CNN "FACT CHECKS" Vivek after Town Hall....He claimed J6 was inside job.

If you dumb motherfuckers think there were ZERO embedded federal officers dressed as Trump supporters at the Capitol on J6, I cant help you.

The FED EMBEDS AGENTS in protests of 100 people.....you think there were zero out of 250,000 people on the mall on J6.

Federal Agents do thousands of undercover operations every year.......BUT NOT ON J6!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

People were ACQUITTED from video released showing police leading them into the CAPITOL....you dumb dumb fucks.
Name one.

They are the useful idiots that Vladimir Lenin described.

The KGB agent, Yuri Bezmenov, defected to the US in the 1980s claimed the USSR started a multigenerational MARXIST/COMMUNIST indoctrination of our academic institutions.

These are the dumb fucks falling for the PSYOP.

YOU CULTISTS NEED TO READ THIS, BECAUSE YOU FOOLS ARE PART OF THE RUSSIAN PSYOP. CONGRATS:

"Bezmenov described this process as “a great brainwashing” that has four basic stages. The first stage is called “demoralization” which takes from 15 to 20 years to achieve. According to the former KGB agent, that is the minimum number of years it takes to re-educate one generation of students that is normally exposed to the ideology of its country — in other words, the time it takes to change what the people are thinking.

He used the examples of 1960s hippies coming to positions of power in the 1980s in the government and businesses of America. Bezmenov claimed this generation was already “contaminated” by Marxist-Leninist values. Of course, this claim that many baby boomers are somehow espousing KGB-tainted ideas is hard to believe but Bezmenov’s larger point addressed why people who have been gradually “demoralized” are unable to understand that this has happened to them.
Referring to such people, Bezmenov said:

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

Last edited:
89dlxe.jpg

Here is my EVIDENCE there were FBI agents in the CAPITOL.

THE FUCKING DIRECTOR OF THE FBI REFUSES TO SAY "NO!"

WATCH THE 2 times CHRISTOPHER WRAY REFUSED TO SAY NO.

There is my evidence.

Many people who did exactly what Ray Epps did got many years in prison.

WHY NOT RAY EPPS? HE IS ON VIDEO.

Why doesn't the cult want him punished?

Because they KNOW it was an inside job and they like it.

You cult fucks do not want this guy punished for WHAT REASON?

Here is my EVIDENCE there were FBI agents in the CAPITOL.

THE FUCKING DIRECTOR OF THE FBI REFUSES TO SAY "NO!"

WATCH THE 2 times CHRISTOPHER WRAY REFUSED TO SAY NO.

There is my evidence.

Lol. That isn't proof.

He simply was unable to answer and you are filling in the blanks with your thots and feels to protect traitors seditious conspirator Trump humpers.

Many people who did exactly what Ray Epps did got many years in prison.

WHY NOT RAY EPPS? HE IS ON VIDEO.

Why doesn't the cult want him punished?

Because they KNOW it was an inside job and they like it.

You cult fucks do not want this guy punished for WHAT REASON?

Ray Epps! Lol.

You thought he was FBI didn't you?

BWAHAHAHA.

You cult fucks cannot be this stupid to not understand the difference between EVIDENCE and DEFINITIVE PROOF.

Pieces of the airplanes recovered after 9/11 were EVIDENCE....they were not PROOF of who did it specifically.

Read a book, you morons.
At this point, when they start chanting the NO EVIDENCE mantra, I check out. They are either ignorant, hyper-partisan, or both.

Can any of you guys tell us exactly what you're trying to accuse the government of doing?

That will do. Epps told people to go into the Capitol. He needs more punishment for instigating the actions of others. Maybe Seditious conspiracy?
So were you going to point out any of these names from the list I provided?

So were you going to point out any of these names from the list I provided?
I do not need to. They were punished with a law that had nothing to do with their actions. The Supreme Court is going to free a lot of people soon.

I do not need to. They were punished with a law that had nothing to do with their actions. The Supreme Court is going to free a lot of people soon.
You said you would and now you refuse.

We both know that you couldn't.

Forum List

Back