Al Franken: 'I should be a senator'

"I should be a senator. What happened was just something very odd at a certain moment ... I believe I should still be there, and I believe if I had gotten due process, I would," Franken said.
Franken, a left-wing senator elected in 2008, resigned in January 2018 after Leeann Tweeden, a radio host and former sports commentator, accused him of kissing her without her consent while the two were rehearsing a skit. After she accused him of groping her, a photo was released that showed Franken, who at the time of the photo had not yet been elected to Congress, with his hands apparently hovering over Tweeden's breasts as she slept.

Comment:
Franken is still super creepy.
It's not just his abuse of his female coworker that is the problem.
It is his supremist contempt for average mainstream Americans who work hard and don't bother anyone.
He doesn't accept and respect the Constitution that protects everyone's right from political and government abuses.
He doesn't even deserve to be calling himself a comedian.

Let's compare Al to Don Trump. Here is a good story that illustrates Trump is much worse. So bad, his staffers would not leave him alone with women.

Al was being pervy towards that woman but she certainly wasn't at risk of being raped if she found herself alone with him.

Trump is more like Harvey Weinstein.

Let's compare Al to Don Trump. Here is a good story that illustrates Trump is much worse. So bad, his staffers would not leave him alone with women.

Al was being pervy towards that woman but she certainly wasn't at risk of being raped if she found herself alone with him.

Trump is more like Harvey Weinstein.

Seriously speaking. Do you really think that Donald Trump- the most high profile billionaire in NY in the 1990's- actually raped some old bag in the dressing room of a crowded department store and no one noticed at the time?

Seriously speaking. Do you really think that Donald Trump- the most high profile billionaire in NY in the 1990's- actually raped some old bag in the dressing room of a crowded department store and no one noticed at the time?
Yes I do. Did you see his deposition? Did you hear the Access Hollywood tapes? He takes what he wants. Yes, I think he is guilty of everything. tax fraud, trying to steal election, rape, jeff epstein island, colluding with russia, trying to get ukraine to lie about Hunter.

Yes, I believe Trump is exactly who he shows us he is.

Forum List

Back