Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Atheist don't lie and claim to speak for God, only Christians do that.

No, they lie, cheat, and steal for themselves. No difference. Face it dude, atheism is a religion too.

Are you suggesting that no Christian lies , cheats , or steals? I think its you who needs to face some things.

He didn't say that. Of course there are Christians who profess Christ but refuse to obey Him. Some of them lie, cheat and steal. They will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven if they do not stop sinning. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. They will be judged along with the world - there are no exemptions for born again Christians. If they do not live holy unto the Lord and stay out of sin they will find themselves in hell one day.

I totally disagree with you and your claim that only holy people will see God; in Luke 3:6, " And ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God." And even see Jesus, EVERY eye shall see him.

Christian theology is meaningless to me , the salvation of the world of sinners is in Christ hands , not you Christians. You can condemn me all you wish ; such is your nature.
I believe I already made it clear to you (on your other thread) that I am not condemning you, Mickiel. In fact, if you will have a look at your thread title it does appear that you are condemning Christians - even accusing our faith of being "dangerous."

I find that interesting considering that the religions of Islam, Satanism, Atheism, Wicca, Communism, Catholicism...... have been proven to be dangerous (look at their history - not good!) while you are making statements about my faith which follows the teachings of Jesus Christ - not to be violent or cause harm to others. They do not realize (many of them) that their religions' roots are out of the Babylonian Occult. The religion of Catholicism is Baal worship, Mickiel.

I find that it is has been the nature of atheists to target Christianity because you know that we are not going to retaliate as Islam, Satanism, Communism & so forth would. What does that say about atheism except that there is a element of fear and torment in it?

Atheist never killed Christians for not being Atheist; but during the Christian inquisition , you Christians killed thousands of people for not being Christian.
You are speaking of the Roman Catholic Institution and Vatican and I totally agree with you, Mickiel, but they are not Christians and do not believe in the authority of the KJV Holy Bible. The followers of Catholicism consider the Pope's authority to be higher than God's and listen to him and the priests rather than God's Word which tells them to depart and get out of there. Catholics need to be born again - they (most of them) do not have any idea what their leadership is doing behind closed doors. They do not realize (many of them) that their religions' roots are out of the Babylonian Occult. The religion of Catholicism is Baal worship, Mickiel.

I totally disagree , they are Christians , and they were the Christians in Rome who began the evolution of Christianity. The first Christians evolved into the Roman Catholic church.

Atheist don't lie and claim to speak for God, only Christians do that.

No, they lie, cheat, and steal for themselves. No difference. Face it dude, atheism is a religion too.

Are you suggesting that no Christian lies , cheats , or steals? I think its you who needs to face some things.

He didn't say that. Of course there are Christians who profess Christ but refuse to obey Him. Some of them lie, cheat and steal. They will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven if they do not stop sinning. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. They will be judged along with the world - there are no exemptions for born again Christians. If they do not live holy unto the Lord and stay out of sin they will find themselves in hell one day.

I totally disagree with you and your claim that only holy people will see God; in Luke 3:6, " And ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God." And even see Jesus, EVERY eye shall see him.

Heaven isn't opening its gates for the unholy. I do not know what book you are reading but it isn't the KJV Bible, Mickiel.

You need to read the verses before Luke 3:6 to understand that verse. Here Look:
Luke 3:3-6 King James Version (KJV)
3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

All flesh shall see it but not all flesh shall receive it. Have you repented of your sins and turned away from your sins? Have you received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and are you living an obedient life unto Christ now?

Christian theology is meaningless to me , the salvation of the world of sinners is in Christ hands , not you Christians. You can condemn me all you wish ; such is your nature.
I believe I already made it clear to you (on your other thread) that I am not condemning you, Mickiel. In fact, if you will have a look at your thread title it does appear that you are condemning Christians - even accusing our faith of being "dangerous."

I find that interesting considering that the religions of Islam, Satanism, Atheism, Wicca, Communism, Catholicism...... have been proven to be dangerous (look at their history - not good!) while you are making statements about my faith which follows the teachings of Jesus Christ - not to be violent or cause harm to others. They do not realize (many of them) that their religions' roots are out of the Babylonian Occult. The religion of Catholicism is Baal worship, Mickiel.

