Clinton gets blasted by Paul

I think that it's a good idea. I'm more interested in the truth than the cover up.

Finally McCain gets a good idea. Let's hear from the survivors.

Although the libs will probably tell them what to say just like they did Hillary.

The survivors,,,security on the ground?

They have no clue about what happened within State in Benghazi, Tripoli, and Washington...everything of interest is above their pay grades.

:rofl:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf just the facts ma'am

McCain is an embarrassment to the US military, his political party, the United States of America, and humanity. The man never met a war he didn't like. When he, Lindsay Graham and Joe Lieberman finally take the big dirt bath, the world will be a better place.

It is a sad reflection on this country that two men like Barack Hussein Obama and John McCain were even considered for the presidency.

That's pretty harsh to say about McCain after all he has given his country.

I also would like to hear from the survivors, thank God there are some. I wonder if Obama/Hillary would have preferred that they all had perished.

The truth is that the embassy was hit with a surprise attack and that little could've been done about it. Security for embassies is pretty much in the hands of the host country.

Do you want Chinese troops surrounding the Chinese embassy in Washington? Do you think we can turn all of our embassies into armed camps?

The crime is in the Obama administration lying to the American people with the complicit help of the mainstream media concerning the nature of the attack to cover Obama's ass during the election season.

All of the security talk and finger-pointing is misdirection away from the real issue.

McCain is an embarrassment to the US military, his political party, the United States of America, and humanity. The man never met a war he didn't like. When he, Lindsay Graham and Joe Lieberman finally take the big dirt bath, the world will be a better place.

It is a sad reflection on this country that two men like Barack Hussein Obama and John McCain were even considered for the presidency.

That's pretty harsh to say about McCain after all he has given his country.

What, he got himself captured, ratted on his fellow soldiers, used his father's political connections and his wife's money to launch his political career?

Yeah, that's noble.

Without question there was a coverup!-Rand Paul

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2GLKM7B-yvo]Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think that it's a good idea. I'm more interested in the truth than the cover up.

What truth? The truth about what exactly? :laugh2:

Do you dispute the findings of the ARB? Does McCAIN?

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

A State department report that protects the State department, then?

LOL

Name one person of responsibility with credibility who says what you just did about the ARB?

Most of the GOP Congressmen who accuse admin and State of CYA have not criticized the ARB.

What they do on stage during a hearing, is only confuse simple minds like yours.

No ones is saying the ARB is a cover up..and you haven't read any of it...not even one paragraph. :lol:

Last edited:
What truth? The truth about what exactly? :laugh2:

Do you dispute the findings of the ARB? Does McCAIN?

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

A State department report that protects the State department, then?

LOL

Name one person of responsibility with credibility who says what you just did about the ARB?

Most of the GOP Congressmen who accuse admin and State of CYA have not criticized the ARB.

What they do on stage during a hearing, is only confuse simple minds like yours.

No ones is saying the ARB is a cover up..and you haven't read any of it...not even one paragraph. :lol:

LOL

Clinton convened her own review board to exonerate her. Everyone is told to swallow.

That's rich.

It's hard to believe the FBI hasn't already gotten their statements, they have been given the job of the investigation. How do you investigate and not get statements from those involved?

Rand Paul is a fringe wingnut. He also has not said he views the ARB as a cover up, has he?

He's playing to simple minds like yours while covering his own ass...speaking out of two sides of his mouth

You really seem frightened on this one. McCain is right. Get the players into Washington and lets have some hearings to get to the truth.

Forum List

Back