CNN Proves President Trump Is Right - There is Hate / Hate Groups on BOTH Sides

The left claims theirs; resist, resist, resist. The right doesn't claim or sponsor any hate groups.
You mean 'the Resistance' Hillary publicly declared she had joined...?

He didn't say the right things at the right times.

According to the Leftists who rioted, looted, committed arson, destroyed property, beat and bloodied Trump supporters, threatened Electoral College voters, who called for military coups, called for assassinations, tried to carry out those assassinations, used violence to shut down Freedom of Speech, who illegally shared / leaked classified, who illegally unmasked Americans, etc....

According to me, and other people in or around the center.

According to people who can think logically about where the mistakes were made and how they could've been avoided.

Do you even realize how your socially liberal, fiscally conservative position is a total non-sequitur?

According to the Leftists who rioted, looted, committed arson, destroyed property, beat and bloodied Trump supporters, threatened Electoral College voters, who called for military coups, called for assassinations, tried to carry out those assassinations, used violence to shut down Freedom of Speech, who illegally shared / leaked classified, who illegally unmasked Americans, etc....

According to people who can think logically about where the mistakes were made and how they could've been avoided.

Do you even realize how your socially liberal, fiscally conservative position is a total non-sequitur?

Yes. That particular part of the description was unnecessary, so I removed it.

He seemed to imply that only raging liberals would think Trump's reaction was full of mistakes. To which I responded, that, no, centrists do as well. So it's relevant.

Most centrists would not. I would bet ya, unless not true centrists. All groups generating hate are equally repulsive.

Yes. Which is why I removed the line.

He seemed to imply that only raging liberals would think Trump's reaction was full of mistakes. To which I responded, that, no, centrists do as well. So it's relevant.

Most centrists would not. I would bet ya. All groups generating hate are equally repulsive.

Well, no, because different groups can generate hate for entirely different reasons, and those reasons matter,

But that's beside the point. My point is, Trump could've come out of this smelling like flowers with a big win. Instead, he actually ended up losing points. That's all I'm saying.

There were no mistakes. Again, Trump condemned the racist ideology, the hatred, and the violence...several times. Because in the manner in which it was done was not 'fast enough' or stated in the words YOU longed / demanded to hear does not make it Trump's problem - it makes it YOURS.

Tell me, then; did Trump end up looking good or bad because of this? Because I guarantee that a competent politician would have knocked it outta the park.

Actually, no, when it comes to the groups involved. Hate for whites vs hate for blacks, there is no difference.
No, he understood both degrees of hate are no better than the other.
Most centrists would not. I would bet ya. All groups generating hate are equally repulsive.

Well, no, because different groups can generate hate for entirely different reasons, and those reasons matter,

But that's beside the point. My point is, Trump could've come out of this smelling like flowers with a big win. Instead, he actually ended up losing points. That's all I'm saying.

My point is, Trump could've come out of this smelling like flowers with a big win. Instead, he actually ended up losing points. That's all I'm saying.

You are completely delusional - BARKING MAD - if you think the Left and the Fake News all-In liberal media was going to allow Trump to come away 'smelling like flowers' after this. This was another opportunity to blame Trump for something, to try to make sure he walked away covered in fecal matter.

MSNBC cited a neo-Nazi web page, legitimizing it as 'real legitimate news', to use it to attack Trump. Snowflakes have already posted the declaration that since Klansman David duke declared the KKK put Trump in office that it had to be true. ARE YOU $HITTNIG ME?

There was no way the Liberal Left was going to do anything but condemn and attack Trump no matter what he said / did, as has been proven already.

Depends on whether you are a progressive/liberal or not. Do remember the progressives are much louder and have more air time than the rest of the country.
Tell me, then; did Trump end up looking good or bad because of this? Because I guarantee that a competent politician would have knocked it outta the park.

The Left does not have a raging hate on for any other politician. They have been waging this HATE war against him, attempting to burn him down - even if they had to manufacture scandals to try to do it - since before the election.

Actually, no, when it comes to the groups involved. Hate for whites vs hate for blacks, there is no difference.

I've already had this long and rather tiresome conversation today. You cannot convince me that a group that protests police brutality is in the same hemisphere as the Ku Klux Klan, a band of savages that has been RAPING and MURDERING for well over a century now. Even if some of the BLM folks are bad apples ... even if a fair percentage are, which I doubt, they're still light-years away from being on the abyssal moral plane of the KKK.

This is the last I'm going to remark on the subject.

The Left does not have a raging hate on for any other politician. They have been waging this HATE war against him, attempting to burn him down - even if they had to manufacture scandals to try to do it - since before the election.

If anything, it's the opposite. Trump benefits from low expectations. Remember his victory speech? Remember his state of the union? The media loved that shit ... because it was actually half-way decent, and since everyone expected him to be horrible they were pleasantly surprised.

I'm telling you, Trump had a golden opportunity to score big here, and he flopped. Big league.

The Fake News Media / snowflakes falsely claimed Trump refused to condemn the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and white supremacists after the Charlottesville, Va incident...except he did do so:

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” Trump said in a brief statement from the White House.”
- Under fire for Charlottesville response, Trump calls groups like KKK "repugnant"

The Fake News Media / snowflakes claimed Trump took to long to condemn the groups for their actions / violence...but during a press conference in which the aggressive, disrespectful media continued to cut the President off and not finish his sentences, President Trump explained that, unlike the Fake News Media who have had to issue quite a few retractions lately for rushing to print / report inaccurate news and unlike the former President who had a tendency to rush to judgmental comments before he had all the facts, HE (Trump) wanted to wait until he had all the facts from his US AG.

