Clinton gets blasted by Paul

...and later h goes on --- gulp Hannity/FOX and talks :cuckoo: knowing very few Americans watch Hannity on FOX

:rofl:

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows.

That a complete radical such as Dante is in full blown panic on this is quite telling.

McCain needs to get those survivors to Washington and get to the truth on this coverup.

:eek: Panic? :cuckoo: McCain needs to work on helping to fix the broken process in the Congress, not holding wasteful hearings with low level workers for state ... all for a political show

already addressed....one version on live TV knowing lots of Americans will see and hear it ...

Paul went on saying that perhaps it was excusable that Clinton did not “read every cable” from Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack. And while he claimed to not “suspect” the Secretary of “bad motives,” he said he felt she had been a failure at her job.
Raw Story (Clinton slams Rand Paul in Benghazi hearing: ?I have taken responsibility? | The Raw Story)

...and later h goes on --- gulp Hannity/FOX and talks :cuckoo: knowing very few Americans watch Hannity on FOX

Stop spammng, Dante. Rand stated that 'without question, there was a political coverup.'

That your lefttard hit piece must wrap a word here and there out of context to misrepresent does not change the facts.

You have Rand Paul saying two different things on the same day to two separate audiences.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, your Libtard journalist has done so with his selective editing. Let me give you an example of how it works.

When asked if Dante likes to catch or pitch, he said they were 'different things' and depending on whom was watching, the particular activity would be decded based on 'seperate audiences' often 'on the same day.'

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows. Where the heck are you from Dante?

1) it is not a news show :lol:

2) how many people watch Hannity?

do your homework :eusa_shhh:

Fox News’ Sean Hannity reclaimed his top spot in the demo in the 9 p.m. hour on Monday night, with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow falling to second place. While he was only 27k viewers ahead of Maddow in the demo, he held a substantial lead in total viewers.

Boy, where are you from?

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows. Where the heck are you from Dante?

1) it is not a news show :lol:

2) how many people watch Hannity?

do your homework :eusa_shhh:

His ratings usually come in at about 2,300,000. Are you in the USA?

The major news networks added Hannity's numbers in one quarter... :clap2:

:laugh2:

At first glance, the numbers are nothing to sneeze at. The three evening newscasts added almost 2 million viewers combined in the second quarter compared with the same period the year before. That amounts to a 10 percent increase – the first major jump in a decade – not too shabby for programs that have been written off as dinosaurs. The network morning shows saw a similar uptick, adding 1.2 million viewers for a total of 13 million. It's too soon to call it a trend, but the numbers are significant enough to be worth a closer look. What's going on here?

A Welcome Change *|*American Journalism Review

and Hannity's Show is NOT as big as a FOX News Newscast

Four times as many people watch the nightly news on ABC, CBS and NBC as watch CNN, Fox News Channel and MSNBC combined in all of prime time.

"Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows." :cuckoo:

you get your news from the FOX equivalent of the Jon Stewart Show

Last edited:

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows.

That a complete radical such as Dante is in full blown panic on this is quite telling.

McCain needs to get those survivors to Washington and get to the truth on this coverup.

Yeah, I know he is panicking, he negged me for posting a joke!

So you are trying to claim that an audience of almost 2 1/2 million is not many people watching his show eh? Plus Hannity also has the second highest Radio show in the nation after another one of your favorites Limbaugh.

Yeah, I know he is panicking, he negged me for posting a joke!

Imagine someone posting on this site since 2008 who still actually 'negs' posters.

Not a lot of self confidence there.

LOL

Paul went on saying that perhaps it was excusable that Clinton did not “read every cable” from Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack. And while he claimed to not “suspect” the Secretary of “bad motives,” he said he felt she had been a failure at her job.
Raw Story (Clinton slams Rand Paul in Benghazi hearing: ?I have taken responsibility? | The Raw Story)

Like I said, he is talking out of both sides of his mouth....he is feeding shit to simple minds like yours. :rofl:

H spouts :cuckoo: stuff on Hannity on FOX News knowing MOST Americans do not watch it.

:lol:

Regardless of what you think, bad shit went down in Benghazi, and PS head up your ass logic was behind it. You want to run cover for Incompetents, go for it, it's only you that is being fooled. It was a Clusterfuck, from the top, down, compounded by a bullshit campaign to divert blame.

Cover for? Why? :laugh2: I'm no Clinton or Obama lackey. :lol: I am on their side on this,,,,

I stand by the ARB. You have refuted nothing, just thrown a personal and ideological attack on Dante. :cool:

Stick to the facts...not stories as Romney did in the early hours of the Benghazi attack.

