Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Im a little concerned that you guys are so excited about someone being "blasted" when they are supposed to merely be providing testimony concerning the events surounding Benghazi. These hearings are supposed to help us find the truth of what happened, but provide politicians with opportunities to "score points" or "blast" the opposition.

If this is the attitude of people on the right, it's no wonder Obama was reelected. This is corruption and we need to get it out of our hearts, our minds, and our government.

Clinton skirted the "mis-information" of Suan Rice issue. She said it is more important to look forward, not back. She said (paraphrased)...what difference does it make who said what and when"...

However....what was neglected was the following...

We were deep in a presidential race. The sitting president had amongst his many mantras "al-quaeda is on the run"....

The people deserved to know if such was true before they went to the polls. It may not have made a difference...but the people had the right to know.

And Susan Rice did not go out there and say "we still dont know"...she went out there and said "IN FACT it was a protest.........."

These hearings are for show alone. They are not for the American People.

Im a little concerned that you guys are so excited about someone being "blasted" when they are supposed to merely be providing testimony concerning the events surounding Benghazi. These hearings are supposed to help us find the truth of what happened, but provide politicians with opportunities to "score points" or "blast" the opposition.

If this is the attitude of people on the right, it's no wonder Obama was reelected. This is corruption and we need to get it out of our hearts, our minds, and our government.

that was exactly what Paul was trying to do. He did not blast her. He made it clear that heads should have rolled...misinformation, lack of leadership, lack of continutity.....and he was confused why there was no action of consequence.

Her / its defense is that she / it was preoccupied.

hillarykemph.jpg
[/IMG]

that was exactly what Paul was trying to do. He did not blast her. He made it clear that heads should have rolled...misinformation, lack of leadership, lack of continutity.....and he was confused why there was no action of consequence.

I thought that might be the case. my concern isnt so much for Paul but for all of us. If all we want is a show, we will get a show. We should be diligently seeking the truth in all things. Shows dont do anything. The truth sets us free.

Paul is 100% correct in his assessment:
Paul said that the fact that she was not aware of the requests of more security for the U.S. Embassy in Libya constituted “a failure of leadership” and said it was “inexcusable.”

“I think ultimately…you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11,” Paul said.

“Had I been president at the time and I had found that you had not read the cables from Benghazi, you had not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens,” he went on, “I would have relieved you of your post.”

Seems that in today's political world, no one is held responsible for their action or in some cases in actions. Simply go back to 9/11 no one was held responsible, the Financial Crash, again no one held responsible. In the private business, if there was an epic failure like the ones mentioned, there would be a lot of people looking for work afterwards.

Finally someone with some balls speaks truth to power
Paul accuses Clinton of 'failure of leadership' on Benghazi | The Daily Caller

Thank you senator Rand Paul:clap2:

If you think that little pipsqueek son-of-a-bitch has balls you need some kind of indoctrination into personalities. If I had been there I would have drug his cowardly ass aside and wore him out.

One thing happened during that hearing which was sweet to my ears. Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed. I could have kissed both of them.......and I'm not even Gay.

Last edited:
Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed.

How the fuck does this have anything to do with Benghazi?
Seems like an attempt to change the subject.

Finally someone with some balls speaks truth to power
Paul accuses Clinton of 'failure of leadership' on Benghazi | The Daily Caller

Thank you senator Rand Paul:clap2:

If you think that little pipsqueek son-of-a-bitch has balls you need some kind of indoctrination into personalities. If I had been there I would have drug his cowardly ass aside and wore him out.

One thing happened during that hearing which was sweet to my ears. Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed. I could have kissed both of them.......and I'm not even Gay.

LBJ cost us over 58,000 american lives you hack.

She's flipping out.

From Drudge:

Gets emotional over Benghazi attack...

Shouts: 'What Difference ... Does It Make?!'

Disses Rice: 'I Wasn't Involved In Talking Points'...

NYT: Some Algeria Attackers Hit US Embassy in Libya...

SecState: I never saw requests for more security...

Blames Congress for lack of funding...

Rand Paul: 'I would have relieved you of post'...

Dem Sen brings up WMD's in Iraq...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

2013-01-23T154409Z_1784119075_TB3E91N17PC3Q_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

She's flipping out.

From Drudge:

Gets emotional over Benghazi attack...

Shouts: 'What Difference ... Does It Make?!'

Disses Rice: 'I Wasn't Involved In Talking Points'...

NYT: Some Algeria Attackers Hit US Embassy in Libya...

SecState: I never saw requests for more security...

Blames Congress for lack of funding...

Rand Paul: 'I would have relieved you of post'...

Dem Sen brings up WMD's in Iraq...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

2013-01-23T154409Z_1784119075_TB3E91N17PC3Q_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

She's cuckoo. Synapses misfiring.

Forum List

Back