Trump could have capitalized over the Orlando shooting, but

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...KiKmTf4lx_CeoMD2w&sig2=45VqsAVbl4qWS5QBcix1Dw

he blew it big time. Usually, a GOP candidate rises in the polls after a mass shooting, but Donnie just cannot help himself. His hate filled rhetoric just show how unprepared he is to run for President. And he will not change cause he is DONALD TRUMP.

He is far behind in the ground game, the money raised, and in organization as a whole. Veteran Republicans know they are in trouble.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...KiKmTf4lx_CeoMD2w&sig2=45VqsAVbl4qWS5QBcix1Dw

he blew it big time. Usually, a GOP candidate rises in the polls after a mass shooting, but Donnie just cannot help himself. His hate filled rhetoric just show how unprepared he is to run for President. And he will not change cause he is DONALD TRUMP.

He is far behind in the ground game, the money raised, and in organization as a whole. Veteran Republicans know they are in trouble.
I wasn't going to vote for him anyway, granted, but his "See? I called it, and I'm being congratulated for that" response before the bodies were even cold was more than a little disturbing.

That was a moment when a real statesman and leader would show some grace, empathy and restraint.

We've been wondering how he would act when the chips are down, and it's fair to wonder if that was our answer.

Trump is in over his head. He thinks a CEO and POTUS is the same thing.

Everyone is in trouble whether he wins or not, because if he loses, we get Hillary.

I wasn't going to vote for him anyway, granted, but his "See? I called it, and I'm being congratulated for that" response before the bodies were even cold was more than a little disturbing.

That was a moment when a real statesman and leader would show some grace, empathy and restraint.

We've been wondering how he would act when the chips are down, and it's fair to wonder if that was our answer.
::

His underhanded manner of patting himself on the back was as despicable as anything I have ever witnessed. But Donald just cannot help himself.

I wonder where all the Trump defenders are? Coffee break maybe?

Everyone is in trouble whether he wins or not, because if he loses, we get Hillary.
Thats exponentially better than having Trump as POTUS.

I mean, if you ignore the fact that when she did hold an office, she was intentionally inept at it, and broke numerous laws... then still no.

I mean, if you ignore the fact that when she did hold an office, she was intentionally inept at it, and broke numerous laws... then still no.

So you still prefer a man with the temperament of a twelve year old as president?

So you still prefer a man with the temperament of a twelve year old as president?
To be fair, the man with a 12 year old temperament hasn't endangered national secrets, scapegoated an innocent man into prison, shut down investigations that would have prevented the Orlando shootings, disparaged rape victims, stolen billions of taxpayer dollars, allowed the Benghazi incident, broken laws that would disallow holding a public office again, or threatened to take away our ability to defend ourselves while also defending the terrorists that are threatening us in the first place. So, yes, I still prefer him.

To be fair, the man with a 12 year old temperament hasn't endangered national secrets, scapegoated an innocent man into prison, shut down investigations that would have prevented the Orlando shootings, disparaged rape victims, stolen billions of taxpayer dollars, allowed the Benghazi incident, broken laws that would disallow holding a public office again, or threatened to take away our ability to defend ourselves while also defending the terrorists that are threatening us in the first place. So, yes, I still prefer him.

I would go back and count the fabrications in that rant, but I have yard work to do.

So if you like Donnie, you stick with him. Proudly display your Trump bumper sticker. It will give other motorist something to laugh about.

I would go back and count the fabrications in that rant, but I have yard work to do.

So if you like Donnie, you stick with him. Proudly display your Trump bumper sticker. It will give other motorist something to laugh about.
There are no fabrications in that list, Hillary supporters are just in denial because the other option is Trump.

Well, the GOP sure has one!

No, they don't. They have a 1w year old who will say anything goes to try and build his circle of friends but can't even remember what he said previously, never mind actually mean it.

I'd prefer the brain dead 1w tear old over that as well. The brain dead one I don't have to worry about signing anything stupid into law.

There are no fabrications in that list, Hillary supporters are just in denial because the other option is Trump.

Liars deserve each other. Enjoy Donnie!

Oh, and the dozens of delegates that are plotting to take Donnie out, is nothing to worry about. He will be nominated....all Dems hope.

Again,...GO DONALD!

Oh, and the dozens of delegates that are plotting to take Donnie out, is nothing to worry about. He will be nominated....all Dems hope.

Again,...GO DONALD!
I really don't mind the plotting delegates, part of me hopes they succeed, the other part is scared they'll choose someone worse.

If you're going to pretend they're false, you can prove me wrong instead of whining.

Again,...GO DONALD!
I really don't mind the plotting delegates, part of me hopes they succeed, the other part is scared they'll choose someone worse.

If you're going to pretend they're false, you can prove me wrong instead of whining.

The best chance that the GOP has is if they DO chose someone else. Hillary is a very weak candidate. But somehow, the Republican voters decided to vote for the one person who has no chance to beat her. MIND BOGGLING!

Again,...GO DONALD!

The best chance that the GOP has is if they DO chose someone else. Hillary is a very weak candidate. But somehow, the Republican voters decided to vote for the one person who has no chance to beat her. MIND BOGGLING!
Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz would have been a much better choice.

Again,...GO DONALD!

Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz would have been a much better choice.

Finished the yard work and find myself agreeing with you. Yes, either one would be better than Donnie. All the polls say they would fair better with in a head on matchup with Hillary.

Stop Trump.....Never Trump...my question is WHY TRUMP?

Forum List

Back