing when all is said and done.

It is best to leave God out of politics. How do Shi'a and Sunni get along these days? We had our problems between Catholics and Protestant for a little while, too. So I'm not picking on your religion.

Muhammed's favorite General was a drunkard. Did they outlaw ALL alcohol or just the yellow wine made from dates?

It isn't about God. It's about who pretends to know what God wants. You do not. Neither do I.

So it's best to leave politics out of religion and religion out of politics.
You speak gobbledygook. The laws of human government should be established upon the laws of an absolute authority and that's God. Throughout the Book of Judges, the phrase "In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes" (e.g., Judges 17:6, 21:25) implies a period of lawlessness and moral decay when the divine laws were not being followed. This suggests that chaos ensued when God's laws were not the foundation of governance.

Deuteronomy 17:18-20, for instance, instructs kings to write a copy of this Law and to read it all their lives so that they may learn to revere God and follow the Law carefully, suggesting that the king's rule must align with God's commandments.

Proverbs 29:2 - "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

This proverb encapsulates the belief that the moral character of leaders impacts the welfare of society.

The Scriptures assert that the judges of the nation, are "elohim" (Psalm 82:6), because they embody divine authority to judge and govern. This godlike role entrusted to leaders underscores their responsibility to uphold and implement divine law. Solomon sat on "the Lord's throne":

1Ch 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

The throne is of The Lord. In other words, God rules the nation through his human agents, appointed into a position of authority. Leaders can be elected, but once that person enters office, they represent God's authority, enforcing his laws. A nation that rejects God's laws is reduced to wildlife. Dog eat dog, demonic, animalistic society, on self-destruct.

We also read:

1Ch 29:20 And David said to all the congregation, Now bless the LORD your God. And all the congregation blessed the LORD God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the LORD, and the king.

God and the king. God and the government. Biblical-based theocracy.

2Ch_13:8 And now ye think to withstand the kingdom of the LORD in the hand of the sons of David; and ye be a great multitude, and there are with you golden calves, which Jeroboam made you for gods.

It's the government of The Lord, in the hands of the sons of David. In human hands, there is the kingdom of The Lord.

Jerusalem itself is the Throne Of The Lord:

Jer_3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk anymore after the imagination of their evil heart.

Government is a divine, holy institution, not to be left to the wicked. What do Christians get when they deliver their government to secularists? Chaos. Filth.

Implementing a theocracy or government under the authority of divine law, from a Christian perspective:

1. Divine Basis for Law: Laws would need to be explicitly based on biblical principles, recognizing the Bible as the ultimate authority on moral, ethical, and legal matters.
  2. Leadership as Divine Stewardship: Leaders would be selected based on their moral integrity and commitment to God's laws, seen as stewards rather than mere politicians. Their role would be to implement God's laws and ensure that society adheres to these divine principles.
  3. Educational Reforms: Education systems would integrate the study of Scripture as a foundation of moral and ethical education, preparing future leaders and citizens to understand and implement God's laws in all aspects of life.
  4. Judicial Reforms: The judicial system would need to reflect biblical justice.
  5. Community Engagement: A theocratic model would require active community involvement, where members are not only subjects but participants in a covenant with God. This involves community-based decision-making processes that align with biblical teachings.
In the Book of Ecclesiastes, Chapter 12, verse 13, it is clearly stated that the purpose of man is to keep God's commandments. The verse reads:

"Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind."

Proverbs 28:9 says:

"If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable."

This suggests that those who disregard God's laws are essentially, spiritually cut off from God.

Isaiah 8:20, which states:

"To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light."

Without God's law, society is in darkness.

Also, Proverbs 6:23 describes the law as a lamp, and the teaching as light:

Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Psalm 19:7 states:

"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple."

There's no government without God. Muslims understand this, but unfortunately too many Christians don't.

Very few are fine people. Even they will slit your throat if they think Allah commands it.
Christian Evangelicals don't care how many Muslim children die as long as their gods, the Jews are on top, and America their idol is extracting more oil and in control of Middle Eastern assets. All you Christians want is war in the Middle East because you think you're going to hasten the return of Jesus.

You support all of the wickedness of the Zionist Jews, even at the expense of America. You don't care about America, just being raptured up to heaven ASAP. You'll sell America down the river for counterfeit "Israel", the anti-Christ Jews, who spit in the face of Jesus and pull his beard. At least Muslims don't hate Jesus, recognizing him as a holy prophet. The anti-Christ Jews that you worship are the real enemy, not Muslims.

Last edited:
Christian Evangelicals don't care how many Muslim children die as long as their gods, the Jews are on top, and America their idol is extracting more oil and in control of Middle Eastern assets. All you Christians want is war in the Middle East because you think you're going to hasten the return of Jesus.

You support all of the wickedness of the Zionist Jews, even at the expense of America. You don't care about America, just being raptured up to heaven ASAP. You'll sell America down the river for counterfeit "Israel", the anti-Christ Jews, who spit in his face of Jesus and pull his beard. At least Muslims don't hate Jesus, recognizing him as a holy prophet. The anti-Christ Jews that you worship are the real enemy, not Muslims.
Sorry, I just know too many Muslims. Some even pretended to be decent people, for awhile. I would certainly sell Islamic America down the river. Hell, no selling. I'd help for free. Death to Jews and infidels, right. You cannot use children to get my sympathy. I don't have any. Muslim children will grow up into the next generation of Jew killers. Now, why would I care how many are killed.

Sorry, I just know too many Muslims. Some even pretended to be decent people, for awhile. I would certainly sell Islamic America down the river. Hell, no selling. I'd help for free. Death to Jews and infidels, right. You cannot use children to get my sympathy. I don't have any. Muslim children will grow up into the next generation of Jew killers. Now, why would I care how many are killed.
If you were a born-again, spirit-filled Christian you would care but since you're a fake disciple of Jesus Christ, you don't care. Spirit-filled, born-again Christians, the true disciples of Jesus don't say the evil, stupid crap you spew.

