Chris Mathews Destroyed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO8q-3EeEx0&feature=related]YouTube - Chris Matthews in 'Slobbering Idiot'[/ame]

I believe the problem stems from the fact that Mathews purports to be independent and unbiased. This bugs people for the simple fact that it is a lie.

Now take Hannity, he consistently repeats that he is a Reagan Republican and makes no excuses or lies for being biased in that direction..in other words, he's up front about it.

So Matthews is like Bill Oreilly?
____

No - Mathews is far more partisan than O'Reilly. O'Reilly leans conservative. Mathews is consumed by liberalism and its agenda.

Pluse O'Reilly has a viewership that is about 300% greater than Mathews...

That sounds like a partisan opinion to me.
And BillO's viewership is irrelevant to my point.

Last edited:
Chris Matthews isn't left enough for me. You guys can have him. Replace him with Thom Hartmann or Ron Reagan. Yes, the son of your king and savior.

Holy moly is all I can say, it must be sad when the best you can do is focus on the word 'regime' as if it defined the universe of something important! The wingnuts when they were in power failed miserably, can there be any wonder why when this is the best thinking they can do. It seems this standing still as life moves forward not only annoys them but totally disorients them as well.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anaïs Nin

A number of posts on this thread seek to characterize Chris Matthews as a "news reporter," and then take out after him for being biased.

I don't think Chris Matthews claims to be a new reporter. He is a news commentator who interviews guests and offers comment on the news events of the day.

I believe the problem stems from the fact that Mathews purports to be independent and unbiased. This bugs people for the simple fact that it is a lie.

Now take Hannity, he consistently repeats that he is a Reagan Republican and makes no excuses or lies for being biased in that direction..in other words, he's up front about it.

So Matthews is like Bill Oreilly?

What has O'Reilly lied about?

Holy moly is all I can say, it must be sad when the best you can do is focus on the word 'regime' as if it defined the universe of something important! The wingnuts when they were in power failed miserably, can there be any wonder why when this is the best thinking they can do. It seems this standing still as life moves forward not only annoys them but totally disorients them as well.

Yep, that's all it takes with repubs to set their fragile asses off. :lol:

Proves he is an out and out LIAR , willing to attempt to aid this Administration rather then report the News.

Proves? Doubtful..

I agree.

Everyone should sit through an hour of Chris Mathews a day, and compare his world with realtity before they can say he's a proven liar.

:lol:

start with mr. ed and watch all the way through tweety, olbernotaman and madcow.. then you will understand why lefties are freaakazoid. :eusa_angel:

Proves? Doubtful..

You're an idiot.
Yes, it proves he's a liar if he said he'd never heard anyone use the term regime before, when he used it himself.

yeah, yah, yeah, and not many people care what Chris Matthews says.

why isn't this in the Lame Zone along with your asshole mauding of other people's threads and posts?

you're a fuckin' loser robot.

What's "asshole mauding"?
And this isn't my thread so why on earth are you directing this at me, you poor, diminished capacity fool?

It cracks me up when liberals criticize the right for idiocies they themselves are responsible.

Matthews was the one obsessing over the word "regime". As most liberal jihadists do, he was attacking the right for something he did himself.

Speaking of annoyingly disoriented:

Do you have any idea WTF the thread in which you're posting is about?

You may be right in your criticism of Matthews on this basis. Frankly, I don't watch him that much. I do know that I have had questions as to which side of the fence he is on. I swear, sometimes he seems to be espousing conservative viewpoints.

Hannity is, well - Hannity. You are right there as well. He makes no excuses for his biases, which I respect. What I don't respect about Hannity is the half truths, lies and distortions he utilizes on a regular basis.

I can't say that I've noticed Mathews espousing conservative viewpoints but I suppose I can't say it hasn't happened. For me Hannity is just too repetitious and gets on my nerves, once in a while is enough for me..

Mathews is a political child of the Jimmy Carter regime. An absolute partisan with limited intellect and a strange problem with spittle...

did you meet him at a 12 step program? you have a lot in common it seems.

Christ. Last time I really watched Mathews he had Ari Fleisher on as a guest.

Well Chrissy, in his usual style, tried to run roughshod over Fleisher.

Didn't quite work out that way.

I sat there and laughed my ass off as Fleisher ate Mathews for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Was most enlightening and very gratifying as I've watched Mathews flay many a guest on his show. Chrissy boy cold hardly wait for the segment to be over so he could reclaim his ass from the floor. Jeeze. LOL

Matthews still hasn't learned to shut his mike off. LOL

Last edited:
See the 50-second mark.

Mathews was complaining that we should all be able to contact terrorists w/o legal problems... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNxzkWqvtb8&feature=related]YouTube - NewsBusted 11/17/09[/ame]

I cant stand the guy, he should not be infront of a camera in my opinion.

Forum List

Back