I find that it is has been the nature of atheists to target Christianity because you know that we are not going to retaliate as Islam, Satanism, Communism & so forth would. What does that say about atheism except that there is a element of fear and torment in it?

Atheist never killed Christians for not being Atheist; but during the Christian inquisition , you Christians killed thousands of people for not being Christian.
You are speaking of the Roman Catholic Institution and Vatican and I totally agree with you, Mickiel, but they are not Christians and do not believe in the authority of the KJV Holy Bible. The followers of Catholicism consider the Pope's authority to be higher than God's and listen to him and the priests rather than God's Word which tells them to depart and get out of there. Catholics need to be born again - they (most of them) do not have any idea what their leadership is doing behind closed doors. They do not realize (many of them) that their religions' roots are out of the Babylonian Occult. The religion of Catholicism is Baal worship, Mickiel.

I totally disagree , they are Christians , and they were the Christians in Rome who began the evolution of Christianity. The first Christians evolved into the Roman Catholic church.

Wrong. Constantine was a sun god worshipper unto the day he died. Roman Catholicism was based off of the worship of baal god Tammuz and his mother Semiramis ( a witch ) Nimrod was into the occult - Semiramis set up confessionals to spy on her own people after her husand - Nimrod was killed by his uncle for performing human sacrifice on infants........RCC followed their pattern down to many details including the mass which is like the black mass Satanists engage in. Roman Catholics are not Christians. Look up my threads on it and you'll learn what you need to know.

note - One of Semiramis's names is "Queen of heaven." Catholics who pray to "Mary" are in reality praying to a witch - Semiramis. Amazing, isn't it? Satan really has so many people deceived.

Last edited:

Wrong. Constantine was a sun god worshipper unto the day he died. Roman Catholicism was based off of the worship of baal god Tammuz and his mother Semiramis ( a witch ) Nimrod was into the occult - Semiramis set up confessionals - RCC followed their pattern down to many details including the mass which is like the black mass Satanists engage in. Roman Catholics are not Christians. Look up my threads on it and you'll learn what you need to know.

They are Christians , where do you think your Christianity and its paganism came from? You can't deny your historical parent. Christianity morphed into Roman Catholcism , then Roman Catholicism morphed into Christianity once again. The Christian pagan holidays of Christmas and Easter came from Roman Catholocism.

lol. My historical parent? Who ever taught you such a thing? Paul was not a Catholic. Neither was Peter. Peter never preached in Rome. Paul preached to the Romans. Not Peter. In fact, not one single apostle of Jesus Christ was ever a Catholic! Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Your religion has no biblical foundation, Mickiel. None. Believe on Jesus Christ and you'll see the difference between dead religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. You've been called to have a relationship with God through His Only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Not through a statue or a demon goddess! Through Jesus Christ who died for you upon a cross at Calvary. There is no salvation in Catholicism, Mickiel. If you stay in it, you'll be destroyed. The Lord does not want you to destroy your own soul! He wants to set you free from dead rituals and doctrines of devils!

lol. My historical parent? Who ever taught you such a thing? Paul was not a Catholic. Neither was Peter. Peter never preached in Rome. Paul preached to the Romans. Not Peter. In fact, not one single apostle of Jesus Christ was ever a Catholic! Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Your religion has no biblical foundation, Mickiel. None. Believe on Jesus Christ and you'll see the difference between dead religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. You've been called to have a relationship with God through His Only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Not through a statue or a demon goddess! Through Jesus Christ who died for you upon a cross at Calvary.

No , Paul and Peter were not Catholic , but their church evolved into Catholocism.
You have made a serious error in judgment , I have no religion , I am not a part of any group.

You deny your true historical origins in your religion , this is one of the things which make Christians so dangerous , they are blind to so much truth;

Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mickiel, this man is a former Roman Catholic who explains how Satan has deceived the precious Roman Catholic people. Watch this:

lol. My historical parent? Who ever taught you such a thing? Paul was not a Catholic. Neither was Peter. Peter never preached in Rome. Paul preached to the Romans. Not Peter. In fact, not one single apostle of Jesus Christ was ever a Catholic! Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Your religion has no biblical foundation, Mickiel. None. Believe on Jesus Christ and you'll see the difference between dead religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. You've been called to have a relationship with God through His Only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Not through a statue or a demon goddess! Through Jesus Christ who died for you upon a cross at Calvary.

