Chris Mathews Destroyed

I have hated Mathews for years now.
He is a terrible interviewer and talks over his guests all the time.

Hes just palin weird in his social referances and nearly all of his insights into politics are decades old.

Hse a clown and needs to be oof the air.

BTW people He voted for BUSH.

and?

MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris was whining about the use of the term "regime" in describing the Obama administration. Poor Mathews forgot his own use of that very term in describing GW Bush not so long ago...:lol:

___

...Matthews didn't stop there. "I never heard the word 'regime,' before, have you?" he said to NBC's Chuck Todd. "I don't even think Joe McCarthy ever called this government a 'regime.'"

It appears that Matthews has suffered a major memory loss. I don't have the facilities to search for every utterance of Joe McCarthy, but a look at more recent times reveals many, many, many examples of the phrase "Bush regime." In fact, a search of the Nexis database for "Bush regime" yields 6,769 examples from January 20, 2001 to the present.

...Finally -- you knew this was coming -- on June 14, 2002, Chris Matthews himself introduced a panel discussion about a letter signed by many prominent leftists condemning the Bush administration's conduct of the war on terror. "Let's go to the Reverend Al Sharpton," Matthews said. "Reverend Sharpton, what do you make of this letter and this panoply of the left condemning the Bush regime?"

Oops. Perhaps Joe McCarthy never called the U.S. government a regime, but Chris Matthews did. And a lot of other people did, too. So now we are supposed to believe him when he expresses disgust at Rush Limbaugh doing the same?

Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

wow. underwhelming.

who knew Matthews was a douche?

:gives:

i did. bfd, so's hannity, so's beck, so's olbermann, so's oreilly.

the only one that i can tolerate is maddow, and even she's a bit shrill for my taste.

A bit shrill?

I'd rather listen to a dentist's drill.

But I agree: they're all douches, spoon feeding partisanship to audiences to fucking lazy to think for themselves.

I like watching Mathews, he's so pathetic it's just plain funny...

Maddow .. hate filled little bitch , 1/2 assed reporting.. rarely funny..

Proves he is an out and out LIAR , willing to attempt to aid this Administration rather then report the News.

Proves? Doubtful..

I agree.

Everyone should sit through an hour of Chris Mathews a day, and compare his world with realtity before they can say he's a proven liar.

:lol:

He's one of the best interviewers around. If there is ever a correction to be made, he admits it on his next show.

Unlike FNC lies on a daily basis then when they're busted, it's swept under the rug.

Dylan Ratigan kicks ass on Mathews at interviewing and getting to the brunt of things.

The problem with MSNBC is they only care about 1/3 of the country.. the left 1/3

They have the air of desperation in protecting liberals and Obama to the point of limiting their reporting to half facts, bent truths (not the whole story).. or in essence lies.

Last edited:
The problem with MSNBC is they only care about 1/3 of the country.. the left 1/3

They have the air of desperation in protecting liberals and Obama to the point of limiting their reporting to half facts, bent truths (not the whole story).. or in essence lies.

No they don't, Fox does that with their wingnuts.

Honestly, when was the last time you watched MSNBC?

Let me patronize you.. te he.. if you chose not to recognize it, I understand. Changing the subject doesn't really help your case.

Let me patronize you.. te he.. if you chose not to recognize it, I understand. Changing the subject doesn't really help your case.

I'm not pleading a case, I'm just helping you to become a more informed poster.

Honestly, when was the last time you watched MSNBC?

I'd say about once or twice a week, same for Fox..(their both pretty repetitious)

I do watch Brett Baer on Fox 2 or 3 times a week, if I'm around, and Cavuto when I can catch it..

Fox News Network... well yes

You = Sarah

Do you watch FNN?

Sometimes. I meant to watch Palin the other night but I forgot to DVR it.

I thought it was FNC, btw.

I only watch FNC/FNN when forced

I'll watch MSNBC just from curiousity about once a month.

Most of the time I listen to classical music, watch vintage films, or The History Channel.

I'm actually pretty boring.:confused:

Forum List

Back