Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

The world. Not the elect of God, Mickiel.

It is written:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matt: 24:24

In Rev. 2:4, 2:15 , 2:20, 3:14-20 Jesus gives us an insight as to how HIS churches have been deceived ; his elect , HIS flock. HIS church was even doing things he HATED!

Hello!
Hello. The Nicolatians which taught that which he hated was not acknowledged as one of his churches. Note that the deeds of the Nico (Controllers) laity (lay people) are the deeds of the Roman Catholic Cult.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

What is tricky is that since it, religion, is all made up even the belief in satan varies completely from one christian to the next. So what drives the wacky ones, called satan, could be ANYTHING they can dream up.

What religists can't fathom is the peace of mind atheism is. Without the made up foundation lies become obvious. Without fantasy gods to please and equally fantastic devils to drive one to madness life can be so clear and simple.

I'm a happy atheist. Few things anger me.... mostly just willful ignorance.

Well you should be happy ; Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be Atheist. Theist are Theist because they are supposed to be Theist. We are supposed to be what we are .
Not true. His problem is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

Baloney , you Christians may be willing that people perish , but God is not willing that ANY perish , but that ALL repent.

I refuse to submit to your silly nonsense. I really do have better things to do with what time I have.

The world. Not the elect of God, Mickiel.

It is written:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matt: 24:24

In Rev. 2:4, 2:15 , 2:20, 3:14-20 Jesus gives us an insight as to how HIS churches have been deceived ; his elect , HIS flock. HIS church was even doing things he HATED!

Hello!
You are misinterpreting scripture, Mickiel. Note that in each of the 7 churches Jesus gave them a commendation for something (even some small thing) and then told them what they needed to correct. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Okay?

Baloney , you said the elect cannot be deceived, Jesus revealed they can. In Jer. 23:11 God himself said both prophets and priest in HIS HOUSE can be wicked.

Hello!

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

What is tricky is that since it, religion, is all made up even the belief in satan varies completely from one christian to the next. So what drives the wacky ones, called satan, could be ANYTHING they can dream up.

What religists can't fathom is the peace of mind atheism is. Without the made up foundation lies become obvious. Without fantasy gods to please and equally fantastic devils to drive one to madness life can be so clear and simple.

Well you should be happy ; Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be Atheist. Theist are Theist because they are supposed to be Theist. We are supposed to be what we are .

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Baloney , you Christians may be willing that people perish , but God is not willing that ANY perish , but that ALL repent.

If you are so concerned with people perishing what are you in fear of them perishing into? You say you do not believe in hell. What does perish mean but for a soul to perish in hell? You see, you are holding the truth in unrighteousness. That is your problem, Mickiel. You know the Word of God but deny the power of God. This is a serious situation that you must go before the Lord about. God has always had a remnant and He has got one even now. You're using scripture and then twisting it into a lie. The problem is your heart. Something isn't right.

I refuse to submit to your silly nonsense. I really do have better things to do with what time I have.

See you at the top.

With what time you have? Are you not well?

I'll leave you now with the links I've provided, Mickiel. I believe I have given you enough material to look at for now.

If you are so concerned with people perishing what are you in fear of them perishing into? You say you do not believe in hell. What does perish mean but for a soul to perish in hell? You see, you are holding the truth in unrighteousness. That is your problem, Mickiel. You know the Word of God but deny the power of God. This is a serious situation that you must go before the Lord about. God has always had a remnant and He has got one even now. You're using scripture and then twisting it into a lie. The problem is your heart. Something isn't right.

As long as I do not have to go before Christians , I'll be fine. I'll take my grace with God.

lol. My historical parent? Who ever taught you such a thing? Paul was not a Catholic. Neither was Peter. Peter never preached in Rome. Paul preached to the Romans. Not Peter. In fact, not one single apostle of Jesus Christ was ever a Catholic! Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Your religion has no biblical foundation, Mickiel. None. Believe on Jesus Christ and you'll see the difference between dead religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. You've been called to have a relationship with God through His Only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Not through a statue or a demon goddess! Through Jesus Christ who died for you upon a cross at Calvary.

