CNN Proves President Trump Is Right - There is Hate / Hate Groups on BOTH Sides

The Fake News Media / snowflakes falsely claimed Trump refused to condemn the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and white supremacists after the Charlottesville, Va incident...except he did do so:

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” Trump said in a brief statement from the White House.”
- Under fire for Charlottesville response, Trump calls groups like KKK "repugnant"

The Fake News Media / snowflakes claimed Trump took to long to condemn the groups for their actions / violence...but during a press conference in which the aggressive, disrespectful media continued to cut the President off and not finish his sentences, President Trump explained that, unlike the Fake News Media who have had to issue quite a few retractions lately for rushing to print / report inaccurate news and unlike the former President who had a tendency to rush to judgmental comments before he had all the facts, HE (Trump) wanted to wait until he had all the facts from his US AG.

The Fake News Media / snowflakes falsely claimed President Trump has 'created an atmosphere where white supremacists feel emboldened'. Instead President Trump's US AG has already announced that the DOJ and FBI have launched an investigation and intend to file Civil Rights and criminal charges against the hate groups for their crimes proven to have been committed.

IN REALITY, the entire basis for their attacks on the President in this case, aside from their general HATRED of the man, is the fact that even though there is not an EQUAL amount of blame to be shared the President accurately pointed out there was / is still blame to go around on 'both sides', that the white supremacists are not the ONLY ones to blame.

Unfortunately for the Left, CNN has proved the President to be right. The problem is not just WHITE Supremacists and Hate Groups - there are others in this country, NON-White Hate groups, as there were in Charlottesville, Va:

CNN:
“Black separatists, anti-white groups who support separate institutions for blacks, make up one in five hate groups in the United States, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. One in six is linked to the Ku Klux Klan, while another one in 10 are white nationalist and one in 10 are neo-Nazi. One in 10 hate groups are anti-Muslim. Smaller categories include neo-Confederates, anti-LGBT groups and racist "skinheads," according to the organization.”
- By the numbers: 7 charts that explain hate groups in the United States - CNNPolitics

Snowflakes and the Left Media also seeks to ignore 1 simple, yet obviously offensive (to them) TRUTH:
- Whether you agree with their ideology and/or what they have to say or not, EVERYONE has the Constitutional Right to freedom of peaceful assembly and Freedom of Speech, even white supremacists. ANYONE who impedes that right, anyone who instigates violence or attempts to shut those Rights Down are in violation of US civil Rights. THAT means if any 'Leftist' or other opposing groups physically attempted to intervene / deny the white supremacists their right to assemble and protest they are in violation of the law.

That also goes for Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panthers, Pro-Abortionists, etc... They have the right to protest / peacefully assemble and to freely speak.

I don't care if you don't like it or not, that is the way it is - that is the law. That means when the DOJ and FBI begin investigating if they find any non-white supremacist groups or individuals started / instigated any violence in opposition to the white supremacists' Constitutionally-protected protest, they can legally be held accountable equally under the law as the white supremacists who perpetrated violence.

THAT is part of the ugly truth the liberal media and snowflakes SEEMINGLY don't want to acknowledge / talk about.

Donald Trump is fake news. Donald Trump did not do so willingly. We have seen in the past that when Trump does not like something ort someone. he tweets within minutes and uses inflammatory language. It took 2 days for him to condemn white supremacists and he read if off of a teleprompter. Then Tuesday, we saw what he really thinks. All you have to do is look at Kelly's reaction to see what happened.

The fact is that Donald Trump has created a atmosphere where white supremacists feel empowered. During the campaign, he waffled over whether David Duke was a racist. White supremacists cheered him on when he tried to draw a equivalence.

The fact is that a white supremacist killed 1 person and injured 18. It was the white supremacist who committed violence.

The fact is that counter-protestors have a right to protest as well. They have a right not to be run down. If the DOJ abuses their prosecutorial powers, they will be punished in 2020.

I've said multiple times that I don't like BLM. In fact, I wish it didn't exist. But to put it on the level of the KKK is ludicrous to me. Maybe if ALL its founders were extremists who wanted to kill white people, and instead of being about police brutality it was about black superiority and turning the U.S. into an all-black nation, or some nonsense like that, I'd agree. But the difference in evil is enormous.

Of course bad people are gonna latch onto a big movement. But white supremacy is just a bad movement, so almost all the people involved in it are bad. See the difference?

Now I know I already said I was done talking about this, but turns out I had a few words left. Now I'm really done. Think what you want.

My point is, Trump could've come out of this smelling like flowers with a big win. Instead, he actually ended up losing points. That's all I'm saying.

You are completely delusional - BARKING MAD - if you think the Left and the Fake News all-In liberal media was going to allow Trump to come away 'smelling like flowers' after this. This was another opportunity to blame Trump for something, to try to make sure he walked away covered in fecal matter.

MSNBC cited a neo-Nazi web page, legitimizing it as 'real legitimate news', to use it to attack Trump. Snowflakes have already posted the declaration that since Klansman David duke declared the KKK put Trump in office that it had to be true. ARE YOU $HITTNIG ME?

There was no way the Liberal Left was going to do anything but condemn and attack Trump no matter what he said / did, as has been proven already.

You are a good little Nazi. The fact is that Trump again did it to himself. Trump is a gutter pig so being covered in fecal matter is nothing new.

The neo-Nazi web page was a legitimate news source because it shows that they applauded Trump's effort to draw a moral equivalence.

My point is, Trump could've come out of this smelling like flowers with a big win. Instead, he actually ended up losing points. That's all I'm saying.

You are completely delusional - BARKING MAD - if you think the Left and the Fake News all-In liberal media was going to allow Trump to come away 'smelling like flowers' after this. This was another opportunity to blame Trump for something, to try to make sure he walked away covered in fecal matter.

MSNBC cited a neo-Nazi web page, legitimizing it as 'real legitimate news', to use it to attack Trump. Snowflakes have already posted the declaration that since Klansman David duke declared the KKK put Trump in office that it had to be true. ARE YOU $HITTNIG ME?

There was no way the Liberal Left was going to do anything but condemn and attack Trump no matter what he said / did, as has been proven already.

You are a good little Nazi. The fact is that Trump again did it to himself. Trump is a gutter pig so being covered in fecal matter is nothing new.

The neo-Nazi web page was a legitimate news source because it shows that they applauded Trump's effort to draw a moral equivalence.

Oh, shut the fuck up. Go suckle your juicebox and let the grown-ups talk.

Our racist president said," There are good people on both sides."
Are the skinheads, white supremacists and KKK " good people?"

Oh, shut the fuck up. Go suckle your juicebox and let the grown-ups talk.

Why don't you shut up and quite fucking Trump. You are hardly a grown up. You are a cultist who would drink the poisoned Kool-Aid if Trump told you to do so.

Forum List

Back