Choke Artists

I wouldn't count out the Cowboys either.
Sloppy tackling
Poor blocking
Leading the league in penalties (again)
Mental errors
Kicker getting flaky
NO discipline
All of this = Count them out in December.
I'll say one thing though. If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs...heads will roll
It's if they don't WIN in the playoffs, heads will roll.

Last edited:
Cowboys just can't win a big game in December. 0-2 so far.

With games against Saints, Redskins and Eagles its going to be tough to rebound

The girls won't win another game.

Eglets took the division by beating NY tonight, and NY is just a game off the WC that dallas holds, with NY having the tiebreaker and the easier schedule.

The girls won't win another game.

Eglets took the division by beating NY tonight, and NY is just a game off the WC that dallas holds, with NY having the tiebreaker and the easier schedule.

There's no way Dallas beats NO next week in NO.

Washington is better than their record but I think you guys will take care of them next week.

We get the unstoppable 49ers next week, at home, so we SHOULD keep our 1 game lead at the very least. I don't see why we can't beat Denver either, so hopefully we'll go into the Dallas game with at LEAST a 1 game lead. In that case, if Dallas beat us we would most likely have the tiebreaker with a better division and conference record.

I can't wait to watch Romo cry :lol:

The Cowboys lost... I don't have anything against the players...but I love to see that asshole that owns the team squirm...

The Cowboys lost... I don't have anything against the players...but I love to see that asshole that owns the team squirm...

Nothing better than the camera shot of Jerry Jones as his Billion Dollar babies lose another one

Makes one think what would be said if there is an Upset next week.......:eusa_whistle:

Any given Sunday..........

Cowboys better beat someone. If they slop through another December, there will be a housecleaning.

I can't figure Jerry Jones. He dumped Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson but hangs onto Wade Philips

Landry was the cowboys for what? 29 years? But it was his time to retire. I hope they will beat someone this December, this curse needs to end.

Landry was the cowboys for what? 29 years? But it was his time to retire. I hope they will beat someone this December, this curse needs to end.
I hope they don't. What needs to end is, the sloppy play, the penalties, the mental mistakes, the turnovers, all which come from NO discipline. Because the head coach is a "golly-gee" gladhander instead of a leader.

Do you think a Tom Landry team would play as sloppy as these Cowboys?

If they did it was for one game. Then NO day off, and back to 3 a days for that week.

Late 80s they were so terrible though, because of really bad personnel, it wouldn't have mattered.

It's hard to get as sloppy as Dallas has been the last four years, leading the league in penalties.

I don't know, Landry did have that season with Danny White and that other QB.....I forget his name, But every other game a different QB started......

But normally no way...

Forum List

Back