Ben Shaprio currently is in the #1 rap single on ITunes

https:%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe0649730-81a2-4f78-8e96-ef43c88102da_725x903.jpeg

DR DREIDEL!

Last edited:
Definitely not, Candace and Shapiro have had several public disagreements. Pretty harsh ones.
On the entire political spectrum, they agree on a lot. That’s my point.

And to what they disagree on and to what extent is far less than with a Joe Biden, for example

Last edited:
Fuck these people, why in the Hell should I listen to insecure actors playing the facade game of roleplay for pay?
There as real as it gets. Tucker, Candace Owens, and people like Andrew Tate. They’re way more honest than pretty much anything on mainstream media.

There as real as it gets. Tucker, Candace Owens, and people like Andrew Tate. They’re way more honest than pretty much anything on mainstream media.
Bullshit, they are part of mainstream media, my suggestion is to ignore them all until they realize that the TV camera is a bad idea for rhetorical propaganda.

Bullshit, they are part of mainstream media, my suggestion is to ignore them all until they realize that the TV camera is a bad idea for rhetorical propaganda.
No need for that language brother. Tucker Carlson is of course not part of the mainstream media. None of them are. They’re all on Twitter bc and sometimes YouTube

Carlson and Tate are their own bosses. That is entirely different from the mainstream media where people have network executives to answer to and things like that.

Tucker Carlson is what a democrat that cares about free speech was back in the 1950s and in some cases, the late 90s and early 2000s

Keep on lying to yerslef that is what they are counting on.
No need for that brother. Tucker Carlson is on Twitter. He has no boss. He is his own boss. I go by the fax.

He’s the greatest journalist we have in this country.

Forum List

Back