Chris Mathews Destroyed

You = Sarah

Do you watch FNN?

Sometimes. I meant to watch Palin the other night but I forgot to DVR it.

I thought it was FNC, btw.

I only watch FNC/FNN when forced

I'll watch MSNBC just from curiousity about once a month.

Most of the time I listen to classical music, watch vintage films, or The History Channel.

I'm actually pretty boring.:confused:

(I'm actually pretty boring.:confused....) Yes ...we've been meaning to talk to you about that!!!

Last edited:
Proves? Doubtful..

I agree.

Everyone should sit through an hour of Chris Mathews a day, and compare his world with realtity before they can say he's a proven liar.

:lol:

He's one of the best interviewers around. If there is ever a correction to be made, he admits it on his next show.

Unlike FNC lies on a daily basis then when they're busted, it's swept under the rug.
___

Well, he has a HUGE correction to be made - his claim that the use of regime has never been used before. It has been used, thousands of times, and by Mathews himself.

So how long before he makes the correction?

:eusa_angel:

LMAO, this thread is a perfect example of people followiing their pundits and argueing over absolutely nothing except pundits.

Congratulations sheep. :clap2:

A number of posts on this thread seek to characterize Chris Matthews as a "news reporter," and then take out after him for being biased.

I don't think Chris Matthews claims to be a new reporter. He is a news commentator who interviews guests and offers comment on the news events of the day.

A number of posts on this thread seek to characterize Chris Matthews as a "news reporter," and then take out after him for being biased.

I don't think Chris Matthews claims to be a new reporter. He is a news commentator who interviews guests and offers comment on the news events of the day.

I believe the problem stems from the fact that Mathews purports to be independent and unbiased. This bugs people for the simple fact that it is a lie.

Now take Hannity, he consistently repeats that he is a Reagan Republican and makes no excuses or lies for being biased in that direction..in other words, he's up front about it.

Last edited:
MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris was whining about the use of the term "regime" in describing the Obama administration. Poor Mathews forgot his own use of that very term in describing GW Bush not so long ago...:lol:

___

...Matthews didn't stop there. "I never heard the word 'regime,' before, have you?" he said to NBC's Chuck Todd. "I don't even think Joe McCarthy ever called this government a 'regime.'"

It appears that Matthews has suffered a major memory loss. I don't have the facilities to search for every utterance of Joe McCarthy, but a look at more recent times reveals many, many, many examples of the phrase "Bush regime." In fact, a search of the Nexis database for "Bush regime" yields 6,769 examples from January 20, 2001 to the present.

...Finally -- you knew this was coming -- on June 14, 2002, Chris Matthews himself introduced a panel discussion about a letter signed by many prominent leftists condemning the Bush administration's conduct of the war on terror. "Let's go to the Reverend Al Sharpton," Matthews said. "Reverend Sharpton, what do you make of this letter and this panoply of the left condemning the Bush regime?"

Oops. Perhaps Joe McCarthy never called the U.S. government a regime, but Chris Matthews did. And a lot of other people did, too. So now we are supposed to believe him when he expresses disgust at Rush Limbaugh doing the same?

Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

:clap2:CONGRATS!

You determined that Chris Matthews used the word regime when he said that he hadn't.

You caught him in a lie.

Now, what are you gonna do with this new-found power?

I believe the problem stems from the fact that Mathews purports to be independent and unbiased. This bugs people for the simple fact that it is a lie.

Now take Hannity, he consistently repeats that he is a Reagan Republican and makes no excuses or lies for being biased in that direction..in other words, he's up front about it.

You may be right in your criticism of Matthews on this basis. Frankly, I don't watch him that much. I do know that I have had questions as to which side of the fence he is on. I swear, sometimes he seems to be espousing conservative viewpoints.

Hannity is, well - Hannity. You are right there as well. He makes no excuses for his biases, which I respect. What I don't respect about Hannity is the half truths, lies and distortions he utilizes on a regular basis.

Proves he is an out and out LIAR , willing to attempt to aid this Administration rather then report the News.

Proves? Doubtful..