If you were a born-again, spirit-filled Christian you would care but since you're a fake disciple of Jesus Christ, you don't care. Spirit-filled, born-again Christians, the true disciples of Jesus don't say the evil, stupid crap you spew.
If you were a true Muslim you wouldn't say the things you do. You are a fake Muslim so you don't care about truth and the true teachings of Islam.

I hope you take what I say as seriously as any Christian should take what you say seriously.

I am a Christian whose mother is a Jew. If you imagine you could say anything, ANYTHING that would be meaningful to me you need to have your sharia filled head examined. May as well give it up right now. Attacking my Christianity is just going to amuse every other poster here. After all, you're a Muslim.

If you were a true Muslim you wouldn't say the things you do. You are a fake Muslim so you don't care about truth and the true teachings of Islam.

I hope you take what I say as seriously as any Christian should take what you say seriously.
I would disagree with you. This is true Islam. This is exactly what they say.

Cheap rhetoric. The true "terror state" is "Israhell", not Iran. People like you created this monster and now all life on this planet is in danger of being pulverized.
Jibril got it wrong again---try staying out of the bat cave---rabies gets the brain

As if Trump didn't make his decisions due to politics. Fighting WW3 over the Jewish, racist-ethno state, is a really bad idea, but you idiots think Jesus is going to come back sooner if we spark up Armageddon.

I do not believe Trump ever made any decision based on politics over national security. And the rest of your post is bullshit.

I am a Christian whose mother is a Jew. If you imagine you could say anything, ANYTHING that would be meaningful to me you need to have your sharia filled head examined. May as well give it up right now. Attacking my Christianity is just going to amuse every other poster here. After all, you're a Muslim.
Nothing you said justifies a secular, atheistic, Jewish State pretending to be "Israel". You have no Christianity if you support anti-Christ. According to the Bible, which I have read many times, true Jews and true Israel are born-again Christians, who are attached to The Vine (Jesus Christ), not those cut off from the vine (Jesus hating Jews, who have no faith in Jesus). You support the Jesus haters. Muslims don't hate Jesus, because Jesus is one of the holiest, most powerful profits in Islam. His mother is also respected and revered.

Britain the colonizer of Iran, with help from the CIA, ousted Mohamed Mosadeq the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, in 1953 through Operation Ajax, to maintain its control over Iranian oil and natural resources. They re-installed the sha, a brutal, secularist dictator, who tried to Westernize Iran, turning it into a puppet of the West and Israel. The Iranians had enough and got rid of your "Op-Ajax"installed-coup government.

Hezbollah defends Lebanon against Israeli aggression and everyone knows Iran supports them. That doesn't give Israel the right to bomb another nation's embassy. Iran has never directly attacked Israel, while Israel continues to attack Iran within its borders, by assassinating nuclear scientists and whoever else they don't like. The Iranians have every right as a sovereign nation, to generate their electricity from nuclear plants and benefit from that technology. Israel has a nuclear plant and nuclear bombs. Iran has agreed to subject itself to whatever inspections are required by internationally recognized, UN regulatory bodies, for them to be able to develop nuclear electric plants.

Israel continues to murder Iranian scientists and the West does everything to stop Iran from developing its nuclear technology. Iran is a sovereign nation, with every right to benefit from nuclear technology.

I hope this conflict plunges the West into WW3 with Russia and China. That's what American imperialists like you need and deserve, a World War.
Khutbah Jumaat BULLSHIT of the MONTH>>>
Iran has never directly attacked Israel
Gobbledygook.
right----you got it BAD

I do not believe Trump ever made any decision based on politics over national security. And the rest of your post is bullshit.

Sure sure...

"National Security"...

You screw up other people's countries then when those people come here you cry about illegal immigration. You're supporting all of these oppressive regimes with weapons and then you invade other countries and take their oil. You arm and train rebels, in other countries to fight civil wars and you end up making a mess. Those people leave their countries and come here. Good for them. I hope they move right next to you and drive you crazy with their loud Arabic music, and belly dancing parties. Maybe a camel breeder will move next to you and you'll have to deal with camels staring at you over the fence. Every time you look outside, into your backyard, creepy camels are staring at you over the fence.

Last edited:
Sure sure...

"National Security"...

You screw up other people's countries then when those people come here you cry about illegal immigration. You're supporting all of these oppressive regimes with weapons and then you invade other countries and take their oil. You arm and train rebels, in other countries to fight civil wars and you end up making a mess. Those people leave their countries and come here. Good for them. I hope they move right next to you and drive you crazy with their loud Arabic music, and belly dancing parties. Maybe a camel breeder will move next to you and you'll have to deal with camels staring at you over the fence. Every time you look outside, into your backyard, creepy camels are staring at you over the fence.

you should try to find a nice country in which to live. There are lots and lots of muslim countries

you should try to find a nice country in which to live. There are lots and lots of muslim countries
You should leave America, and go live in Honduras or perhaps Antarctica, with the penguins.

R.jpg

Penguin Society.​

There are indeed beautiful Muslim countries, I've visited and lived in a few of them, but I'm an American born and raised. This is my land, just as much as it is yours.

You should leave America, and go live in Honduras or perhaps Antarctica, with the penguins.

View attachment 933015
Penguin Society.​

There are indeed beautiful Muslim countries, I've visited and lived in a few of them, but I'm an American born and raised. This is my land, just as much as it is yours.
It is YOU who expresses dissatisfaction with the USA----not me

Forum List

Back