Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Christians think that God thinks he cannot save everyone ;

they don't know God.

Christianity is more dangerous because they have an " Us verses Them" attitude and they are teaching the world that God thinks like they do. In Isaiah 66:9 God is NOT going to shut the womb of salvation to any human!

they don't know God.
Christians know that ANYONE can be saved but not everyone will accept the only payment for sin.

If God condemns anyone for being stupid enough to not accept him , then he is as stupid as they are.

Again Jesus, someone Christians ignore ; in John 12:47 ," If any man hears my words and believes not , I judge him NOT! I did NOT come to judge the world , but to save THE WORLD!" Here Jesus teaches a person can reject him and be saved anyway. Something Christians hate. If they don't believe ,they are rejecting him, Jesus clearly taught he did not come here to judge their unbelief ; he came here to save A WORLD!

He did not come to call the righteous , or people who accept him, he came to call sinners to repentance , or people who reject him. Get over it Christians , your hell is null and void , just like your beliefs.

In Rev. 12:9 satan has deceived the" Whole World." The best way to deceive a whole planet , is to use its number one religion to help mess up people's heads.

Life is lived forwards but understood backwards! Martin Luther railed against the Roman Catholic church , the historical back round of Christianity. Luther made preaching , rather than the Eucharist , the center of the church gathering. The pulpit became the throne of the Protestant Pastor, he became the MC and CEO of the Christian service. One big mouth talking to a congregation that had been reduced to being one giant ear, individual participation was eliminated. This is unbiblical but yet unseen in the Christian mind.

Millions have been historically turned into passive sheep! Letting Pastors create and dictate doctrines. This dynamic has crippled the church.

they don't know God.
Christians know that ANYONE can be saved but not everyone will accept the only payment for sin.

If God condemns anyone for being stupid enough to not accept him , then he is as stupid as they are.

Again Jesus, someone Christians ignore ; in John 12:47 ," If any man hears my words and believes not , I judge him NOT! I did NOT come to judge the world , but to save THE WORLD!" Here Jesus teaches a person can reject him and be saved anyway. Something Christians hate. If they don't believe ,they are rejecting him, Jesus clearly taught he did not come here to judge their unbelief ; he came here to save A WORLD!

He did not come to call the righteous , or people who accept him, he came to call sinners to repentance , or people who reject him. Get over it Christians , your hell is null and void , just like your beliefs.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him (JESUS), is not condemned: but he that believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

they don't know God.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him (JESUS), is not condemned: but he that believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

Of course the Christian condemnation in their message is eternal punishing hell, but in John 3:19 the real biblical meaning of just what the condemnation is , is clear in verse 19, " And THIS IS the condemnation, that light is come into the world, but men loved darkness rather than light!" In other words , the condemnation is spiritual blindness , NOT eternal madness in some Christian pain pit.

In fact the word " Condemned" should not even be in use here ; the term " Judgment" is more proper. Men that don't believe are judged already; and what is that judgment, blindness. Temporary blindness.

And that is all that verse means , Christians just like bringing horror to the word of God.

they don't know God.

Of course the Christian condemnation in their message is eternal punishing hell, but in John 3:19 the real biblical meaning of just what the condemnation is , is clear in verse 19, " And THIS IS the condemnation, that light is come into the world, but men loved darkness rather than light!" In other words , the condemnation is spiritual blindness , NOT eternal madness in some Christian pain pit.

In fact the word " Condemned" should not even be in use here ; the term " Judgment" is more proper. Men that don't believe are judged already; and what is that judgment, blindness. Temporary blindness.

And that is all that verse means , Christians just like bringing horror to the word of God.
John 3:19
Whoever trusts in the Son has eternal life. But whoever disobeys the Son will not see that life but remains subject to God’s wrath.”

There is nothing TEMPORY about eternity (Life or Wrath).

Last edited:

they don't know God.

John 3:19
Whoever trusts in the Son has eternal life. But whoever disobeys the Son will not see that life but remains subject to God’s wrath.”

There is nothing TEMPORY about eternity (Life or Wrath).

Naturally I disagree with you Christian , the wrath of God is not eternal , you just want it to be; you want God to hurt humans forever ; but you and your group do not know God ; In Isaiah 57:16 , God disagreeing with you also , " For I will not be angry forever , neither will I always be in wrath; for that spirit decreases in me."

That is how the real God is. And I praise him for not being like Christians say he is. And us sinners are fortunate of that.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
You can inform the 160 million slaughtered by their own athiest governments in the past century.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
You can inform the 160 million slaughtered by their own athiest governments in the past century.

Christians slaughtered a lot of people during the inquisition ; your religions hands are not clean. Christians can kill too.

Christians slaughtered a lot of people during the inquisition ; your religions hands are not clean. Christians can kill too.
About 600 were killed in the inquisition.
And I'm talking about today, not 600 years ago.

Christians killed a lot of Blacks in America 150 years ago, care to talk about that?

Christians killed a lot of Blacks in America 150 years ago, care to talk about that?
They were all mostly Christians?

William Wilberforce ended slavery for much of the world, and he did it based upon his faith.

Slavery exists today promoted by atheists and Islam.

William Wilberforce ended slavery for much of the world, and he did it based upon his faith.

The most insane slavery that I am aware of in life , is the Christian doctrine of enslaving unbelieving sinners in a place called hell and punish them for an eternity. Nothing Atheism or Islam promotes can be worse than that insanity;

hello!

The most insane slavery that I am aware of in life , is the Christian doctrine of enslaving unbelieving sinners in a place called hell and punish them for an eternity. Nothing Atheism or Islam promotes can be worse than that insanity;

hello!
So now that it's clear with your support of Athiesm and Islam that your only opposition is not to slavery but to God , now we can discuss your real point.

Why do you hate God?

hello!
So now that it's clear with your support of Athiesm and Islam that your only opposition is not to slavery but to God , now we can discuss your real point.

Why do you hate God?

I hate the Christian view of God.
I hate limited salvation , this unholy teaching that not everyone will be saved.
I hate the splitting of God into three beings instead of the one God he is.
I hate the burden of tithing placed on believers who are tricked into believing its a command from God.
I hate that Christmas and Easter are taught to be holy days of God , when they are pagan holidays.
I hate that Christians teach they wrote the bible, when they did not.

Forum List

Back