Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Let me show you something Jesus said in Matt. 24:5, he said, " For MANY shall come " In my Name", saying that I am Christ, and shall " Deceive Many." Here Jesus is teaching that many, many gullible believers in God will actually be deceived " By people who believe in him!" These deceitful believers are followers of and believers in Jesus! They believe in Jesus, teach things in his name, BUT, they are " Deceiving Many!"

These are NOT Atheist doing this great deception, its believers in Christ, coming in HIS name; in other words, " Christians!" The largest group on earth that comes in Jesus name. And here Jesus is teaching that these are the kind of people who will reach many and deceive them.

The real deceivers are those who are doing their deception in Jesus name; they are the real dangerous ones. Not the Atheist, or any group of unbelievers; its these believers who are fooling this world.

Because they have fooled themselves.

Let me show you something Jesus said in Matt. 24:5, he said, " For MANY shall come " In my Name", saying that I am Christ, and shall " Deceive Many." Here Jesus is teaching that many, many gullible believers in God will actually be deceived " By people who believe in him!" These deceitful believers are followers of and believers in Jesus! They believe in Jesus, teach things in his name, BUT, they are " Deceiving Many!"

These are NOT Atheist doing this great deception, its believers in Christ, coming in HIS name; in other words, " Christians!" The largest group on earth that comes in Jesus name. And here Jesus is teaching that these are the kind of people who will reach many and deceive them.

The real deceivers are those who are doing their deception in Jesus name; they are the real dangerous ones. Not the Atheist, or any group of unbelievers; its these believers who are fooling this world.

how do you know that jesus wasn't talking about himself? for many shall come in his name saying that he is christ...

how do you know that jesus wasn't talking about himself? for many shall come in his name saying that he is christ...

Clearly Jesus was speaking about " Many" coming in his name, not just one, or himself. This was a future prophecy, describing a very unique deception that will be heaped on this world; believers in Jesus, actually deceiving others. People who pray in Jesus name, sing about Jesus, teach and preach Jesus, deceiving a whole lot of unspecting believers. Misleading people with their false righteousness and religious zeal. Church going Christians and pastors, Christian evangelist who influence millions, deceiving people in the name of Jesus.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Dear Mickiel let's compare bad apples to bad apples, good apples to good apples, bad oranges to bad oranges etc. If you are going to mix fruits and compare apples with oranges, at least compare good with good and bad with bad. Comparing bad to good apples will also work if it's done right.

For example:
Let's compare the good Christians and spiritual healing vs misguided false faith healing or cults and religious abuse. The people who do the real spiritual healing save lives and help ppl recover from addiction disease and even abuse done by the cults and false religions. So the good outweighs the bad and actually cures it. That's comparing good apples with bad apples.

Let's compare good atheists with good Christians, by defining these as people who forgive and work together regardless if they are nontheist or believers. They both do good work to solve problems in society and relations by having faith in humanity peace and justice especially restorative justice. The advantage of Christians is they can invoke spiritual healing to cure sickness of spirit and otherwise incurable mental and physical ills on a collective scale because they join in prayer on this level. The advantage of atheists or nontheist is they can help prove these healing methods medically and objectively in ways that Christians cannot do as well on their own. So I would credit the Christians as saving lives health and relationships that atheists can't do. And also that the secular humanists and nontheists can work with laws of science and the secular realms that require neutrality and objectivity ie black and white thinking in ways I find are lost to people who feel such spiritual connections on a holistic scale they make leaps in logic and lose concreteness as my atheist friends seem to focus on.

Now in terms of rejection that becomes dangerous : when the misguided religion cults either reject science and medicine or turn to war and violence and abuse to control ppl that is greater in collective groups that atheists tend not to use. Th e closest you might compare is when atheists and secularists DENY and REJECT Christianity as negative and prevent more ppl from seeking life saving help , then that is collectively Killing people who could have been helped to save their lives. Political wars can be prevented including genocide by teaching spiritual healing that breaks the generational cycles of hateful sick patterns of oppression abuse and retribution. Atheism doesn't cure the spiritual causes of war crime abuse addiction and other social ills that Christianity has. The forgiveness and healing of relations has to come first before ppl can sit down and talk out rationally the cause and solutions for problems.

