Chris Mathews Destroyed

I cant stand the guy, he should not be infront of a camera in my opinion.

Mathews can also do "creepy guy" very easily too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBDOLdU-Ug]YouTube - Chris Matthews' Creepy Crush On Erin Burnett[/ame]

Christ. Last time I really watched Mathews he had Ari Fleisher on as a guest.

Well Chrissy, in his usual style, tried to run roughshod over Fleisher.

Didn't quite work out that way.

I sat there and laughed my ass off as Fleisher ate Mathews for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Was most enlightening and very gratifying as I've watched Mathews flay many a guest on his show. Chrissy boy cold hardly wait for the segment to be over so he could reclaim his ass from the floor. Jeeze. LOL

Matthews still hasn't learned to shut his mike off. LOL

Whatever, that didn't happen. He doesn't have to shut mics off, he can handle anybody wingnuts can dig up..

Hah!

Matthews is a propagandist and a lousy interviewer to boot.

He's constantly talking over people.

He's kind of like the Bill O'Reilly of MSNBC. Olbermann is MSNBC's Glenn Beck, and Maddow is their Hannity.

Last edited:
I cant stand the guy, he should not be infront of a camera in my opinion.

Mathews can also do "creepy guy" very easily too...

LOL, he is creepy... even more resemblance to O'Reilly.

Damn talking heads.

He's always talking about his brother and other family members as if they represent mainstream America,

btw, he never divulged his family ties to Mike Barnicle when he threw Mike a life line during Mike's downfall as a piece of journalistic crap.

Hah!

He's kind of like the Bill O'Reilly of MSNBC. Olbermann is MSNBC's Glenn Beck, and Maddow is their Hannity.

Mathews is just plain shitty at his job.

Olberman compared to Beck is unfair because Olberman gets pettty at times but doesnt lie.
Beck flat out tells lies and is leading his puplic arround by the nose.

Olberman just gets annoying with his attacks.

Beck goes insane and makes up conspiracies.

Madoww is nothing like Hannity. Madows covers the stories no one else covers like K street. Hannity is not even news.

Christ. Last time I really watched Mathews he had Ari Fleisher on as a guest.

Well Chrissy, in his usual style, tried to run roughshod over Fleisher.

Didn't quite work out that way.

I sat there and laughed my ass off as Fleisher ate Mathews for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Was most enlightening and very gratifying as I've watched Mathews flay many a guest on his show. Chrissy boy could hardly wait for the segment to be over so he could reclaim his ass from the floor. Jeeze. LOL

Matthews still hasn't learned to shut his mike off. LOL

Whatever, that didn't happen. He doesn't have to shut mics off, he can handle anybody wingnuts can dig up..

Well if thats what you want to believe feel free but it sure ain't what I saw and heard.

Ari Fleisher is nobodys punching bag and he made that perectly clear in that interview. Chrissy boy was the one who came of looking like second stringer. LOL.

I serioiusly doubt that Ari will be on Chrissy's list of top 10 guests in furture. LOL.

Hah!

:lol: Maddow and Hannity? Olbermann is so much smarter than Glenn Beck, nevermind the insanity factor with Beck..

Your post is ignorant.

Hah!

:lol: Maddow and Hannity? Olbermann is so much smarter than Glenn Beck, nevermind the insanity factor with Beck..

Your post is ignorant.

talk about damning with faint praise. :lol:

i've got a hydrangea that's smarter than beck

Hah!

Your post is ignorant.

talk about damning with faint praise. :lol:

i've got a hydrangea that's smarter than beck

Do you ever listen to any of them?

Forum List

Back