Christy continues his suicide by mouth

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
photo.php

He's not endearing himself to his party.

Surely he's not gonna switch parties ...

If he were not a liberal, he would never have been elected governor of a liberal state like New Jersey.

photo.php

He's not endearing himself to his party.

Surely he's not gonna switch parties ...

Maybe he will run as an Inde. He could very well make it work.

Maybe. He seems to be a man of principle. That's plenty reason enough for hatred from Dems and Pubs.
Which principle?....Grab the loot from the nearest low-hanging branch?

Dems love that principle....That'd make him a perfect ship-jumper opportunist for the DNC in '16.

Christy is my Governor and I have never been happier with a politician than I am with that man. He uses logic, doesn't take shit, and his first three concerns are the well being of New Jersians. He works hard for the middle class and is working hard to lower the highest tax rate in the nation.

Sorry bout that,

1. He is a liberal ass hat.
2. Anyone can see it.
3. Fuck that fat fuck!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is a logical Republican and we need more of them. He works hard for his state and doesn't apologize for it.

Also, Texas is the fattest state in the nation and, Houston is the fatteset city. You know what they say about glass houses.

Christy is my Governor and I have never been happier with a politician than I am with that man. He uses logic, doesn't take shit, and his first three concerns are the well being of New Jersians. He works hard for the middle class and is working hard to lower the highest tax rate in the nation.

Bad Christie!

Maybe he will run as an Inde. He could very well make it work.

Maybe. He seems to be a man of principle. That's plenty reason enough for hatred from Dems and Pubs.
Which principle?....Grab the loot from the nearest low-hanging branch?

Dems love that principle....That'd make him a perfect ship-jumper opportunist for the DNC in '16.

Before Sandy every republican was creaming themselves over this guy. And theeeeeen he put partisanship aside for the good of his constituents. And now he's on par with Hillary. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back