No , Paul and Peter were not Catholic , but their church evolved into Catholocism.
You have made a serious error in judgment , I have no religion , I am not a part of any group.

You deny your true historical origins in your religion , this is one of the things which make Christians so dangerous , they are blind to so much truth;

Skip Wikipedia - they are a corrupted source when it comes to facts on RCC. You'll have to do your own research. I can give you some excellent material. Dr. Alberto Rivera ex-Jesuit who exposed what is really going on inside is a must read. There are also videos. I have a link on it - hang on.

Mickiel, this man is a former Roman Catholic who explains how Satan has deceived the precious Roman Catholic people. Watch this:

In Rev. 12:9 satan has deceived the WHOLE WORLD! And any religious group that tries to exclude themselves from that deception , must remove that verse from the bible.

Okay begin with the King James story as that will fill you in on how desperately the RCC wanted to stop the King James Bible from going forward. The RCC bible is based on the corrupted Alexandrian text. If you've got one toss it. Better yet burn it. You don't want anyone else reading that trash.

Here you go, this will also give you some serious background on the RCC that you wouldn't see elsewhere.

King James

Testimony of Alberto Rivera - Ex-Jesuit
Begin with Alberto Rivera. Do you have a King James Version bible? I have posted some of the Books of the KJV Bible on here. Hold on, I'll go get you the Book of John.

The Gospel According to John

This ought to get you started. Save it to your favorites and read at your leisure, Mickiel. You'll be very surprised at what you learn about the RCC! Things are not as they appear to be! Not at all!

Last edited:

Skip Wikipedia - they are a corrupted source when it comes to facts on RCC. You'll have to do your own research. I can give you some excellent material. Dr. Alberto Rivera ex-Jesuit who exposed what is really going on inside is a must read. There are also videos. I have a link on it - hang on.

I have links of my own;

Christianity, A History of the Catholic Church

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

What is tricky is that since it, religion, is all made up even the belief in satan varies completely from one christian to the next. So what drives the wacky ones, called satan, could be ANYTHING they can dream up.

What religists can't fathom is the peace of mind atheism is. Without the made up foundation lies become obvious. Without fantasy gods to please and equally fantastic devils to drive one to madness life can be so clear and simple.

I'm a happy atheist. Few things anger me.... mostly just willful ignorance.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

What is tricky is that since it, religion, is all made up even the belief in satan varies completely from one christian to the next. So what drives the wacky ones, called satan, could be ANYTHING they can dream up.

What religists can't fathom is the peace of mind atheism is. Without the made up foundation lies become obvious. Without fantasy gods to please and equally fantastic devils to drive one to madness life can be so clear and simple.

Well you should be happy ; Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be Atheist. Theist are Theist because they are supposed to be Theist. We are supposed to be what we are .

The world. Not the elect of God, Mickiel.

It is written:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matt: 24:24

IF it were possible. For those who abide in Christ and his words abiding in Him, it isn't possible. My trust is in God alone, Mickiel. Not my own intellect. God's ways are higher than our ways. Trust in God.

It is written:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

In Rev. 2:4, 2:15 , 2:20, 3:14-20 Jesus gives us an insight as to how HIS churches have been deceived ; his elect , HIS flock. HIS church was even doing things he HATED!

Hello!

Well you should be happy ; Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be Atheist. Theist are Theist because they are supposed to be Theist. We are supposed to be what we are .
Not true. His problem is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

It is written:

In Rev. 2:4, 2:15 , 2:20, 3:14-20 Jesus gives us an insight as to how HIS churches have been deceived ; his elect , HIS flock. HIS church was even doing things he HATED!

Hello!
You are misinterpreting scripture, Mickiel. Note that in each of the 7 churches Jesus gave them a commendation for something (even some small thing) and then told them what they needed to correct. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Okay?

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Baloney , you Christians may be willing that people perish , but God is not willing that ANY perish , but that ALL repent.

t

You people crack me up! :lol: You have a bible quote for every occasion don't you. That's probably where "Hallmark" got his idea for greeting cards.

Forum List

Back