So Mickiel if you really look at the Good and bad extremes of both

I'd say both the good and bad that Christianity can do is greater, by the power of collective institutions, but the good outweighs the bad.

The good and the bad that individual atheists can do on their own is less by individual nature, but the good on a collective scale still depends on working with Christians who recognize and invoke connections with the source of natural laws. The Christians can include natural laws and science without depending on atheists (though they are needed to reach secular audiences and prove these laws to the public) but atheists cannot invoke the same authority unity and healing that Christians invoke without their help.

The deception called Christianity is VERY well done, it has been excellent seduction on a world wide and historical level. In Gen. 2:9 God actually formed a tree, ( or created a system on earth), that grew both good and evil knowledge, out from the same tree, or same source, or same earth. This was really the beginning of human religion, and much later the actual birth of Christianity in Rome at Antioch. God actually wanted a mixture of good and evil to exist on earth, and for all of humanity to be adversely affected by it. Religion is the perfect example of that kind of confusion, and Christianity its star pupil.

Its the seduction of the ages, the very people who claim to represent God on earth, are actually being used to pump deception onto the human consciousness. Jesus said " Many" will be deceived by this, that " Many" are those in Matt. 7:13 who entered into what they perceived was a " Straight gate", the gate was wide, or popular, very broad, but it lead that many to destruction. Destruction meaning simply spiritually blinded.

Now, after its jump start in Rome, Christianity will begin its historical assault on all of humanity, using the bible to thump its way into the human consciousness, and preach and plant its insane message of eternal hell punishing.

emilynghiem said:
I'd say both the good and bad that Christianity can do is greater, by the power of collective institutions, but the good outweighs the bad.

The good and the bad that individual atheists can do on their own is less by individual nature, but the good on a collective scale still depends on working with Christians who recognize and invoke connections with the source of natural laws. The Christians can include natural laws and science without depending on atheists (though they are needed to reach secular audiences and prove these laws to the public) but atheists cannot invoke the same authority unity and healing that Christians invoke without their help.

I disagree totally, the harm Christianity has inflicted on the believing consciousness of humanity, is greater by far than any perceived harm all the Atheist have done. Christianity infected even science, as it tried to control it in history. Science finally got tired of church regulated science, and the great rebellion came as science broke away from the self righteous controlling Christians. The " Bad" that Christianity does is masked as good, when its really evil. Christianity tries to hide its evil, or lie about it, claiming they have none. They are killing humanity, and don't even know it.

I would rather the person killing me is aware that they are, Christianity is not even aware of its unrighteousness; they are the perfect tool of satan. It was these artful self righteous believers who were behind the death of Christ, and they will be behind the spiritual death of this world.

Being an atheist is not dangerous. We don't want to kill gays.

Being human is potentially dangerous. Being Atheist, is no doorway to righteousness, but in my view, neither is being Christian. I just think Christians are more of a threat to humanity, but they are not perceived to be that; which is part of the danger. When a human claims to represent God, or when a group thinks themselves to be the anointed of God, when they are not; that is dangerous in my view. Yet, they are self convinced by a very powerful illusion that they represent God himself.

Christianity thinks the bible was written by them; it has 40 authors, the vast majority of them were not Christians. They actually think the bible was written FOR them; when it was written for all of humanity. But this level of self righteousness is unparrelled in history; imagine a human telling others that they speak for God. I have actually heard some Christian leaders tell their people, " God told me to tell you this!" And the people actually believe it! A VERY strong power is on display here.

Religion has crippled the human consciousness more than anythingelse I am aware of.

The OP and the arguments in behalf of it are an excellent example of why atheism is to be avoided by the weak headed.

The OP and the arguments in behalf of it are an excellent example of why atheism is to be avoided by the weak headed.

