OK-Indulge me in this Fantasy:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
The Colts-undefeated

The Saints-undefeated

Super Bowl match up of the Century?

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

saints would decimate the colts

ahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahaaha!

saints would decimate the colts

ahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahaaha!

Just wait for my Jets to whoop you guys

:)

Let's bet baby! I'm on a roll! Anything you want within the law-but since you're a cop I don't have to tell YOU that! ;)

The Broncos Shall Rise Again!!

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Just wait for my Jets to whoop you guys

:)

Let's bet baby! I'm on a roll! Anything you want within the law-but since you're a cop I don't have to tell YOU that! ;)

what am I stupid....my jets fuckin suck. We struggle to beat the Bills.

I want to lose every game for a draft pick

I have a better one EZ.

The Manning brothers meet in the Superbowl, this time Indy is undefeated vs Eli the perfect season spoiler.

Two undefeated teams would be an awesome game

It would also ensure that one would be undefeated for the season

I'm neither a Saints fan nor a Colts fan but I have been thinking the two meeting in the Super Bowl both undefeated would be interesting. We'll have to wait and see.

It seems that both are beginning to get a bit complacent though. Saints almost blew it yesterday and the Colts almost did last week. There are a lot of games to go yet and with the Colts basically having home field advantage rapped up so early, that could spell disaster for a match up of indefeated teams in the Super Bowl.

Immie

Remember, the title is ~"Indulge me in this Fantasy" not reality lol!

Men! :mad:

Forum List

Back