Treason To What? I’m With Russia

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
A brilliant piece by James Kirkpatrick on the racist, Nazi, nativist, fascist, xenophobic, KKK, Hitler, Bircher, birther, burper, lefty looney lib extirper, Jew-hatin', red-baitin, bane of Speaker Ryan, Holocaust denyin' website, VDARE.com.

Treason To What? I’m With The Russians, They Hate Us Less Than The Media Does! | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform.

The same situation applies today. Today, those actively pursuing the destruction of my people, culture and civilization aren’t in Moscow. I don’t even concede those are enemies at all.

Our enemies are in New York, Washington, and Los Angeles, in “our” own media companies, government bureaucracies and intelligence agencies.

The real America is under occupation – and resistance to collaborators is patriotism to our country. We elected Donald Trump because we thought he could help disrupt and perhaps even end that occupation so we could have a country once again.

The attempt to destroy the President has ripped the mask off the forces behind this occupation. And we owe no loyalty to the collaborators who are trying to destroy his administration, dispossess our people, and destroy our country.

Because in the end, “treason” to the occupation is loyalty to America.

The media was the first to go in Vladimir's takeover of Russia. Why do you think Trump keeps attacking it here?

• Banned
The media was the first to go in Vladimir's takeover of Russia. Why do you think Trump keeps attacking it here?
What do you mean "first to go"? I thought it was the Jewish oligarchs that he came down on first (which, I'm sure, has nothing whatsoever to do with the current Jewish push to ignite war between the US and Russia). In any case, I trust RT more than I trust CNN.

• Banned
Russia hates us less and loves us more than democrats. As between Russia and democrats, Russia is a beacon of sanity.

I kept hoping that Putin would chain obama to the back of a pick up truck and drag him through the streets of DC.. It was very disappointing that he never did.

Forum List

Back