:eusa_shhh:

I'm not going by stories Bessie. I'm going by the basics. This is command level screw up, and a cover up to hide it. I will confess, that there is one way to buy into the Faery Tale. ;)

intense-albums-that-and-this-picture4989-www-hiren-info.jpg

Regardless of what you think, bad shit went down in Benghazi, and PS head up your ass logic was behind it. You want to run cover for Incompetents, go for it, it's only you that is being fooled. It was a Clusterfuck, from the top, down, compounded by a bullshit campaign to divert blame.

Cover for? Why? :laugh2: I'm no Clinton or Obama lackey. :lol: I am on their side on this,,,,

I stand by the ARB. You have refuted nothing, just thrown a personal and ideological attack on Dante. :cool:

Stick to the facts...not stories as Romney did in the early hours of the Benghazi attack.

I'm not going by stories Bessie. I'm going by the basics. This is command level screw up, and a cover up to hide it. I will confess, that there is one way to buy into the Faery Tale. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/intense-albums-that-and-this-picture4989-www-hiren-info.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Beghazi ARB [url]http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf[/url]

when somebody with any credibility can and does refute it... we have a different discussion. Until then, you are all alarmists shouting fire in an empty theater

Last edited:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/intense-albums-that-and-this-picture4989-www-hiren-info.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Beghazi ARB [url]http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

Posting a State Department report convened by the head of the State Department to determine if the State Department was involved in corruption, failure or coverup at the State Department level.

Hilarious!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/intense-albums-that-and-this-picture4989-www-hiren-info.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

Beghazi ARB [url]http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

Posting a State Department report convened by the head of the State Department to determine if the State Department was involved in corruption, failure or coverup at the State Department level.

Hilarious![/QUOTE]
okie dokie....so no one in power agrees with you?

Dems and GOP all in a conspiracy on the ARB

later

Hilarious!
okie dokie....so no one in power agrees with you?

Dems and GOP all in a conspiracy on the ARB

later

Bifurcation logical fallacy does not fly with your superiors.

You lose.

Im a little concerned that you guys are so excited about someone being "blasted" when they are supposed to merely be providing testimony concerning the events surounding Benghazi. These hearings are supposed to help us find the truth of what happened, but provide politicians with opportunities to "score points" or "blast" the opposition.

If this is the attitude of people on the right, it's no wonder Obama was reelected. This is corruption and we need to get it out of our hearts, our minds, and our government.

Sorry, but you lose me here. The "TRUTH" of what happened is already known. The minutia of the details are the only missing ingredient. For example:

(1) It is on the record that the embassy had been probed several times for weak spots. Several times, terrorists set explosives and, on one occasion fired RPGs at the embassy walls. Undeniable.

(2) Both the Ambassador AND The Chief of Consulate Security requested additional security on at least 2 occasions. The request was sent forward. Denied. The request wa made again. This time DIA help (2nd Special Operations Group) was requested and again, denied. On all of these occasions, the request was denied. The administration chose, instead, to offer contract work to (basically) street thugs and teenagers. Undeniable.

(3) When the attack started, as per protocol, Central Command was notified by the OD that they were, indeed, under attack and reinforcements (to include rapid reaction forces and Spectre gunships) were requested. Again, denied. Undeniable.

(4) The Consulate had a basic perimeter of nearly 3 acres being guarded by a force of "roughly" 11 individuals (The rest of the detail had been recalled and rotated back). This perimeter, staffed by these few individuals would be similar to that same amount of individuals attempting to secure Yankee Stadium by themselves. Undeniable.

(5) When the Consulate was overrun, two of the security personnel who had left the Consulate attempted to return to provide additional security and were ordered to "stand down" and "hold in place". They disobeyed and were eventually killed by mortar fire. Mortar fire by a group of "protestors". Undeniable.

These are merely a few of the undeniable FACTS that are easily documented. This has nothing whatsoever to do with one party attempting to "blast" anyone. This is about an inept Administration, Secretary of State, Department of State Security, and the Joint Military Command. And, since the "buck" stops at the presidents desk, the president himself.

Most of America already knows that these men were murdered and our government did nothing to prevent it.

You say that these hearings are supposed to provide testimony concerning the events in Benghazi. Fine. So when every politician that testifies that they basically "knew nothing" ala Bill Clinton, then are we to just say, "OK...nobody knew anything" case closed?

Richard Nixon was impeached and resigned in disgrace because some of his lackeys broke into an office at the Watergate. No one died. Do you not think that this rises to the level of criminal negligence at the very LEAST???

Or, do we do as most liberals say and just sweep this under the rug,yet again??? So some government dudes died. Who cares??

Last edited:
Last edited:
How could something like Watergate have gone to the top and cause the resignation of a President, yet this can't even put a dent in Clinton? Or anyone else in this failed administration.

Whatever failings there may have been, they don't come close to the damage done by undermining the political system the way Nixon did.

That is, without doubt, one of the most stupid and inane comments I have ever read in my life. Surely to God you can't possibly be this stupid....or can you???

Forum List

Back