CNN "FACT CHECKS" Vivek after Town Hall....He claimed J6 was inside job.

Who is he with than?

Some guy who had to move from his house with his wife because of death threats he got from trumpers.

Outside of that, I have no idea.

Does that mean he must have been an undercover FBI agent in trump world?

And why hasn't he been arrested?

He was charged. Not sure if he was arrested beforehand or turned himself in.

He did more on Jan6th than the people who are in prison.
For example?

Some guy who had to move from his house with his wife because of death threats he got from trumpers.

Outside of that, I have no idea.

Does that mean he must have been an undercover FBI agent in trump world?

He was charged. Not sure if he was arrested beforehand or turned himself in.

For example?

Good Lord you're an idiot.
He's on video encouraging protesters to go into the capitol building.

Capitol Police welcoming people into the Capitol is literally the definition of an inside job.

Capitol Police welcoming people into the Capitol is literally the definition of an inside job.
I agree. Several capital police were arrested for opening doors for traitorous trumpers and they are being investigated.

You are likely right it was an inside job and these cops were Trump humpers themselves.

NANCY PELOSI REFUSING NATIONAL GUARD IS "EVIDENCE".
RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".
The fake bombs are "EVIDENCE".
The police letting people inside is "EVIDENCE"
AOC claiming the police let people inside is "EVIDENCE".
Christopher Wray not able to tell Congress there were no human confidential sources in the Capitol on J6 is "EVIDENCE". He was asked and would NOT say NO.
The police letting people inside is "EVIDENCE"

I'm still waiting for you to show the Capitol Police letting people inside the Capitol Building.
Not gates or barriers on the outside, where is this video of the Capitol Police letting people inside the Capitol.

Please provide this ^^^^^ video.

Seems the charge fits the crime.

What's your problem?

Who did less then him but was charged with more as you claimed?

Seriously?
They arrested people who never entered the capitol building and said absolutely nothing.
Than you have Ray who on video encouraged the people to enter the capital building and inciting violence.
Why dont you stick with canadian politics because you dont know jack shit about US politics.

Seriously?
They arrested people who never entered the capitol building and said absolutely nothing.

Who?

Than you have Ray who on video encouraged the people to enter the capital building and inciting violence.

Probably why he was charged.

Why dont you stick with canadian politics because you dont know jack shit about US politics.
Canadian? I'm not Canadian; although I have been to Victoria, Vancouver and Halifax. Hoping to hit up Banff next year. A coworker just went there and said it was gorgeous. You went there and didn't like it? Where did you go?

Nope. I'm an American...a veteran even.

Who?

Probably why he was charged.

Canadian? I'm not Canadian; although I have been to Victoria, Vancouver and Halifax. Hoping to hit up Banff next year. A coworker just went there and said it was gorgeous. You went there and didn't like it? Where did you go?

Nope. I'm an American...a veteran even.

I actually have family in BC on Lake Okanagan.
Western Canada is beautiful the rest not so much.
It's the people in canada that I dont like,they're a bunch leftist twats.

How many years in prison did Ray get?

Who? Look it up.
Some have commited suicide due to the treatment they've had to deal with,they're political prisoners who were set up by their own country.
Even the cops said they were set up.
Of course I dont expect you to know about that since you only watch the MSM.

Forum List

Back