CNN says no need to investigate Franken since he apologized!!!

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

it's adorable how sub-literate lying trumptards think actual media lies but their breitbart and fauxnews garbage is real.

koochie kooo....

So, CNN has called for Franken and Cornyn to go? :dunno:

did faux news demand Donald resign, nutter butter?

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

it's adorable how sub-literate lying trumptards think actual media lies but their breitbart and fauxnews garbage is real.

koochie kooo....

Pretty sure CNN did. :rofl:

koochie kooo....

For what?

koochie kooo....

For what?

yes, I know... lowlife trumptards don't believe him when he said he sexually assaulted women and liked watching 15 year old girls in various stages of undress...

now be quiet, lowlife

koochie kooo....

For what?

yes, I know... lowlife trumptards don't believe him when he said he sexually assaulted women and liked watching 15 year old girls in various stages of undress...

now be quiet, lowlife

I'm gonna go do some 'Reflecting' on Franken's 'Reflecting.'... :9:

Ok, i'm done.

koochie kooo....

For what?

Indeed "for what" is what I keep asking about Franken. Never did get an answer. Also didn't get an answer to the dilemma that, since Rump and Franken both did the exact same thing tongue-pinning an unwilling woman, why one should resign and the other shouldn't.

koochie kooo....

For what?

now be quiet, lowlife

Link to all this tripe? I'm guessing you have nothing, as usual.

koochie kooo....

For what?

Indeed "for what" is what I keep asking about Franken. Never did get an answer. Also didn't get an answer to the dilemma that, since Rump and Franken both did the exact same thing tongue-pinning an unwilling woman, why one should resign and the other shouldn't.

did al grab them by the genitals?

again, the alleged victim said she doesn't want him resigning and doesn't want any hearings. why do you think that is?

koochie kooo....

For what?

now be quiet, lowlife

Link to all this tripe? I'm guessing you have nothing, as usual.

Don't bother, that wingnut's all-in on Democrat Fake News. You can't have a rational discussion with nutters like that. If CNN & NBC said it, it's 'Gospel' to them. And don't hold your breath waiting for CNN & NBC to demand Franken and Cornyn go either. Ain't gonna happen.

koochie kooo....

For what?

again, the alleged victim said she doesn't want him resigning and doesn't want any hearings. why do you think that is?

Would you trust this little weirdo with female relatives? Yikes!

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

koochie kooo....

For what?

And yet Natasha Stoynoff didn't express a similar wish, far as I know.

The only difference between the two seems to be that Franken acknowledged and apologized, whereas Rump denied, and didn't.

And that, in the minds of the mush that is the cerebral slush of partisan hacks, is why a Senator from a state they don't even live in has to resign, while the POTUS does not. Simply because he's a better denier.

Which is friggin' retarded. :cuckoo:

For what?

And yet Natasha Stoynoff didn't express a similar wish, far as I know.

The only difference between the two seems to be that Franken acknowledged and apologized, whereas Rump denied, and didn't.

And that, in the minds of the mush that is the cerebral slush of partisan hacks, is why a Senator from a state they don't even live in has to resign, while the POTUS does not. Simply because he's a better denier.

Which is friggin' retarded. :cuckoo:

Seriously, would you trust this little weirdo with female relatives? Yikes! :ack-1:

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

With franken we have actual evidence. With Moore we don't.

CNN’s John Berman Wonders ‘What’s The Point’ Of Investigating Franken

nov 17 2017 “What’s the point” of an investigation into Sen. Al Franken, CNN’s John Berman asked Friday on New Day about Franken’s alleged sexual assault and harassment against Leeann Tweeden.

Leeann Tweeden recently accused Senator Al Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent while they were traveling together on a 2006 USO Tour in the Middle East. There was also a photograph depicting Sen. Franken groping her without her consent while she was asleep. Following these allegations, Sens. Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have called for an ethics investigation into Franken’s misconduct.

“I’m not quite sure I understand an ethics investigation of what because he’s apologized, and he, there was the picture, and there doesn’t seem to be so much of a dispute there,” he continued.

What a fucking moron you must be....with treading comprehension to boot...

The statement is about NO NEED to investigate something that Franken has already apologized for BECAUSE HIS APOLOGY WAS AN ADMISSION OF HIS WRONG DOING.....
So, investigate WHAT?

What evidence have you that trump committed assault or harassment. Mind you, the word of some gold-digging bimbo is NOT evidence.

his own statements and alll the women who came out to talk about what he did. his own statements that he liked watching 15 year old girls in varying stages of undress because he could.

we know that it doesn't matter to you if there's an R after the name. we get it.

what is sad is you think speeders should be put to death but someone who sexually assaults young women is a-ok

Even Democrat Fake News is beginning to turn on Franken. I have a feeling, all the 'Reflecting' in the world won't save him.

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching
One woman told HuffPost that Franken had grabbed her backside at an event honoring women.

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour. On Monday, Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching | HuffPost
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

What would they investigate? Whether it happened? He hasn't denied it, as far as I have seen.

The board notes you are DEFENDING sick predators like franken. Get help please.

There you go, making up shit again. I have not defended anyone in this thread.

Tell me this, exactly what would CNN investigate? Tell the board what you think CNN should investigate?
there have been more women accusing franken and he denied the kiss as well

Okay, precisely what would such an investigation include, precisely?

1. Look for other cases of sexual predation by super-perv franken

2. Decide whether he should be expelled from congress

Unless another victim comes forward, how would you suggest they go about that? Start canvassing for any female he has spoken to?
a total of 4 women have accused him how many does it take? with moore only 2 said he did anything inappropriate.

Forum List

Back