Christian support of Trump

not me... the bible. fundies take it literally... that is when it says what they want it to say... but most times it's dissected to make it so.
So why are you asking what the Bible says-does it matter or not?

i'm not asking anything. i just love all the picky choosey, choosey pickey by those that wrap themselves up in both the flag & the bible while holding an AR-15 & trying to save all the little white babies, because they believe brownies don't count.
Brownies need to take care of themselves-I won't help or hurt them any more than whities. Don't care about the Bible or guns, but, if someone is flying the flag of Mexico or PR instead of the American flag, I do take offense.

then why are you throwing the bible at me if you don't care? anything to try to justify your 'merica FUCK YA! ideology.................
not me... the bible. fundies take it literally... that is when it says what they want it to say... but most times it's dissected to make it so. You brought up the Bible-wrap yourself in flag and bible...

you kept it going as if you were making a point & justifying your POV.

Your dishonest pretense that there is no one else involved during an abortion, and that you did not want to exclude men, based on their sex,

makes you a bad person.

bad, & sexist,& fascist, & atheist

you did want to ban men from participating in a political decision, based on their sex, so that you would be free to abort babies, with no limits at all.

nope. but you go on with your delusions.

Your words, from post 93

"when men conceive, then are forced to carry to term, & forced to give birth by someone other than your own conscience... then you get a voice."

That is you, stating your belief that men should not have a voice in a serious political issue.

Based on sex.

That is you being a sexist pig.

uh- no. you tinking this is 'political' is your first defective thought. i know what i said & i will remind you that there can be only one FINAL decision. the one with the uterus... it really is that simple, doofus.

you think i have a right to force you into a snip snip so you can never reproduce?

you didn't answer the first time. wanna answer now?

Your pretense that only your view is valid, is just you being dishonest.

When it comes to vasectomies, A. there is only one person involved, and B. if there was so political issue about it, I would not try to limit the free speech of women, in the discussion.

1. YOur panic mongering is noted.

2. Your inability to make the case in noted.

i am quite calm... your inability to comprehend is noted.

You might be calm. But you are attempting to spread panic.

nope. but you go on with your delusions. fear is a great motivator.... just ask donny. it was all in his speech to the nation at his 2017 installation .

"THE EARTH IS IN IT'S ELEVENTH HOUR!", but you're not the one trying to spread fear.

LOL!!!!

e0e1423b1f861e3877c8687621eced4c.jpg

Said the panic monger.

bad, & sexist,& fascist, & atheist

you did want to ban men from participating in a political decision, based on their sex, so that you would be free to abort babies, with no limits at all.

Your words, from post 93

"when men conceive, then are forced to carry to term, & forced to give birth by someone other than your own conscience... then you get a voice."

That is you, stating your belief that men should not have a voice in a serious political issue.

Based on sex.

uh- no. you tinking this is 'political' is your first defective thought. i know what i said & i will remind you that there can be only one FINAL decision. the one with the uterus... it really is that simple, doofus.

you think i have a right to force you into a snip snip so you can never reproduce?

When it comes to vasectomies, A. there is only one person involved, and B. if there was so political issue about it, I would not try to limit the free speech of women, in the discussion.

uh-huh. no outside person has authority over anybody's autonomy. & i never said anything about limiting speech; in fact i said just the opposite.

so don't lie.

i am quite calm... your inability to comprehend is noted.

You might be calm. But you are attempting to spread panic.

nope. but you go on with your delusions. fear is a great motivator.... just ask donny. it was all in his speech to the nation at his 2017 installation .

"THE EARTH IS IN IT'S ELEVENTH HOUR!", but you're not the one trying to spread fear.

LOL!!!!

e0e1423b1f861e3877c8687621eced4c.jpg

Said the panic monger.

said the delusional science denier.

Your words, from post 93

Based on sex.

uh-huh. no outside person has authority over anybody's autonomy. & i never said anything about limiting speech; in fact i said just the opposite.

so don't lie.

1. Government and laws have authority over people's autonomy all the time. Your desire for special treatment because you are a girl, is just sexism on your part.

