Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Had I been president at the time, and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post. I think it’s inexcusable.”

It was about this time that Clinton began to smirk to herself.

Raw Story (Clinton slams Rand Paul in Benghazi hearing: ?I have taken responsibility? | The Raw Story)

Paul went on saying that perhaps it was excusable that Clinton did not “read every cable” from Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack. And while he claimed to not “suspect” the Secretary of “bad motives,” he said he felt she had been a failure at her job.

He then asked if anyone is taking weapons out of Libya to Turkey.

“To Turkey?” Clinton replied, looking genuinely puzzled. “Uh, no, no-one’s ever raised that with me.”

---

“Well, Senator,” Clinton replied at length. “The reason I’m here today is to answer your questions the best I can. I am the Secretary of State and the [Administrative Review Board] made very clear that the level of the responsibility for the failure that they have outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below.”

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Rand Paul is a fringe wingnut. He also has not said he views the ARB as a cover up, has he?

He's playing to simple minds like yours while covering his own ass...speaking out of two sides of his mouth

You really seem frightened on this one. McCain is right. Get the players into Washington and lets have some hearings to get to the truth.

as usual, you are confused and have your talking points mixed up. Harings are for political show (everyone but you sems to know this).

No on is attacking the ARB, not even Rand Paul who says he does not think Hillary has bad motives == Paul does not think Hillary lied

It's hard to believe the FBI hasn't already gotten their statements, they have been given the job of the investigation. How do you investigate and not get statements from those involved?

uhm, your talking points have been updated...it is you who didn't read the memo

this is a myth

Clinton said today that no one has talked to her.

Rand Paul is a fringe wingnut. He also has not said he views the ARB as a cover up, has he?

He's playing to simple minds like yours while covering his own ass...speaking out of two sides of his mouth

You really seem frightened on this one. McCain is right. Get the players into Washington and lets have some hearings to get to the truth.

as usual, you are confused and have your talking points mixed up. Harings are for political show (everyone but you sems to know this).

No on is attacking the ARB, not even Rand Paul who says he does not think Hillary has bad motives == Paul does not think Hillary lied
heh, yes he does. I have a video of him saying he thinks there is a cover up right here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2GLKM7B-yvo]Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

This is a pretty damning declaration.

If this had been the Bush Administration, protests would be clogging the streets in Washington.

No justice, no peace.

Paul went on saying that perhaps it was excusable that Clinton did not “read every cable” from Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack. And while he claimed to not “suspect” the Secretary of “bad motives,” he said he felt she had been a failure at her job.

Raw Story (Clinton slams Rand Paul in Benghazi hearing: ?I have taken responsibility? | The Raw Story)

He dos not refute the ARB

heh, yes he does. I have a video of him saying he thinks there is a cover up right here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2GLKM7B-yvo]Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps Dante missed today's hearings and is just speaking out of ignorance.

Hey, it happens!

Like I said, he is talking out of both sides of his mouth....he is feeding shit to simple minds like yours. :rofl:

H spouts :cuckoo: stuff on Hannity on FOX News knowing MOST Americans do not watch it.

:lol:

Hey, it happens!
already addressed....one version on live TV knowing lots of Americans will see and hear it ...

...and later h goes on --- gulp Hannity/FOX and talks :cuckoo: knowing very few Americans watch Hannity on FOX

:rofl:

Like I said, he is talking out of both sides of his mouth....he is feeding shit to simple minds like yours. :rofl:

H spouts :cuckoo: stuff on Hannity on FOX News knowing MOST Americans do not watch it.

Regardless of what you think, bad shit went down in Benghazi, and PS head up your ass logic was behind it. You want to run cover for Incompetents, go for it, it's only you that is being fooled. It was a Clusterfuck, from the top, down, compounded by a bullshit campaign to divert blame.

This is a prime example of what happens in the right wing world echo chamber...

only watching, reading, listening to the 'right' news, they even get their very own version from the pols and leaders who play the fringe like a backwoods fiddle

Here is Hillary's background...

March 26, 2008
Hillary's List of Lies
By Dick Morris

The USA Today/Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) won with 67 percent, with Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) right behind him at 63. Hillary scored only 44 percent, the lowest rating for any candidate for any attribute in the poll.

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
• She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
• Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
• She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
• She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
• She opposed NAFTA at the time.
• She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
• She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
• She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
• The billing records showed up on their own.
• She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
• She was always a Yankees fan.
• She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
• She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary's List of Lies

...and later h goes on --- gulp Hannity/FOX and talks :cuckoo: knowing very few Americans watch Hannity on FOX

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows. Where the heck are you from Dante?

Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube

Hey, it happens!
already addressed....one version on live TV knowing lots of Americans will see and hear it ...

Stop spammng, Dante. Rand stated that 'without question, there was a political coverup.'

That your lefttard hit piece must wrap a word here and there out of context to misrepresent does not change the facts.

Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube

Regardless of what you think, bad shit went down in Benghazi, and PS head up your ass logic was behind it. You want to run cover for Incompetents, go for it, it's only you that is being fooled. It was a Clusterfuck, from the top, down, compounded by a bullshit campaign to divert blame.

Cover for? Why? :laugh2: I'm no Clinton or Obama lackey. :lol: I am on their side on this,,,,

I stand by the ARB. You have refuted nothing, just thrown a personal and ideological attack on Dante. :cool:

Stick to the facts...not stories as Romney did in the early hours of the Benghazi attack.

:eusa_shhh:

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows.

That a complete radical such as Dante is in full blown panic on this is quite telling.

McCain needs to get those survivors to Washington and get to the truth on this coverup.

LOL> you are seriously stupid enough to say that!! You had better call it a night, Hannity's show is one of the top rated news shows. Where the heck are you from Dante?

1) it is not a news show :lol:

2) how many people watch Hannity?

do your homework :eusa_shhh:

Hey, it happens!

Stop spammng, Dante. Rand stated that 'without question, there was a political coverup.'

That your lefttard hit piece must wrap a word here and there out of context to misrepresent does not change the facts.

You have Rand Paul saying two different things on the same day to two separate audiences.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1) it is not a news show :lol:

2) how many people watch Hannity?

do your homework :eusa_shhh:

His ratings usually come in at about 2,300,000. Are you in the USA?

Forum List

Back