Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | PBD Town Hall

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I caught the second half of this while doing some house cleaning today. It was so good, I listened to it again when it was posted in full.

In my opinion, the establishment really is starting an all out assault on his campaign. The MSM has all but banned all talk of his campaign, they are challenging his right to ballot access. . . and even the polls we hear about Trump v. Biden, continually leave his name off of the polls in MSM articles. . .

. . . interesting.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | PBD Town Hall​

"Streamed live 2 hours ago PBD Podcast
Patrick Bet-David hosts presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for the latest Valuetainment Town Hall. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an American politician, environmental lawyer, activist, and Independent candidate in the 2024 presidential election."

I caught the second half of this while doing some house cleaning today. It was so good, I listened to it again when it was posted in full.

In my opinion, the establishment really is starting an all out assault on his campaign. The MSM has all but banned all talk of his campaign, they are challenging his right to ballot access. . . and even the polls we hear about Trump v. Biden, continually leave his name off of the polls in MSM articles. . .

. . . interesting.

Patrick Bet-David hosts presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for the latest Valuetainment Town Hall. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an American politician, environmental lawyer, activist, and Independent candidate in the 2024 presidential election."

Is this where he said he had only flown with Epstein on the Lolitta Express, twice?

He's nutter, having aid 'climate deniers' should be imprisoned. Other than his vaccine beliefs, he's far left on just about every issue.

Not in this Town hall, no. But I just posted a tweet in an edit, that he did cover it with Jesse Waters.

It had nothing to do with trips to the Island though. . .
Is that where it came out, his wife had a "relationship" with Ghislane Maxwell?
Oops. Nope. Same article.

he's far left on just about every issue.
No, he really isn't.

Trump and Biden are the extremists. He is more in the middle where Americans are.

Biden is the nutter. Trump is the one that is polarizing. . .

Is that where it came out, his wife had a "relationship" with Ghislane Maxwell?
Oops. Nope. Same article.
This is sort of derailing.

Ghislane Maxwell is a spy who had relationships with a lot of folks because her father owned the paper The Mirror, who had a relationship with Disney.

:oops8:

I guess guilt by association means Disney is dirty now too. :auiqs.jpg:

iu

I am not sure what that has to do with RFKjr.'s Town Hall here.

Not in this Town hall, no. But I just posted a tweet in an edit, that he did cover it with Jesse Waters.

It had nothing to do with trips to the Island though. . .
I’m not a supporter of Bobby Jr. But even so, the context of those two times he was on Epstein’s jet makes all the difference.

It would be cool if we could all just focus on the issues. The real issues.

This is sort of derailing.

Ghislane Maxwell is a spy who had relationships with a lot of folks because her father owned the paper The Mirror, who had a relationship with Disney.

:oops8:

I guess guilt by association means Disney is dirty now too. :auiqs.jpg:

iu

I am not sure what that has to do with RFKjr.'s Town Hall here.
Oops. Mea culpa.:icon_rolleyes:
Her father had a relationship with Disney?
Strange mood. A wonder I didn't get reported over in Zone 1 Religion.

Is that when his wife had the relationship with Ghislane?
How are you "defining" the relationship? When I heard RFK address this I interpreted the relationship to mean they were acquaintances.

Sorry White, but I had deleted my post before you addressed it. I deleted it when I read others had already reported on it, trying to avoid a duplication.

How are you "defining" the relationship? When I heard RFK address this I interpreted the relationship to mean they were acquaintances.

Sorry White, but I had deleted my post before you addressed it. I deleted it when I read others had already reported on it, trying to avoid a duplication.
I just saw it in the New York Post article and it was his late wife, the one that committed suicide.

. . . interesting.

#### Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Policies

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has expressed his views on various policy issues. Here are some of his positions based on available information:

Economy:
  • Kennedy opposes the government acquiring equity stakes in companies it bails out during a recession.
  • He does not support online payment platforms being forced to report all transactions over $600 to the IRS, unless the transaction is considered income.
  • Kennedy believes that an in-state sales tax should not apply to online purchases of in-state buyers from out-of-state sellers, as he believes the federal government does not have the authority to impose state and local taxes.

Foreign Policy:
- Kennedy supports the government's role in promoting peace talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran, believing that diplomatic peace talks should always be promoted during foreign conflicts.

Military Spending:
- Kennedy has stated that cutting military spending would be a primary platform of his economic policy.

Presidential Campaign:
  • Kennedy launched his campaign challenging President Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination.
  • He has emphasized ending the forever wars, cleaning up government, increasing wealth for all, and telling Americans the truth as part of his campaign.
  • Kennedy has also expressed a focus on environmental policy, health policy, and restoring the natural inheritance of America.

Please note that these positions are based on available information and may not encompass the entirety of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s policies.

==> I think this American is another alternative. I like some of his policies, especially the military spending. But those wealthy people, in the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex, are definitely against him. Too bad! :(

Sources:

1. Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Policies

2. What RFK Jr., now a presidential candidate, has said about Ukraine, vaccines, more

4. Kennedy24

Forum List

Back