What we are has nothing to do with our weakness or strength; there are strong and weak Atheist; we are what we are supposed to be. I believe in destiny. All Atheist are supposed to be Atheist, all Theist are supposed to be Theist. If you are Atheist, you should be one.

If you are a Theist, your supposed to be one. Life gave you what you are. I think there is a purpose to all things.

I do not believe that Christianity represents God; no way! I don't think any group of humans does. I personally don't think anyone knows God; or enough about him to amount to anything. No religion represents God, but all of them have distorted his reputation.

What we are has nothing to do with our weakness or strength; there are strong and weak Atheist; we are what we are supposed to be. I believe in destiny. All Atheist are supposed to be Atheist, all Theist are supposed to be Theist. If you are Atheist, you should be one.

If you are a Theist, your supposed to be one. Life gave you what you are. I think there is a purpose to all things.

I do not believe that Christianity represents God; no way! I don't think any group of humans does. I personally don't think anyone knows God; or enough about him to amount to anything. No religion represents God, but all of them have distorted his reputation.
I said avoided by the weak headed, not everyone.

One does not need to be strong headed to be an Atheist; they just need to be. Being weak is a human state of being that no one group has cornered the market on.

One does not need to be strong headed to be an Atheist; they just need to be. Being weak is a human state of being that no one group has cornered the market on.
So choosing to be an atheist is not a meaningful choice.

I disagree totally, the harm Christianity has inflicted on the believing consciousness of humanity, is greater by far than any perceived harm all the Atheist have done.

^ SEE Mickiel you did it AGAIN.
You are only comparing apples to BAD oranges . You completely leave out the GOOD oranges that outweigh the bad ones. You missed the point entirely.

Because you keep going on and on about BAD oranges I assume you have never studied REAL spiritual healing unique to Christianity.

Thus your research is BIASED and missing the very key and reason why Christianity has the respect influence and following it has.

Mickiel do you realize by leaving out the lifesaving life changing benefits of Christianity YOU are guilty of what you accuse Christians of by skewing and screwing up science. You do that here without even knowing you are projecting a bias excluding the real practice and meaning of Christianity!

All the things you say below about Christianity, you are doing the equivalent by basing all your studies on oranges on BAD oranges and missing the benefits of GOOD oranges that contain Vitamin C which you haven't even considered much less studied.

I will give you three resources to study on REAL spiritual healing methods doctors have documented the benefits of. I bet you not 1 million but 10 million dollars that medical research into these methods (ie not false faith healing but natural voluntary spiritual healing taught and practiced by these three reputable sources) will change your mind and change the world:
1. Dr. Francis and Judith MacNutt
http://www.christianhealingmin.org
2. Dr. Phillip Goldfedder licensed neurosurgeon
Healing is Yours. Alternative Medicine Healing Ministry.
3. Either Olivia Reiner in Houston 713-829-0899 whose nonprofit volunteer outreach offers the same methods of free spiritual healing help as the MacNutts
Nonprofit outreach, or the book by Dr. Scott peck describing how he changed his mind about exorcism and spiritual healing after he tried it out in curing two schizophrenic patients and discovered it worked in accordance with the scientific method. Scott pecks book: Glimpses of the Devil.
I listed these resources on a Web page for promoting medical research and development of these therapy methods freespiritualhealing

Mickiel the good news is that if this field of therapy and cure based on forgiveness of generational baggage taught and used by Christians is therapy ONLY thing missing from your knowledge, this can be fixed logically by adding it.

If you cannot research it objectively because you can't forgive Christianity and the problems you blame on it, then you demonstrate why atheists depend on Christians. If they can forgive atheists and work with science, but you cannot forgive Christians and work with them.

I hope you are more open and objective, and not as close-minded and biased against scientific proof of spiritual healing, as you blame Christians for below:

Mickiel said:
Christianity infected even science, as it tried to control it in history. Science finally got tired of church regulated science, and the great rebellion came as science broke away from the self righteous controlling Christians. The " Bad" that Christianity does is masked as good, when its really evil. Christianity tries to hide its evil, or lie about it, claiming they have none. They are killing humanity, and don't even know it.

