CNN says no need to investigate Franken since he apologized!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
With franken we have actual evidence. With Moore we don't.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/17/cnns-john-berman-wonders-whats-the-point-of-investigating-franken/

nov 17 2017 “What’s the point” of an investigation into Sen. Al Franken, CNN’s John Berman asked Friday on New Day about Franken’s alleged sexual assault and harassment against Leeann Tweeden.

Leeann Tweeden recently accused Senator Al Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent while they were traveling together on a 2006 USO Tour in the Middle East. There was also a photograph depicting Sen. Franken groping her without her consent while she was asleep. Following these allegations, Sens. Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have called for an ethics investigation into Franken’s misconduct.

“I’m not quite sure I understand an ethics investigation of what because he’s apologized, and he, there was the picture, and there doesn’t seem to be so much of a dispute there,” he continued.

What would they investigate? Whether it happened? He hasn't denied it, as far as I have seen.
And apologized.

And called for a senate investigation.

And she accepted his apology.

Not sure what's next?

How about Trump? And his nearly 20 accusers. And his admission to grabbing pu$$y?

What would they investigate? Whether it happened? He hasn't denied it, as far as I have seen.

Exactly. If an accuser renders an account of an incident.... and the accusee fesses up to it --- what exactly is left to "investigate"?

Are they both lying? Did it actually never happen? Doesn't make sense.

Poor baby Franken is taking some time off to 'Reflect.' That makes everything just fine. He's actually the victim. Democrats are real sickos. Nuff said.

Why isn't he stepping down?

Why would he?

Rump did exactly the same thing Should he 'step down' on that basis too?
Show me the pictures of President Trump groping a sleeping woman...

I thought you were referring to the woman's main complaint. But OK here ya go.

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Check that out --- he can't even be bothered to hang up the phone.

Better yet, why aren't both parties DEMAND he step down?

Sounds like many of them live in glass houses and don't want to speak out. If Trump and the nation needed an easy Hail Mary to drain the swamp, they may have just received it...

Poor baby Franken is taking some time off to 'Reflect.' That makes everything just fine. He's actually the victim. Democrats are real sickos. Nuff said.

Because he fessed up while Rump and Moore did not?

Btw how does this project to "Democrats"? Franken was at the time a comedian. How would it even project out to "comedians"? Composition Fallacy much?

With franken we have actual evidence. With Moore we don't.

CNN’s John Berman Wonders ‘What’s The Point’ Of Investigating Franken

nov 17 2017 “What’s the point” of an investigation into Sen. Al Franken, CNN’s John Berman asked Friday on New Day about Franken’s alleged sexual assault and harassment against Leeann Tweeden.

Leeann Tweeden recently accused Senator Al Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent while they were traveling together on a 2006 USO Tour in the Middle East. There was also a photograph depicting Sen. Franken groping her without her consent while she was asleep. Following these allegations, Sens. Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have called for an ethics investigation into Franken’s misconduct.

“I’m not quite sure I understand an ethics investigation of what because he’s apologized, and he, there was the picture, and there doesn’t seem to be so much of a dispute there,” he continued.

well, he acknowledged he was inappropriate. he apologized. leeann tweeden said she doesn't want him to resign and doesn't want an ethics investigation. so why she came forward is something I'm not quite sure about since it deflected from a child molester running for senate.

that said, al already said he'd sit for an ethics investigation, so I'm a) not sure what you're whining about; and b) not sure what an ethics investigation will disclose. perhaps you can enlighten us.

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

:desk:

Because there's no basis that would connect those dots?

What do I win? I hope it's not a car. I already have two cars.

I asked exactly that question some fifteen times in the "Franken must resign" threads. Never got an answer.
Never expected one either though.

Sounds like many of them live in glass houses and don't want to speak out. If Trump and the nation needed an easy Hail Mary to drain the swamp, they may have just received it...

step down for a dumbass picture?

how about you ask the president to step down for grabbing women by the genitals and gawking at half-dressed 15 year olds?

or how about you demand roy moore step out of the senate race?

oh wait, you're not asking for those things?

then you should probably put your tail between your legs and skulk away.

Democrat Fake News is such a disgrace. These are the same folks who screeched daily demanding Bill O'reilly be sacked from Fox News. I mean, O'reilly was just a Cable News Host. Franken and Cornyn are serving in our Government. Yet CNN isn't demanding they go. What a scam. Just tune out Democrat Fake News, folks.

"Cornyn"?

it's adorable how sub-literate lying trumptards think actual media lies but their breitbart and fauxnews garbage is real.

koochie kooo....

New Topics

Forum List

Back