CNN "FACT CHECKS" Vivek after Town Hall....He claimed J6 was inside job.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

CNN host Kaitlan Collins fact-checked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy’s claims that the January 6, 2021 Capitol riots were an inside job following the network’s town hall on Wednesday.

During CNN’s town hall with Ramaswamy — which received criticism from the network’s own senior media reporter, Oliver Darcy — Ramaswamy declared, “If you had told me that January 6 was in any way an inside job, the subject of government entrapment, I would have told you that was crazy talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense. I could tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it’s not.”

The remark led to a chaotic back-and-forth when moderator Abby Phillip tried to fact check Ramaswamy’s claim live during the event.

The left loves to use the "NO EVIDENCE" charge.

WHAT IS EVIDENCE? Even a bullet casing at a crime scene is EVIDENCE.

Some crime cases have thousands of pieces of EVIDENCE.

Does CNN not know what the fuck EVIDENCE is?

Why is CNN so concerned about PROVING VIVEK WRONG? What is their motive?

NANCY PELOSI REFUSING NATIONAL GUARD IS "EVIDENCE".
RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".
The fake bombs are "EVIDENCE".
The police letting people inside is "EVIDENCE"
AOC claiming the police let people inside is "EVIDENCE".
Christopher Wray not able to tell Congress there were no human confidential sources in the Capitol on J6 is "EVIDENCE". He was asked and would NOT say NO.

I am getting so tired of these bullshit word games and lies by the left.

Last edited:

CNN host Kaitlan Collins fact-checked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy’s claims that the January 6, 2021 Capitol riots were an inside job following the network’s town hall on Wednesday.

During CNN’s town hall with Ramaswamy — which received criticism from the network’s own senior media reporter, Oliver Darcy — Ramaswamy declared, “If you had told me that January 6 was in any way an inside job, the subject of government entrapment, I would have told you that was crazy talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense. I could tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it’s not.”

The remark led to a chaotic back-and-forth when moderator Abby Phillip tried to fact check Ramaswamy’s claim live during the event.

NANCY PELOSI REFUSING CAPITOL POLICE IS "EVIDENCE".
RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".
Christopher Wray not able to tell Congress there were no human confidential sources in the Capitol on J6 is "EVIDENCE". He was asked and would NOT say NO.

No evidence...:)
Becoming a common theme when a Republican starts quoting..."facts". :auiqs.jpg:

NANCY PELOSI REFUSING CAPITOL POLICE IS "EVIDENCE".
RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".

Vivek got outed as a crackpot.

RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".

"CNN" "Fact".. :auiqs.jpg:

If you dumb motherfuckers think there were ZERO embedded federal officers dressed as Trump supporters at the Capitol on J6, I cant help you.

The FED EMBEDS AGENTS in protests of 100 people.....you think there were zero out of 250,000 people on the mall on J6?

Federal Agents do thousands of undercover operations every year.......BUT NOT ON J6!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

People were ACQUITTED from video released showing police leading them into the CAPITOL....you dumb dumb fucks.

Last edited:
If you dumb motherfuckers think there were ZERO embedded federal officers dressed as Trump supporters at the Capitol on J6, I cant help you.

The FED EMBEDS AGENTS in protests of 100 people.....you think there were zero out of 250,000 people on the mall on J6.

Federal Agents do thousands of undercover operations every year.......BUT NOT ON J6!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

People were ACQUITTED from video released showing police leading them into the CAPITOL....you dumb dumb fucks.

Leftists worship and serve corrupt government officials and their corrupt masters in the Washington Establishment.

The millionaire elites in the Washington Establishment love suckers like you.
406403736_846941247477876_7052516932405732940_n.jpg

The gun found in the school book depository after the JFK assassination is EVIDENCE......NOT DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD KILLED KENNEDY.

You cult fucks cannot be this stupid to not understand the difference between EVIDENCE and DEFINITIVE PROOF.

Pieces of the airplanes recovered after 9/11 were EVIDENCE....they were not PROOF of who did it specifically.

Read a book, you morons.

Last edited:
No answers to the questions about J6 from the FBI is the common theme. Stop fucking lying.
There is NO EVIDENCE that J6th was an inside job. Those who constantly run back to conspiracy theories....shouldn't be allowed to vote period.

Put up your proof..or shut the fuck up. :) Which is exactly what I would have told Viv.

Cult fucks see CONCLUSIVE PROOF of Trump committing sedition....but NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that it was an inside job.

Just ridiculously disingenuous.

Last edited:
Leftists worship and serve corrupt government officials and their corrupt masters in the Washington Establishment.

I dont understand why. They get nothing out of it. They will also get fucked on the end...ie STALIN and MAO.

They are dumb as fuck for sure, and their lack of knowledge of history is shocking.

RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".

How is Ray Epps "evidence"?

Forum List

Back