2. You clearly stated that you dont' think that men should have a voice, because of their sex. That is you wanting to limit their free speech, based on sex. You are a tyrant and a sexist.

So why are you asking what the Bible says-does it matter or not?

i'm not asking anything. i just love all the picky choosey, choosey pickey by those that wrap themselves up in both the flag & the bible while holding an AR-15 & trying to save all the little white babies, because they believe brownies don't count.
Brownies need to take care of themselves-I won't help or hurt them any more than whities. Don't care about the Bible or guns, but, if someone is flying the flag of Mexico or PR instead of the American flag, I do take offense.

then why are you throwing the bible at me if you don't care? anything to try to justify your 'merica FUCK YA! ideology.................
not me... the bible. fundies take it literally... that is when it says what they want it to say... but most times it's dissected to make it so. You brought up the Bible-wrap yourself in flag and bible...

you kept it going as if you were making a point & justifying your POV.
I was responding to your questions and comments-no need to justify, only to correct misconceptions-like this last one.

Plus anti-abortionists must provide more resources for the children born into poverty stricken families and mother'. Saving children does not stop when they are born.

Poor children often get free daycare before and after school, free food at school, food "stamps", free medical care and oftentimes subsidized housing. I haven't noticed any children starving on the streets. What more do you want to provide? And have you ever noticed how, once welfare is implemented, the need actually grows? Why work when you can have 3-4 kids and collect welfare? Right?
You are a classic disgusting piece of manure who wants to punish children because of irresponsible parents. While you fight against abortion, fight equally as hard on how to help children born into dysfunctional families.

You are a classic disgusting piece of manure who wants to punish children...

Wow, you're reading comprehension sucks. I simply asked what more do you want society to give to children that they're not getting now.

Wow, you're reading comprehension sucks. I simply asked what more do you want society to give to children that they're not getting now.
You should spend as much time investigating what is happening with children in poverty as you do focusing on making abortion illegal. You know much of the funding never gets to the children. You admit that there is abuse but you act like that is tough shit for people in poverty and irresponsible adults. You want to change the government so abortion is illegal, then you should also find ways to change the government so children in poverty can be taken care of. Focus on the life of children from conception to 18 with special focus of conception to 6. You are typical of blow hards who say they respect the life of all children but you are not focusing on changes to take care of the many children in their early years that are suffering. It is easy to say make abortion illegal, it is much tougher on finding ways to take care of all of our children in their early years.

Plus anti-abortionists must provide more resources for the children born into poverty stricken families and mother'. Saving children does not stop when they are born.

Poor children often get free daycare before and after school, free food at school, food "stamps", free medical care and oftentimes subsidized housing. I haven't noticed any children starving on the streets. What more do you want to provide? And have you ever noticed how, once welfare is implemented, the need actually grows? Why work when you can have 3-4 kids and collect welfare? Right?
You are a classic disgusting piece of manure who wants to punish children because of irresponsible parents. While you fight against abortion, fight equally as hard on how to help children born into dysfunctional families.
We need to return to personal responsibility in this country. YOUR kid is YOUR responsibility-pay your own way-if the kid is that bad off, put him in an orphanage-its been done before and works.

You should spend as much time investigating what is happening with children in poverty as you do focusing on making abortion illegal. You know much of the funding never gets to the children. You admit that there is abuse but you act like that is tough shit for people in poverty and irresponsible adults. You want to change the government so abortion is illegal, then you should also find ways to change the government so children in poverty can be taken care of. Focus on the life of children from conception to 18 with special focus of conception to 6. You are typical of blow hards who say they respect the life of all children but you are not focusing on changes to take care of the many children in their early years that are suffering. It is easy to say make abortion illegal, it is much tougher on finding ways to take care of all of our children in their early years.
K9 may not agree with what I said but to say it is funny shows what a sick SOB you are. There is nothing funny about children suffering.

K9 may not agree with what I said but to say it is funny shows what a sick SOB you are. There is nothing funny about children suffering.

