Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Whoa geeze.

2013-01-23T154612Z_869982238_TB3E91N17SS3S_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Do you have something more credible than Matt Drudge to put it in context for those of us who work and didn't see it?

Nobody believes your effed up bullshit.

You are aware that Matt Drudge does not write anything?
All he does is links to other web site articles, both liberal and conservative sites.

She cited Drudge, linked his site.. Try not to make excuses for Drudge, he may not have the ability to write but he does spread the headlines all over his lame website.

Stay out of it, your comments are of no value.

Aqua Buddha Paul looked like a childish buffoon today as he tried to score cheap political points. He isn't qualified to wipe Hillary's ass.

How could something like Watergate have gone to the top and cause the resignation of a President, yet this can't even put a dent in Clinton? Or anyone else in this failed administration.

Whatever failings there may have been, they don't come close to the damage done by undermining the political system the way Nixon did.

How many Americans died as a result of Watergate?

Damn right!....Heads should have definitely rolled....But, Obama is knee deep in this shit, sooooooo,.....well......:eusa_whistle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6XNIwBaY]RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!... Tells Hillary Clinton: YOU Are to Blame for Benghazi! - YouTube[/ame]

I almost can't believe the words "willing suspension of disbelief" didn't get thrown back in that dried up old harpy's face.

Then I remember that the republicans are a bunch of craven cowards, without enough spine if you added them all up, to be so prescient and pointed.

Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Oh, umm, sorry, I thought this thread was about Hillary paying her husband back for Lewinsky. My bad.

She should have stuck to things she was better at doing, such as planning the Whitehouse dinner menus and picking the color of the drapes and such.

You'd be well advised to get used to her.....she will be the president of the United States come January 20, 2017. They've already conducted early polls which show that now she would carry all demographics except White men and folks over 65...the only ones Romulus carried.

Last edited:
She's flipping out.

From Drudge:

Gets emotional over Benghazi attack...

Shouts: 'What Difference ... Does It Make?!'

Disses Rice: 'I Wasn't Involved In Talking Points'...

NYT: Some Algeria Attackers Hit US Embassy in Libya...

SecState: I never saw requests for more security...

Blames Congress for lack of funding...

Rand Paul: 'I would have relieved you of post'...

Dem Sen brings up WMD's in Iraq...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

2013-01-23T154409Z_1784119075_TB3E91N17PC3Q_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

it would be so nice if the above drug addled loon could actually post something of value.

:cuckoo:

She's flipping out.

From Drudge:

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

it would be so nice if the above drug addled loon could actually post something of value.

Chill, Jill. Sounds like you haven't been blasted for a while.

She's flipping out.

From Drudge:

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Staggering irony is...well...Staggering! :lmao:

Forum List

Back