Christmas present

This is really neat! My wife got me this plactic model of a Leonardo DaVinci rolling ball timer. You have to put it together and took me about an hour. It works just like it said in the instructions.

^^^^ The video won't play :( I am going to comfort myself with some peach ice cream :smoke:

We need to carpet bomb Mexico and Outer Borneo, we have to take our frustration out on someone because that video won't fucking play :Boom2::Boom2:

(What he really got)

25659408_1848984485160675_2303438972358914679_n.jpg

• Banned
This is really neat! My wife got me this plactic model of a Leonardo DaVinci rolling ball timer. You have to put it together and took me about an hour. It works just like it said in the instructions.

^^^^ The video won't play :( I am going to comfort myself with some peach ice cream :smoke:

We need to carpet bomb Mexico and Outer Borneo, we have to take our frustration out on someone because that video won't fucking play :Boom2::Boom2:

Blame Canada!

The video has been disabled from being linked to on another page, at the request of the owner. All you have to do is open it in another link by clicking the title at the top.

I watched it. Neat contraption, but it was like watching the grass grow. I guess time ran a little slower back in da VInci's day. :biggrin:

The video has been disabled from being linked to on another page, at the request of the owner. All you have to do is open it in another link by clicking the title at the top.

I watched it. Neat contraption, but it was like watching the grass grow. I guess time ran a little slower back in da VInci's day. :biggrin:

It won't play on the other thing either.

That is cool.

I just ordered one from Amazon. ..... :cool:
When you get it you will see the directions are not as good as they could have been. It's not too hard but you can put it together wrong or leave something out. I had one of the gears on wrong at first but figured it out.

Also see in this picture:
ball-timer-5-jpg.167610

These have to be put in and twisted to lock the parts together. It' not hard it's just the directions are not as clear.You can see they are backing out because they are not locked correctly.

ball-timer-5a.jpg

When you get it you will see the directions are not as good as they could have been. It's not too hard but you can put it together wrong or leave something out. I had one of the gears on wrong at first but figured it out.
I read the product reviews and people complained that the assembly instructions were worthless. I see that it's made in China, so no doubt there is a language barrier. But I'm a mechanical engineer by trade, so I have confidence I'll figure it out. I love mechanical thingamajigs and arcane contraptions. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Thank you Lucy. In the future we shall call upon you to black out all the dicks.

I read the product reviews and people complained that the assembly instructions were worthless. I see that it's made in China, so no doubt there is a language barrier. But I'm a mechanical engineer by trade, so I have confidence I'll figure it out. I love mechanical thingamajigs and arcane contraptions. .... :thup: ... :cool:
You can do it. I worked on cars for over thirty years so that helped. But It's not that hard and the things I did wrong I figured out quickly. Like the gear I had on backwards, well the plate cover wouldn't fit flush so hey, that's a big clue!

Forum List

Back