I would rather the person killing me is aware that they are, Christianity is not even aware of its unrighteousness; they are the perfect tool of satan. It was these artful self righteous believers who were behind the death of Christ, and they will be behind the spiritual death of this world.
I disagree totally, the harm Christianity has inflicted on the believing consciousness of humanity, is greater by far than any perceived harm all the Atheist have done. Christianity infected even science, as it tried to control it in history. Science finally got tired of church regulated science, and the great rebellion came as science broke away from the self righteous controlling Christians. The " Bad" that Christianity does is masked as good, when its really evil. Christianity tries to hide its evil, or lie about it, claiming they have none. They are killing humanity, and don't even know it.

Last edited:

So choosing to be an atheist is not a meaningful choice.

I personally don't believe Theism or Atheism is a choice; its a given from life. You either are one, or your not. Confusion is when you don't know what you are.

I personally would not choose to be an Atheist, I am not one, and I don't want to be one.

And I am not proud of what Theist have done to religion; I could care less for either group really.

I hold no need to defend Christianity, I am not swayed by their arua. I am not Christian, and don't want to be one. I think Christianity is more full of paganism and guilt than they know. I know God does not like what they are doing, and I know Jesus has things against Christianity.

Dear Ozone and Mickiel
Two ways I would translate the name of jesus or spirit if Christianity is
* the name of the Law or sake of Justice
* the spirit of Charity or compassion for fellow human beings

So let's discuss how to tell true charity from false charity and this is the same as true Christianity from false christianity.
* if it is for selfish gain, to show off in public to make up for guilt over wrongs or to compete for more credit, those are examples of false charity, quid pro quo, and expecting reward in return as a condition on giving.
* if it truly to help others with no expectation of payback or reward, but faith that helping someone will pay forward, without condition, that is an example of true charity. Some of the most selfless acts of charity are in private unseen or unknown. And the greatest dearest act of charity of all is forgiveness, that is worth more the less it is deserved where the reward is as great as the sacrifice of pride ego anger and attachment required to give up and receive healing in place of pain caused by unforgiveness.

Let's compare true justice in the name of the law ( or universal truth and equal justice as the name of the Lord) with injustice and lawlessness.

When Hitler claimed to be doing the work of God and took over got claiming authority of law, he was actual acting as Antichrist. Instead of truth and love which the spirit of God represents,
He preached and acted based on fear which is the opposite. Instead of love of conscience that Christ represents collectively, instead of restorative justice or Christ Jesus that brings healing harmony and peace or the Holy Spirit uniting humanity as one, he preached Retributive Justice which is Antichrist and brings war by division not true peace by true unity.

The jihadist terrorists also preach in the name of God and justice, but are based on anger fear Retribution and ill-will that is selfish not selfless. So they are the opposite of love of truth by living by fear. And causing injustice claiming it is justice.

In short if it based on unforgiveness and ill-will that is the opposite of loving and forgiving all ppl equally as one humanity for the sake of greater good will for all which is what God's will represents as the highest good possible.

If it is justice with mercy, peace and justice for all humanity, equal justice for all ppl included, restorative justice that heals and unites, then that is Christ Jesus that's brings salvation from suffering by bringing ppl together to right the wrongs and correct and prevent problems in the future by forgiving and learning from the past.

We can't learn the causes and cures of ills if we are too busy fighting over blame, left blaming right while right blames left, atheists blaming Christians or Christians blaming atheists. To study and resolve problems objective ly with clear minds, it help to forgive and let go negative emotions and stereotypes. Then we can collaborate and fix problems together using the best that each person or group has to offer.

Does this help explain the difference
Between true advocates of justice
And true charity for neighbors vs false

Being free from faith isn’t ‘anti-religion,’ it’s simply the acknowledgement of the fact that religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.

Forum List

Back