You're a dumbshit and a waste of time.

PARENTS need to be held responsible-not taxpayers. I agree little black kids in Chicago and Cleveland should get ALL the benefits going to the so called asylum kids at the border and ANY illegals getting ANYTHING are taking food out of the mouths of these city kids. Get rid of ALL the illegal aliens, and there will be plenty for American kids. Also, abort as many babies as you want in the first trimester-after that, something else must be done.

Your words, from post 93

Based on sex.

so don't lie.

1. Government and laws have authority over people's autonomy all the time. Your desire for special treatment because you are a girl, is just sexism on your part.

2. You clearly stated that you dont' think that men should have a voice, because of their sex. That is you wanting to limit their free speech, based on sex. You are a tyrant and a sexist.

1) gov'ment does not have authority over the medical decisions of private citizens. only now are they considering it in the case of vaccinations. but it will not go down the road of actually incarceration as a means to an end.... there is no 'special treatment' when it comes to not shackling a female to a hospital bed & forcing her to be an incubator... or not forcing her to have a state mandated sexual assault, by forcing a non essential internal 'probe' b4 a legal safe medical procedure... so that is your first lie.

2) this is your 2nd lie, which was so easily debunked.

3) does the rapist.... or the father of the female who is also the daddy of that growing group of cells that they impregnated her with get a voice?

go ahead & tell me that you think they should. i expect nothing less from a whack job like you.

Your words, from post 93

Based on sex.

so don't lie.

1) gov'ment does not have authority over the medical decisions of private citizens. only now are they considering it in the case of vaccinations. but it will not go down the road of actually incarceration as a means to an end.... there is no 'special treatment' when it comes to not shackling a female to a hospital bed & forcing her to be an incubator... or not forcing her to have a state mandated sexual assault, by forcing a non essential internal 'probe' b4 a legal safe medical procedure... so that is your first lie.

3) does the rapist.... or the father of the female who is also the daddy of that growing group of cells that they impregnated her with get a voice?

go ahead & tell me that you think they should. i expect nothing less from a whack job like you.

1. Your moving of the goal post is noted. Your desire to not have society protect the children is noted. But it is not valid.

3. The father of the children does not, under current law have any voice, no. NOr did I say that they did.

so don't lie.

1. Your moving of the goal post is noted. Your desire to not have society protect the children is noted. But it is not valid.

3. The father of the children does not, under current law have any voice, no. NOr did I say that they did.

1) nope. my desire to protect the person with all the burden, both physically & emotionally & has a life history should be protected.

2) you are a liar & cannot erase the words i typed.

3) i didn't ask whether a rapist has a voice. i asked you if they SHOULD have a voice & since you didn't answer, i'll assume you think they should - so my point stands.

You're a dumbshit and a waste of time.
You are a hypocrite who really does not care about all children.

so don't lie.

1) nope. my desire to protect the person with all the burden, both physically & emotionally & has a life history should be protected.

3) i didn't ask whether a rapist has a voice. i asked you if they SHOULD have a voice & since you didn't answer, i'll assume you think they should - so my point stands.

1. So, lack of life history, means no right to protection from the law? Interesting standard. When does that kick in? Not that your personal standard means anything to the Law of course. In the real world, society has laws in place, to protect that child, though not as many as most would like.

3. Rapist no, Father, maybe. But I don't see the relevance.

so don't lie.

1. So, lack of life history, means no right to protection from the law? Interesting standard. When does that kick in? Not that your personal standard means anything to the Law of course. In the real world, society has laws in place, to protect that child, though not as many as most would like.

3. Rapist no, Father, maybe. But I don't see the relevance.

your thinking process' are so fucked that you have to manipulate words in yer head to fit your narrative on the screen. that's sad & pathetic. guess what? any FMALE that believes that another FEMALE should be forced to give birth can shout from the rooftops too .... but if THEY don't have the clump of growing cells in THEIR body, then THEY don't get to decide what another FEMALE gets to do with their own body.

did that clear things up for you dummy? it has NOTHING to do with gender.

Forum List

Back