Trump single handedly destroyed the Clinton Cartel. They are now useless. That is impressive.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
trump took down the whole fucking thing BY HIMSELF.

So freaking awesome.

BYE BYE BYE Clinton Cartel. You guys are finished. No more time in government, no opportunity to sell political favors.

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif

He's not finished either. Bill's legacy is dying a slow, painful death and Hillary will probably end up behind bars.

Last edited:
He's not finished yet either. Bill's legacy is dying a slow, painful death and Hillary will probably end up behind bars.

Lord willing.

Bill Clinton needs to eat some fucking meat. he looks like Skeletor.

Hillary is an irredeemable deplorable.

The Clinton "cartel" is finished, yet . . . . you sound . . . . worried . . . . very worried . . . . hugely so.

Yeah, he sure has bitch slapped em bigtime. It's been a lot of fun. But they're not quite done yet. The Clintons are very tight with George Soros. And as we learned from Wikileaks, he owns the Democratic Party. What he says, goes.

Something I have learned myself, I turned my cheek for a hell of a long time expecting better men would prevail, instead I was destroyed further. I had to remember that following God isn't just about me being a better person, it's about obtaining justice, even if I have to obtain it myself, no need to lie, just speak the truth. Getting even isn't wrong, it's righteous, it's justice as God and civilized society demands. Lesson learned...

Ultimately let me first say Clinton did this to herself. At the very least she exploited her position, at worst, she broke laws and put her own interests and desire for wealth and power ahead of Americas security. So really, she did this to herself. Trump had no direct hand in her downfall as far as we know, other than speaking the truth. It is demanded that good people stand up for the truth.

Trump isn't going to turn the other cheek, and in his own way I'm sure he's not going to let anyone stab him in the back. He's been in the trenches of New York real estate, as tough a business as any. I think he's the type of guy who basically believes in "live and let live". Leave him alone, and he will leave you alone. Go after him, try and destroy him, lie about him or otherwise, well, you made an enemy.

His interview from '92 says alot about how he views his enemies and abuse by others:

“I would’ve wiped the floor with the guys who weren’t loyal — which I will now do,” Trump told Charlie Rose. “I love getting even with people.”

He added, “If given the opportunity, I will get even with some people who were disloyal to me.”

Trump was asked by Rose how he defined loyalty.

“They didn’t come to my aid,” Trump said. He added, “They didn’t do small things that would’ve helped.”

Even Democrats gotta admit Trump is a bad-ass. He took on both the Clintons and Bush's, and won. He defeated the most powerful political forces in US Politics. The dude don't play.

hillary has ot have a RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN....she can't just blame herself for being a POS candidate and ruining the CARTEL for al of its members.

HER foot soldiers like TERRY MCAULIFFE are fucked.

Even Democrats gotta admit Trump is a bad-ass. He took on both the Clintons and Bush's, and won. He defeated the most powerful political forces in US Politics. The dude don't play.
BIG ass is more like it A sick pervert in our WH and republicans worship him??? Shame on you

So freaking awesome.

BYE BYE BYE Clinton Cartel. You guys are finished. No more time in government, no opportunity to sell political favors.

No more 'Access'
No more 'Influence'
No more 'Favors'
No more Uranium
No more Classified
No more Congressional Files
No more 'DNC E-mails, usernames, and passwords

Donald 'Elliot Ness' Trump took down the real 'untouchables' - the Clintons....

Great thread, great post.

So freaking awesome.

No more 'Access'
No more 'Influence'
No more 'Favors'
No more Uranium
No more Classified

She doesn't have any sycophants to cover for her in the government.

Now she might actually be held accountable for some of her actions.

Notice how she never addresses ANYTHING with specificity about the Uranium One deal, for example.

All she says is "It's been debunked by the media."

Why doesn't she say, "I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THE DEAL IN ANY WAY AND BILL AND I DID NOT BENEFIT FINANCIALLY FROM THE DEAL IN ANY WAY."?

maybe because THE CLINTON CARTEL DID MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THE DEAL?

So freaking awesome.

No more 'Access'
No more 'Influence'
No more 'Favors'
No more Uranium
No more Classified

Now Meuller will be taking down the real low life scum ,,Trump, his family and all his russian friendly friends

BIG ass is more like it A sick pervert in our WH and republicans worship him??? Shame on you

He defeated the most powerful forces in US Politics. He is the man. And all your butthurt whining can't change that.

So freaking awesome.

Hillary played her part well by having so much false pride she thought her actions were invisible...

He is draining the swamp, one rat-fucker at a time.

Right on! He defeated both the Bush's and Clintons. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would have to admit that's pretty amazing. The man don't play.

He defeated the most powerful forces in US Politics. He is the man. And all your butthurt whining can't change that.
If you think he's taking us in the right direction that's your business I Don't

Forum List

Back