CNN says no need to investigate Franken since he apologized!!!

What would they investigate? Whether it happened? He hasn't denied it, as far as I have seen.

The board notes you are DEFENDING sick predators like franken. Get help please.

Uhhmm.... since you're the asshat who can't figure out what the word "investigate" means perhaps the board notes that it's you in need of the help, Doodles.
what was it that most say, these types have patterns and why they investigate. uh oh.

What would they investigate? Whether it happened? He hasn't denied it, as far as I have seen.
Why isn't he stepping down?

Why would he?

Rump did exactly the same thing Should he 'step down' on that basis too?
he did? Let's see his photo.

It's weird that you need an internet message board to tell you how sexual assault works but the idea is that it's deliberately done in a place where there are no cameras and no witnesses other than the perp and the perpee. Hence there are no photos of either Franken or Rump pinning a woman and shoving his tongue into the target's mouth. There is only the report of it.

And yet --- the poster above calls for only one of them to "step down". Not only can't he say why Rump should not, he also can't say why Franken should.

Weird world isn't it?

Why would he?

It's weird that you need an internet message board to tell you how sexual assault works but the idea is that it's deliberately done in a place where there are no cameras and no witnesses other than the perp and the perpee. Hence there are no photos of either Franken or Rump pinning a woman and shoving his tongue into the target's mouth. There is only the report of it.

And yet --- the poster above calls for only one of them to "step down". Not only can't he say why Rump should not, he also can't say why Franken should.

Weird world isn't it?
it's weird, but I never once made those statements. so you have screws loose. looky looky everyone .

Why would he?

Weird world isn't it?
it's weird, but I never once made those statements. so you have screws loose. looky looky everyone .

Nor did anyone say they were "your" statements. Look up at the fourth nested quote above.

Go learn how to read first.

Why would he?

Weird world isn't it?

Nor did anyone say they were "your" statements. Look up at the fourth nested quote above.

you pointed at me. i'm merely telling everyone the first person never ever made those statements. I give two shits you meant another. you should have quoted them first then.

Why would he?

Weird world isn't it?

you pointed at me. i'm merely telling everyone the first person never ever made those statements. I give two shits you meant another. you should have quoted them first then.

I did. They're still sitting right above.
As I said --- go learn how to read.

With franken we have actual evidence. With Moore we don't.

CNN’s John Berman Wonders ‘What’s The Point’ Of Investigating Franken

nov 17 2017 “What’s the point” of an investigation into Sen. Al Franken, CNN’s John Berman asked Friday on New Day about Franken’s alleged sexual assault and harassment against Leeann Tweeden.

Leeann Tweeden recently accused Senator Al Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent while they were traveling together on a 2006 USO Tour in the Middle East. There was also a photograph depicting Sen. Franken groping her without her consent while she was asleep. Following these allegations, Sens. Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have called for an ethics investigation into Franken’s misconduct.

“I’m not quite sure I understand an ethics investigation of what because he’s apologized, and he, there was the picture, and there doesn’t seem to be so much of a dispute there,” he continued.
Forget your eyes and move along.
The point being that the one thing that is hated so much about the left is their persistence on having rules for their opponents that they refuse to follow themselves.

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

it's adorable how sub-literate lying trumptards think actual media lies but their breitbart and fauxnews garbage is real.

koochie kooo....

So, CNN has called for Franken and Cornyn to go? :dunno:

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

Ok, exactly what is it you want CNN to investigate? What is it you want them to look for?

They screeched daily for Bill O'reilly to be sacked from Fox News. But now, because that perv Franken vows to do some 'Reflecting', it means all is well? WTF? Bill O'reilly was a mere Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government for God's sake. Democrat Fake News is such a joke. It sucks.

"Cornyn"?

Yeah, he's an ole perv too. But don't hold your breath waiting for CNN to demand him and Franken go. Ain't gonna happen.

I don't expect CNN to "demand" anyone go. That's not what they do. That's what happens HERE.
And when it does that's when I demand to know what the basis is. And that's when the crickets start chirping, because there's no answer. It's all emotion, profferred by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

When you can't articulate your base of reasoning it's a pretty clear clue you don't have one.

I know, poor Franken is taking some time off to 'Reflect.' So everything's fine. I guess according to Democrats, if you just vow to 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and rape. Y'all are nuts. :cuckoo:

"Cornyn"?

Yeah, he's an ole perv too. But don't hold your breath waiting for CNN to demand him and Franken go. Ain't gonna happen.

I don't expect CNN to "demand" anyone go. That's not what they do. That's what happens HERE.
And when it does that's when I demand to know what the basis is. And that's when the crickets start chirping, because there's no answer. It's all emotion, profferred by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

When you can't articulate your base of reasoning it's a pretty clear clue you don't have one.

I know, poor Franken is taking some time off to 'Reflect.' So everything's fine. I guess according to Democrats, if you just vow to 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and rape. Y'all are nuts. :cuckoo:

Where did anyone say or imply "it's OK to harass and rape"? Is Rump trashing Mexicans again?

The question was on what basis Franken (or John Cornyn) should "go". That question remains untouched.

"Cornyn"?

Where did anyone say or imply "it's OK to harass and rape"? Is Rump trashing Mexicans again?

The question was on what basis Franken (or John Cornyn) should "go". That question remains untouched.

Yup, just vow to take some time off to 'Reflect', and you can do all the harassing and raping you want. Y'all Democrats need to do some serious soul-searching. If you had any integrity left, you'd be demanding Franken and Cornyn go.

"Cornyn"?

Yup, just vow to take some time off to 'Reflect', and you can do all the harassing and raping you want. Y'all Democrats need to do some serious soul-searching. If you had any integrity left, you'd be demanding Franken and Cornyn go.

I'm not a Democrat. And for that matter neither is John Cornyn.

Once again you run screaming from the question, because you can't answer it. And you can't answer it because there is no answer. And there is no answer because it's a bullshit premise in the first place.

Game, set, match. Bingostrike, nothin' but net and touchdown.

I'm not a Democrat. And for that matter neither is John Cornyn.

Once again you run screaming from the question, because you can't answer it. And you can't answer it because there is no answer. And there is no answer because it's a bullshit premise in the first place.

Game, set, match. Bingostrike, nothin' but net and touchdown.

Uh huh, sounds like you're doing some 'Refecting' Bullshite, like Franken. Nice try though. Movin on...

I haven't seen anyone here giving Franken a pass on his shit. The question is whether CNN should investigate. Franken should be removed from office, in my opinion. But I am not from the state that elected him.

Okay, precisely what would such an investigation include, precisely?

1. Look for other cases of sexual predation by super-perv franken

2. Decide whether he should be expelled from congress

Unless another victim comes forward, how would you suggest they go about that? Start canvassing for any female he has spoken to?
Maybe go door to door with a clipboard and a little badge.

"Do you have anything we can use against Franken for partisan political advantage?"

Silly stuff. If anyone else comes forward, then they'll have something. Until then, they don't.

Forum List

Back