You're an idiot.
Yes, it proves he's a liar if he said he'd never heard anyone use the term regime before, when he used it himself.

yeah, yah, yeah, and not many people care what Chris Matthews says.

why isn't this in the Lame Zone along with your asshole mauding of other people's threads and posts?

you're a fuckin' loser robot.

Mathews attempts use of Joe McCarthy when whining about the use of "regime" in describing the Obama administration.

A quick check shows Mathews using regime himself when describing the Bush administration - as well as many of his own guests over the years.

Mathews is a complete moronic, ultra leftist tool of the failed MSNBC network.

The Examiner article absolutely destroys any last ounce of credibility the slobbering tingle leg Mathews had left...:lol:
___

MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris was whining about the use of the term "regime" in describing the Obama administration. Poor Mathews forgot his own use of that very term in describing GW Bush not so long ago...:lol:

___

...Matthews didn't stop there. "I never heard the word 'regime,' before, have you?" he said to NBC's Chuck Todd. "I don't even think Joe McCarthy ever called this government a 'regime.'"

It appears that Matthews has suffered a major memory loss. I don't have the facilities to search for every utterance of Joe McCarthy, but a look at more recent times reveals many, many, many examples of the phrase "Bush regime." In fact, a search of the Nexis database for "Bush regime" yields 6,769 examples from January 20, 2001 to the present.

...Finally -- you knew this was coming -- on June 14, 2002, Chris Matthews himself introduced a panel discussion about a letter signed by many prominent leftists condemning the Bush administration's conduct of the war on terror. "Let's go to the Reverend Al Sharpton," Matthews said. "Reverend Sharpton, what do you make of this letter and this panoply of the left condemning the Bush regime?"

Oops. Perhaps Joe McCarthy never called the U.S. government a regime, but Chris Matthews did. And a lot of other people did, too. So now we are supposed to believe him when he expresses disgust at Rush Limbaugh doing the same?

So Matthews is like Bill Oreilly?

____

No - Mathews is far more partisan than O'Reilly. O'Reilly leans conservative. Mathews is consumed by liberalism and its agenda.

Pluse O'Reilly has a viewership that is about 300% greater than Mathews...

You may be right in your criticism of Matthews on this basis. Frankly, I don't watch him that much. I do know that I have had questions as to which side of the fence he is on. I swear, sometimes he seems to be espousing conservative viewpoints.

Hannity is, well - Hannity. You are right there as well. He makes no excuses for his biases, which I respect. What I don't respect about Hannity is the half truths, lies and distortions he utilizes on a regular basis.

I can't say that I've noticed Mathews espousing conservative viewpoints but I suppose I can't say it hasn't happened. For me Hannity is just too repetitious and gets on my nerves, once in a while is enough for me..

And the best apart about the link is this here: "By using the word "regime," Limbaugh was doing something he does all the time: throwing the language of the opposition back in their faces. In the Bush years, we often heard the phrase "Bush regime" from some quarters of the left. So Limbaugh applied it to Obama."... Where the Right Wing Lunacy buys lock, stock and barrel, the nonsense that Rush Limbaugh was 'throwing the language of the opposition back in their faces'

any cursory search on Google will show the Right Wing Lunacy using the term 'regime' to describe the Clinton Presidency.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

Mathews attempts use of Joe McCarthy when whining about the use of "regime" in describing the Obama administration.

A quick check shows Mathews using regime himself when describing the Bush administration - as well as many of his own guests over the years.

Mathews is a complete moronic, ultra leftist tool of the failed MSNBC network.

The Examiner article absolutely destroys any last ounce of credibility the slobbering tingle leg Mathews had left...:lol:
___

___

I can't say that I've noticed Mathews espousing conservative viewpoints but I suppose I can't say it hasn't happened. For me Hannity is just too repetitious and gets on my nerves, once in a while is enough for me..

Mathews is a political child of the Jimmy Carter regime. An absolute partisan with limited intellect and a strange problem with spittle...

____

No - Mathews is far more partisan than O'Reilly. O'Reilly leans conservative. Mathews is consumed by liberalism and its agenda.

Pluse O'Reilly has a viewership that is about 300% greater than Mathews...

Percentage of viewership is a standard by which Right Wing Lunatics measure reliability, fairness and balance?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back