The Fake News Media / snowflakes falsely claimed President Trump has 'created an atmosphere where white supremacists feel emboldened'. Instead President Trump's US AG has already announced that the DOJ and FBI have launched an investigation and intend to file Civil Rights and criminal charges against the hate groups for their crimes proven to have been committed.

IN REALITY, the entire basis for their attacks on the President in this case, aside from their general HATRED of the man, is the fact that there is not an EQUAL amount of blame to be shared there was still blame to go around on 'both sides', that the white supremacists are not the ONLY ones to blame.

Unfortunately for the Left, CNN has proved the President to be right. The problem is not just WHITE Supremacists and Hate Groups - there are others in this country, NON-White Hate groups, as there were in Charlottesville, Va:

CNN:
“Black separatists, anti-white groups who support separate institutions for blacks, make up one in five hate groups in the United States, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. One in six is linked to the Ku Klux Klan, while another one in 10 are white nationalist and one in 10 are neo-Nazi. One in 10 hate groups are anti-Muslim. Smaller categories include neo-Confederates, anti-LGBT groups and racist "skinheads," according to the organization.”
- By the numbers: 7 charts that explain hate groups in the United States - CNNPolitics

Snowflakes and the Left Media also seeks to ignore 1 simple, yet obviously offensive (to them) TRUTH:
- Whether you agree with their ideology and/or what they have to say or not, EVERYONE has the Constitutional Right to freedom of peaceful assembly and Freedom of Speech, even white supremacists. ANYONE who impedes that right, anyone who instigates violence or attempts to shut those Rights Down are in violation of US civil Rights. THAT means if any 'Leftist' or other opposing groups physically attempted to intervene / deny the white supremacists their right to assemble and protest they are in violation of the law.

That also goes for Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panthers, Pro-Abortionists, etc... They have the right to protest / peacefully assemble and to freely speak.

I don't care if you don't like it or not, that is the way it is - that is the law. That means when the DOJ and FBI begin investigating if they find any non-white supremacist groups or individuals started / instigated any violence in opposition to the white supremacists' Constitutionally-protected protest, they can legally be held accountable equally under the law as the white supremacists who perpetrated violence.

THAT is part of the ugly truth the liberal media and snowflakes SEEMINGLY don't want to acknowledge / talk about.

This all sounds great except for a few tidbits you left out:

1. David Duke, former Imperial Wizard of the KKK appeared on national TV, looked into the camera lens and said: "Mr President, remember who put you in the White House!" 24 hrs. later Mr. President walked back his earlier statements condeming the KKK and Neo Nazi's behavior. The sad fact is, white supremacists are the one's who operate Mr. President.

2. There is no way to justify driving a car into a crowd, killing and injuring people, in the name of race hatred.

3. America will not tolerate this behavior from hate groups anymore. Mr. President is an old man, living in the past.

I know it make you feel good to insult and name call, but you're on the losing side of this debate. (Oh....and before you brand me as a LIBERAL Snowflake, just remember I'm a registered Independent that didn't vote for Hillary or Trump)
:bye1:

Could you explain this to the dead police men shoot by a BLM follower.
Trump has denounced all white supremacist over and over, and he also denounced all violence.
Do you denounce all the violence from all groups? Or just the white supremacist? And if you say only the white supremacist, could you explain why violence on one side is ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm telling you, Trump had a golden opportunity to score big here, and he flopped. Big league.

Again, you are barking mad if you think the Left was going to allow Trump to walk away from this any other way than covered with shit they created.

They have continued this from since the before the election and will continue to do this his entire term in office.

Again, you are barking mad if you think the Left was going to allow Trump to walk away from this any other way than covered with shit they created.

They have continued this from since the before the election and will continue to do this his entire term in office.

There are some who would've hated anything he did, sure. I doubt Pelosi would've been sending him flowers.

But in reality most people don't identify as either left or right; they are somewhere in the middle, like myself. Those are the people whose love he should be fighting for. And if he thought this was the right approach to accomplish that, then he was dead wrong.

Anyway, I'm sticking with my guns on this one. I even know people who strongly dislike Trump who were hoping he'd surprise everyone by coming out strong with the Charlottesville event and they were disappointed. Even his detractors wanted him to win that day.

Last edited:
BLM is not just about police brutality. You are fooling yourself if you think that. It may have started as such, but was co-opted immediately, and no one distances themselves from them.

#BlackLivesMatter Protester Says Kill White Cops, White Presidents, & White People Need To Pay

And Antifa destroys people's lives everywhere it shows up.
I could go on and on.

I've already had this long and rather tiresome conversation today. You cannot convince me that a group that protests police brutality is in the same hemisphere as the Ku Klux Klan, a band of savages that has been RAPING and MURDERING for well over a century now. Even if some of the BLM folks are bad apples ... even if a fair percentage are, which I doubt, they're still light-years away from being on the abyssal moral plane of the KKK.

BLM is not just about police brutality. You are fooling yourself if you think that. It may have started as such, but was co-opted immediately, and no one distances themselves from them.

I could go on and on.

There are parts of BLM that are rotten. Everyone knows that.

Yet, you just stated they are against police brutality and are not the same. One of their co-founders calls for the death of white people. You don't want people to see them as they have portrayed themselves, then you better tell them to not allow others, even their founder, to co-opt their message of police brutality is wrong. Another thing most reasonable people understand is there are some bad apples within the world of law enforcement, but they are the minor minority, rather than the majority as BLM's message has also suggested.

I could go on and on.

There are parts of BLM that are rotten. Everyone knows that.

Forum List

Back