CNN says no need to investigate Franken since he apologized!!!

Okay, precisely what would such an investigation include, precisely?

1. Look for other cases of sexual predation by super-perv franken

2. Decide whether he should be expelled from congress

Unless another victim comes forward, how would you suggest they go about that? Start canvassing for any female he has spoken to?
a total of 4 women have accused him how many does it take? with moore only 2 said he did anything inappropriate.

Oh, so it is just the number of accusers? As far as I know, all of Frankens were at least adults. AndI think what galls me most about Moore is his judgemental attitude about others, while knowing he was a 30 something year old chasing teens. And has not admitted to any of it.

Okay, precisely what would such an investigation include, precisely?

1. Look for other cases of sexual predation by super-perv franken

2. Decide whether he should be expelled from congress

Unless another victim comes forward, how would you suggest they go about that? Start canvassing for any female he has spoken to?
a total of 4 women have accused him how many does it take? with moore only 2 said he did anything inappropriate.

Oh, so it is just the number of accusers? As far as I know, all of Frankens were at least adults. AndI think what galls me most about Moore is his judgemental attitude about others, while knowing he was a 30 something year old chasing teens. And has not admitted to any of it.
NOTHING Moore did was illegal immoral or evil, he did not fondle any women without their consent he did not kiss any women without their consent and the truthful ones all admit he was a perfect gentleman, meanwhile franken assault women he grabbed them and force kissed them.

Forum List

Back