CNN to air Libertarian Town Hall Wed. Night.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
If I thought they were doing it to promote the democratic process above the level of a kindergarten riot -- I'd be impressed. But likely they are doing it under the false impression that it favors Hillary. Or they are bored. Or they just want to monkey wrench the whole circus and boost ratings come election time.

They are NOT doing it because it's the right thing to do.. That's for sure. :disbelief:

But thanks anyway...

There is an "auto accident on the side of the road" appeal to it. I plan on recording it and watching it the next day myself.

As Drumpf has proven, any media is good media.

It is amazing how statists can't wrap their small minds around a political ideology that is all about individual liberty and limited government. They apparently like being ruled by a small criminal elite, even though all of human history reveals this form of government leads to death and suffering. Are they brainwashed or just dumb?

I hope there aren't too many dopers and nutters involved.

Nope.. Sorry to disappoint y'all.. Just 2 former 2 term state governors with a record of good administration.
It's all gonna be extremely boring compared to the pissing matches that you are used to.. No mud, no fear, no senseless violence. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back