Alabama vs. Texas for the National Championship

I liked how in the final seconds of the Texas/Nebraska game the announcers kept saying, we're just a few seconds away from BCS chaos. As if 5 legitimate undefeated teams means BCS order. :lol:

I'll be rooting for Texas, but I don't see them getting it done.

I liked how in the final seconds of the Texas/Nebraska game the announcers kept saying, we're just a few seconds away from BCS chaos. As if 5 legitimate undefeated teams means BCS order. :lol:

Do you think Boise State is pissed they didn't get asked to play in the NC game?

Good to see 2 Big 10 Teams in a BCS games this year.

And Florida, they BLEW IT last night, or they would have been playing in the NC game. That's gotta suck big time, I bet Tim Tebow feels awful.

As much as these two teams are great, I have a feeling Boise State could beat either of them.

Do you think Boise State is pissed they didn't get asked to play in the NC game?

And Florida, they BLEW IT last night, or they would have been playing in the NC game. That's gotta suck big time, I bet Tim Tebow feels awful.

No, they're likely the weakest of the 5 undefeated teams. They're psyched to be in a BCS game.

As for Tebow, he was crying like a pussy. :lol:

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :D

PS: He's never gonna make it in the pros.

No, they're likely the weakest of the 5 undefeated teams. They're psyched to be in a BCS game.

Really? Do you think he's another Ryan Leaf?

Really? Do you think he's another Ryan Leaf?

More like Gino Torretta.

The way I look at it, if Jake Delhomme can make it then Tim Tebow can.

Florida didn't blow it. They got dominated. ROLL TIDE!!! :D

Which defense has Boise State seen that is as good as BAMA's? Answer: none. Put Boise State in the SEC and they are a 6-6 team.

Before the Florida game, Bama wasn't looking that hot though. Boise State I think is an underrated team. I'm not saying they're the best, but they would a shot in beating definitely Texas and even Bama.

Which defense has Boise State seen that is as good as BAMA's? Answer: none. Put Boise State in the SEC and they are a 6-6 team.

Before the Florida game, Bama wasn't looking that hot though. Boise State I think is an underrated team. I'm not saying they're the best, but they would a shot in beating definitely Texas and even Bama.

Before the Florida game, BAMA had the number 2 defense in the country. Then we beat the team with the number 1 defense in the country. I'm wasn't a math major, but I'd say the math there makes BAMA pretty hot. Also, look at the opponents Boise played vs. the BAMA schedule. I'll say it again, In the SEC, Boise is a 6-6 squad.

Props to Nick Saban for joining Bear Bryant as the only two coaches to win an SEC title with two different teams.

Props to Nick Saban for joining Bear Bryant as the only two coaches to win an SEC title with two different teams.

UK probably could have kept the Bear if they had bought him a car too. ;) I'm glad the cheap bastards bought the watch though. :D

IhateTexas.jpg

Dream on, sonny. They couldn't take either team.

Forum List

Back