No , Paul and Peter were not Catholic , but their church evolved into Catholocism.
You have made a serious error in judgment , I have no religion , I am not a part of any group.

You deny your true historical origins in your religion , this is one of the things which make Christians so dangerous , they are blind to so much truth;

Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skip Wikipedia - they are a corrupted source when it comes to facts on RCC. You'll have to do your own research. I can give you some excellent material. Dr. Alberto Rivera ex-Jesuit who exposed what is really going on inside is a must read. There are also videos. I have a link on it - hang on.

I have links of my own;

Christianity, A History of the Catholic Church
It's all a lie. Look at the ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera link and you'll find that out.

I'll leave you now with the links I've provided, Mickiel. I believe I have given you enough material to look at for now.

I am not going to look at any of it ; Christian material is useless for me.

No, I'm fine. But I am 67. People in my family usually die of natural causes just under 90.

Well you should be happy ; Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be Atheist. Theist are Theist because they are supposed to be Theist. We are supposed to be what we are .[/QUOTE]

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11[/QUOTE]

Baloney , you Christians may be willing that people perish , but God is not willing that ANY perish , but that ALL repent.[/QUOTE]

If you are so concerned with people perishing what are you in fear of them perishing into? You say you do not believe in hell. What does perish mean but for a soul to perish in hell? You see, you are holding the truth in unrighteousness. That is your problem, Mickiel. You know the Word of God but deny the power of God. This is a serious situation that you must go before the Lord about. God has always had a remnant and He has got one even now. You're using scripture and then twisting it into a lie. The problem is your heart. Something isn't right.[/QUOTE]

As long as I do not have to go before Christians , I'll be fine. I'll take my grace with God.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame because if you die and go to hell you'll be wishing throughout eternity that you had read it and spared yourself such suffering.

No, I'm fine. But I am 67. People in my family usually die of natural causes just under 90.
Alright. I'm happy to hear it.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11[/QUOTE]

Baloney , you Christians may be willing that people perish , but God is not willing that ANY perish , but that ALL repent.[/QUOTE]

If you are so concerned with people perishing what are you in fear of them perishing into? You say you do not believe in hell. What does perish mean but for a soul to perish in hell? You see, you are holding the truth in unrighteousness. That is your problem, Mickiel. You know the Word of God but deny the power of God. This is a serious situation that you must go before the Lord about. God has always had a remnant and He has got one even now. You're using scripture and then twisting it into a lie. The problem is your heart. Something isn't right.[/QUOTE]

As long as I do not have to go before Christians , I'll be fine. I'll take my grace with God.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame because if you die and go to hell you'll be wishing throughout eternity that you had read it and spared yourself such suffering.[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as the Christian hell ; my mind is absolutely free from that garbage. I do not fear Christian myths.

I want us to be more secular. That much is for certain. Though I don't agree with how we are going about now. Conformity without standards is worse than conformity with standards.
I would like humans to advance past delusion and do what's best for our species rather than each individual. Also, stop with this emotional bullshit. REAL solutions might suck but that's the way it is. Band aids are nothing more than a big ass circle of stupidity. A "fools party" I like to call it.
Basically, I can't say I agree. All I have seen from atheists is just as bad as Christians. Look at the millions of murders done by atheists and self described "communists" the last hundred years.
There are numerous athiest fanatics today, just like Christians.
Most Christians have evolved from barbaric Christian ideals. A lot to consider..
I probably would have agreed if you would have went with "religion". Islam is a thousand times worse than present day Christianity. Hell, there are even fanatic Buddhists that go fuckin nuts and claim THEY are the true Buddhists..
Humans have ALOT of growing up to do!

Christianity is the worse in my view, because they pimp their unholy doctrine of eternal hell and they rape the true biblical message of salvation. Christianity has perverted the human consciousness in manners still unrecognized.

Christianity is more dangerous , because its willing to condemn most of humanity.

Christianity is more dangerous , because they think God is a pain pimp.

Forum List

Back